• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[ROM][UVBMD1][CWM/TWRP][AROMA-ish]Note2 Tweaked 2.5 UPDATED 9/11

mattlowry

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 2, 2011
Valley View, TX
I have been working on the xperia z lockscreen for tweaked with dwitherell and I am almost done with a test build. I need someone to upload tsmparts.apk for me. im downloading the whole rom now but it says 40 min left and I would like to finish this faster. Please someone help me out. also I will need someone to test this for me when its done.

kozmo21

Jun 4, 2010
I have been working on the xperia z lockscreen for tweaked with dwitherell and I am almost done with a test build. I need someone to upload tsmparts.apk for me. im downloading the whole rom now but it says 40 min left and I would like to finish this faster. Please someone help me out. also I will need someone to test this for me when its done.
Here ya go ...

Attachments

deeznutz1977

Jul 4, 2010
cHARMcity,MD
I'll test for you

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

deeznutz1977

Jul 4, 2010
cHARMcity,MD
Good ol' deez... Taking one for the team again, for the betterment of the community.
:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Lol mnementh666.. The things I have to put myself thru for the community :)

And its a simple toggle in tsm>> lock screen settings>>lock screen style thanks mattlowry ... Where in the world is mattlowry? Porting
Lockscreens for tweaked :)

Last edited:

mattlowry

Dec 2, 2011
Valley View, TX
Ok guys here is the new xperia z lockscreen for tweaked. I cant take full credit for this as dwitherell is a mad scientist with smali and he did the hard stuff. So he deserves your thanks! This is not the final version but the only known bug is in tsmparts you have to select the option "new lockscreen". I will add this to my thread in themes/apps when I fix. But feel free to test this out.
http://www.mediafire.com/?uhi8i7yb8bconc3

fireishott

Apr 8, 2009
Ok guys here is the new xperia z lockscreen for tweaked. I cant take full credit for this as dwitherell is a mad scientist with smali and he did the hard stuff. So he deserves your thanks! This is not the final version but the only known bug is in tsmparts you have to select the option "new lockscreen". I will add this to my thread in themes/apps when I fix. But feel free to test this out.
http://www.mediafire.com/?uhi8i7yb8bconc3

Working great on 2.4 thx for the mod

Edit

Does appear that the lockscreen wallpaper cannot be changed

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

mattlowry

Dec 2, 2011
Valley View, TX

fireishott

Apr 8, 2009
Be careful on 2.4 there may be unexpected problem as I was told 2.4 is modified differently in android.policy.jar but check this for workaround for wallpaper http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2365451

I get a 404 error when trying to go to thinks posted in the thread

Using the stock gmusic app the track name appears as well

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

chrisa887

Feb 25, 2012
wichita
Lol mnementh666.. The things I have to put myself thru for the community :)

And its a simple toggle in tsm>> lock screen settings>>lock screen style thanks mattlowry ... Where in the world is mattlowry? Porting
Lockscreens for tweaked :)

i like this lock screen, i am currently using the blackberry z10 but switched to this lock screen, looks really good. i tend to switch lock screens lol

farfromovin

Aug 15, 2011
Oxnard, CA
After fighting with the 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 gallery all day I just used the aosp gallery. Not sure why, but once you get a few hundred photos on there all the TW galleries freak out, stutter, or slow down to unusable speeds from time to time. I've used row and cfq schedulers both with no discernible difference. The AOSP gallery is fast, just wish there was a way to link it to the TW camera so you can quickly go to your aosp gallery... Hmm...

luv4greenleaves

Nov 4, 2012
After fighting with the 4.1.1 and 4.1.2 gallery all day I just used the aosp gallery. Not sure why, but once you get a few hundred photos on there all the TW galleries freak out, stutter, or slow down to unusable speeds from time to time. I've used row and cfq schedulers both with no discernible difference. The AOSP gallery is fast, just wish there was a way to link it to the TW camera so you can quickly go to your aosp gallery... Hmm...

I have wondered the same thing... It would be awesome to have aosp gallery linked to TW camera...

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone