[ROM][v20i] XtraLite G3 3.0.1

Search This thread

immppa

Dec 5, 2012
Joensuu
I can't install Amazon app now. The other picture is another bug after that all fine. Calendar has no widget neither quick note. No widgets. Can you keep the oem launcher?
Thanks for this amazing work. I love super debloated roms

You can download the stock launcher from second post of this thread.. For the another probkem seek for cust-restore zip and flash it in recovery.. Hope this helps

CognacJack

Nov 20, 2014
Can you upload another source for the download? I keep getting a 'download failed' error when I attempt to download it on my device, I'd greatly appreciate it as I really want to use this ROM! Tia

xhitm3n

Apr 12, 2012
The phone is overheating when use for extended time and starts throtling
Is the next update be based on 20T? Could you please add G4 theme and câmara tweaks? Thanks

Last edited:

pereira6david

Hey guys, I need your help. Does this was a pretty v3 version of xtralite?
I can remember which rom it is as there is no name.

Attachments

• 1441369009982.jpg
    1441369009982.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,064

klukiyan

Jun 25, 2011
Prague
Tested this rom here are the results

Overal, the ROM is fast and the 528 "native" DPI is a great thing. However, there are several things why I switched away from it:
  • The wather on lockscreen is long time supported nicely with xposed framework. For some reason this ROM doesn't even have the weather app
  • the author promised to provide the removed apks as separate installers on 1st of June, which is more than 2 months ago
  • Latest update is mentioned in a post and on G+. Nothing said about it in the OP.
  • the so called 3.01 from OP doesn't even start the phone.

Main problem for me remains the lack of beautiful animation on lockscreen. going back to the "other" stock based rom.

Reactions: 200chaos

Ferdimage

Jan 1, 2009
Sydney
Ive managed to install the rom, but it just hangs at the LG logo and the notification led keeps flashing blue.
I came from cm12.1, do I need to do something before reverting back to a 5.0 rom?

NightHeron

Dec 8, 2012
Salonika
Reactions: Ferdimage

chomi7

Dec 31, 2008
Thank you for your work, this is the best rom i've ever tried, fast and with a great battery live.

Enviado desde mi LG-D855 mediante Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    [SIZE="4"]  * Your warranty is now void -------------- Flashing this rom at your own risk
     * If you aren't familar with flashing custom roms --------------- STOP HERE!!
     * The roms comes as it is----no workarounds --------- no extended development
     * If you wish to change or develop this rom -------------- send a P.M. to me
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     *[/SIZE]
    d6ox.png

1. Pre-Rooted
    2. De-bloated
    3. De-odexed
    4. Sound Mod
    5. Battery Mod (for better battery life)
    6. LTE/4G Mod
    7. Sharpening Mod
    8. Ctt Mod
    9. GPU Mod
    10. Better RAM management
    11. Dual Window supports all apps
    12. Init.D support
    13. Very fluid
    14. LG Task Manager pre-installed
    15. Aroma Installer
    16. Based on 20i
    17. Sounds from Nexus 6
    18. 528dpi
    19. Custom kernel (Only for the D855) (Gabriel5.) Don't forget to press the Thanks button to his also

r_Fc_NJCz.png

C'mon man!!! Don't you have eyes?!?! :laugh:

s4u7.png

Just install it via TWRP, but don't forget to wipe data and cache

v3_BPcr_E.png

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][v20i] XtraLite G3 3.0, ROM for the LG G3

Contributors
    t-shock
    ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Custom Recovery
    Based On: Stock

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: Version 3.01
    Stable Release Date: 2015-07-13

Created 2015-05-31
    Last Updated 2015-07-12
    You know what???
    F*ck you time!!! I'm a bad boy and I will release it NOW

Here the link

Don't forget to press the "Thanks" button (it's free)
    AND Please consider seriously the donation for my hard work (So I can buy a new pc with better specs, to make better work)
    Q&A

Q: I don't like the 528 dpi. How can I revert it to the stock one?
    A: Use this app to change the DPI to 640

Q: I don't like the CM12 Launcher. I want the stock one back
    A: Take a look at the attachments

Q: When are you going to update this rom?
    A: I won't answer on that!!!
    Reserved

ChangeLog:
    For Version 3:
    A name for the rom
    Better performance
    Aroma Installer
    ALL VARIANTS
    Sharpening Mod
    No bugs at all
    528 dpi
    New wallpaper
    GPU Mod
    Custom Kernel
    CTT Mod
    New sounds (Nexus 6)
    This is disrespectful!

Owner of this thread told us to wait, many times, many ways... But some people are keep asking... Why? They can't read or what? Answer is- they are dumb!

Why I'm writing this? Becouse i have subscribed to this thread! I'm waiting for this ROM! And with every new post here, im getting email notification and i am checking this thread again and again for new release... All what i can see here people with very low IQ level begging for ROM release...
    Pizdec!
    You're right. I have promised you a new release. The only thing that keeps me from the release is the credits stuff

Going back to cloudy 2.5 with G4 UI and tweaks. That is better than waiting for stripped down version of the same now. Hell of waiting and patience. And ya ..one word to those Jr. members who are new to XDA. If you need you will get it and it won't be delayed in anyway. Don't worry..there are many developers who keep their releases on schedule and we also have even slimmer Slim Stock ROM in XDA with same tweaks and better RAM management.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

one word to those Jr. members who are new to XDA. If you need you will get it and it won't be delayed in anyway. Don't worry..there are many developers who keep their releases on schedule and we also have even slimmer Slim Stock ROM in XDA with same tweaks and better RAM management.
    If you don't like this rom, the waiting system and my style, you are free to leave. You like other rom, you are free to install. I didn't demand FROM ANYONE to install my rom. Who said that I don't keep A schedule? I'm waiting PATIENTLY from the @Cloudyfa to give me the ok to use his work

Is there any particular reason to announce such thing? You can use any rom you like , the thing is that its not nice to jump in a rom thread and compare other roms or maybe disrespect OPs' request.
    Thanks
    There are some people that they just don't fit with the others.

This thread needs a moderator to remove that post. Very childish and unnecessary.

VS985 SkyDragon 5.0 / 4.2 Kernel

If I've helped you please hit the thanks

You have absolutely no right what so ever to demand anything from the developer. He has the right to release his work whenever he wants to and you're being incredibly disrespectful towards him. You're talking about Jr. members while you yourself seem to be acting live you've never been on XDA before.
    You are also saying that "many developers who keep their releases on schedule". What schedule? There is not schedule, he will release it when it's done.
    Stop acting so privileged, it's people like you who make developers lock threads and stop developing. You're ungrateful!

Please @t-shock, don't listen to this guy. He doesn't represent anyone but himself. Everybody apart from him is waiting patiently and understand your work is for us users. We're very grateful for your work.
    As I said earlier, none is forced to use my rom. I'm glad that many people support my work and ME. I think that the other guy didn't understand that I'm a developer without the device, but WHO CARES??? I should have abandon this project like the others and not writing anything to them, BUT STILL I'm working on it