• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][V6] PIXEL rom [N][QF2][13/07/17] [Jio VoLTE]

Search This thread

CrsMthw

Oct 20, 2016
Is there any recommendations to overcome this lag?

To all having issues with flashing, make sure you have right TWRP version and root access. There is a custom TWRP recovery for Edge+, Google is your friend.

To OP, I've not been able to flash Xposed through Magisk, is that a known issue?

Xposed isn't available for Nougat yet.. Maybe in a couple months hopefully.. :)

Reactions: Tarzan-

El Bully

Oct 12, 2015
Oh very nice.
Waited a long time for stock (pixel) android!!!!!! I was looking for a pixel XL, but its so expensive here......
I will give it a try. But do i have to format storage? I'm not so flashaholic anymore. So sorry for being dumb o_O

Edit: And what about bootloader and modem? Specific one required? At the moment i have MarshMellow ones.

Last edited:

Tarzan-

Mar 22, 2012
Melbourne
Yeah all Nougat roms I tried have the same issue.

Oh very nice.
Waited a long time for stock (pixel) android!!!!!! I was looking for a pixel XL, but its so expensive here......
I will give it a try. But do i have to format storage? I'm not so flashaholic anymore. So sorry for being dumb o_O

Edit: And what about bootloader and modem? Specific one required? At the moment i have MarshMellow ones.

Not the storage, read instructions carefully.
I also installed over Marshmallow without any issue. Make sure you have TWRP and root access.

Reactions: El Bully

Wesley_NL

Nov 10, 2010
Rotterdam
Thnx for reaction. Don't know what's happening. I did a complete reflash and whipe) and reinstalled Titanium from store. One app backup worked, second time it stays at 0%.

I think titanium backup leaves somethinh on the phone and it gets corrupt when re install, same as a game i just started to play, if i replace a certain file to skip tutorials on mm it works fine on noigat it gets corrupted and i have no clue why because i can reroll by deleting the tut and acc files but i can not replace them, i had more of these cases in system of nougat

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Xposed isn't available for Nougat yet.. Maybe in a couple months hopefully.. :)

Most likely it wont probaly as i say ot earlyer , files gets corrupt at some point in nougat system

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

But it can be the cause of magisk su , maby the root dont work properly on nougat

boilavera1980

Feb 19, 2015
Someone got titanium backup to work? It just wont restore anything, just sits there.

Do you think about adding an option if we want alle that extra stuff like viper, audio mods etc.? I don't use/need anyone of those.

Edit:

For now removed all those extra stuff myself. Can't find the busybox and dolby app though. Got titanium to work. Used the busybox remover from here https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software-hacking/tool-busybox-flashable-archs-t3348543 and then reflashed magisk. Works! :D Looking to the files there are many su related files, not magisksu....

Edit2:

Nope didn't work... It restored one app that was it....

Last edited:

CrsMthw

Oct 20, 2016
Oh very nice.

Hey! This one is basically TouchWiz but without all the TouchWiz apps. I used TouchWiz base, so that everything works well. You do not have to wipe internal memory. I have written in the installation instruction as to what all you have to wipe.. And about bootloader and modem, since you are already on marshmallow, you don't need to update. :)

Wesley_NL

Nov 10, 2010
Rotterdam
Someone got titanium backup to work? It just wont restore anything, just sits there.

Do you think about adding an option if we want alle that extra stuff like viper, audio mods etc.? I don't use/need anyone of those.

Edit:

For now removed all those extra stuff myself. Can't find the busybox and dolby app though. Got titanium to work. Used the busybox remover from here https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/software-hacking/tool-busybox-flashable-archs-t3348543 and then reflashed magisk. Works! :D Looking to the files there are many su related files, not magisksu....

Edit2:

Nope didn't work... It restored one app that was it....

well i am happy for audio mods, just need a few more mods and its complete for me , but still hanvt done them yet

for me it works perfectly fine i restored all my apps with the current titanium i use, so i dont know whats holding back on your device

boilavera1980

Feb 19, 2015
well i am happy for audio mods, just need a few more mods and its complete for me , but still hanvt done them yet

for me it works perfectly fine i restored all my apps with the current titanium i use, so i dont know whats holding back on your device

Yeah i just flashed another rom to test it and it won't restore them there too??? .... geez...titanium is acting up again!

thools60

Aug 14, 2013
Kristinehamn
Yeah i just flashed another rom to test it and it won't restore them there too??? .... geez...titanium is acting up again!
Maybe if you try the previous version from apkmirror? But it has to be installed from scratch.

Edit: tried uninstalling the latestTB yesterday and then install the older one. But that fu**ed it up completely

Last edited:

boilavera1980

Feb 19, 2015
Maybe if you try the previous version from apkmirror? But it has to be installed from scratch.

Edit: tried uninstalling the latestTB yesterday and then install the older one. But that fu**ed it up completely

Sooo i think i found "my" issue. On the other rom i could now restore after disabling the security settings from google under settings. Trying it now in this rom.

Reactions: thools60

El Bully

Oct 12, 2015
Hey! This one is basically TouchWiz but without all the TouchWiz apps. I used TouchWiz base, so that everything works well. You do not have to wipe internal memory. I have written in the installation instruction as to what all you have to wipe.. And about bootloader and modem, since you are already on marshmallow, you don't need to update. :)

Oh my god. I thought that someone had finally done the magic :p.
Stock on our edge plus.... But i was wrong.

Nevertheless nice work man, still gonna try it out :fingers-crossed:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    P4zmyQW.png

PIXEL rom

By @CrsMthw

http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FLhF0JIQ.png%3F1

For people who wish to get a Google Pixel like stock experience...

http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FLhF0JIQ.png%3F1

FEATURES INFO

- QF2 Official Nougat Base
    - Only Google Apps (except for samsung camera, gallery and video player. Since they are too good to be thrown away)
    - Google Assistant
    - Heavily Debloated
    - Odex (smooth and stable and fast as hell)
    - Zipaligned
    - App Lock
    - Pre-rooted with Magisk
    - 1000+ fonts
    - Good Battery

SCREENSHOTS

p7PonMTm.jpg
    SpVD9B5m.jpg
    iAVeHjKm.jpg

hVltXBhm.jpg
    4vxGFPum.jpg
    jzopUuum.jpg

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

- Enter TWRP and Wipe system, data, cache and dalvik cache
    - Flash rom zip
    - Flash any fix
    - Flash any add-on zip that you have downloaded from post 2
    - Reboot
    - Complete setup
    - Go to Settings > Apps > menu > Default apps > Calling App > Select Phone
    - OPEN MAGISK MANAGER (pre-installed) ONCE for root access
    - Done!

DOWNLOAD LINK

Single sim ROM V6 - ANDROID FILE HOST
    OR
    Dual sim ROM V6 - ANDROID FILE HOST

CHANGELOG

- V6: -Latest Samsung base (QF2)
    -Bug fixes
    -Custom permissive kernel is back
    -Magisk updated to v13.1

- V5: -Latest Samsung base (QE2)
    -Latest Gapps base (11/6/2017)
    -Dual sim S6 edge+ rom now available
    -Even more lighter (more bloat removed) and faster now
    -Stock kernel (custom kernel will come soon... Yeah I know permissive kernel needed for some sound mods.. its coming..)

- V4: - CQC7 official base
    - Latest Google Apps as of 24th March 2017
    - Zipaligned all apks for better ram usage
    - Coloured SystemUI to a more Google Pixel like colour
    - ROM Control support
    - Advanced power menu
    - Custom permissive kernel with support for CPU UC and OC, 300MHz lowest frequency, 2.3GHz highest frequency and more
    - Kernel Adiutor for CPU Over clocking or Under clocking and setting governors
    - DivineBeats mod has been removed as the kernel is permissive which allows more choice for the user to use the audio mod, he/she prefers.
    - Added one handed mode and gearVR and samsung cloud features back
    - Added MiUI sound libraries in add-ons post (Post 2) for super loud sound

- V2: set english as default language
    added data usage in Notification panel
    added app lock
    removed device security from smart manager
    added shutter sound menu in camera

- V1: Initial release

THANKS & CREDITS

- My friend, Tom Olsson ( @thools60 ) for his love of Google apps and services, which gave me the idea for this rom. And also for finding out the solution to the in-call UI issue.
    - My testers:
    - Gaurav ( @arsenalove )
    - Kadir ( @Wexx_ )
    - Luca ( @lucastanciu )
    - Kevin ( @Mønsters924 )
    - Tom Olsson ( @thools60 )
    - @hiepgia for dev-base
    - opengapps.org for the google apps
    - @TheRoyalSeeker for DivineBeats
    - My telegram group for the love and support (click here to join)
    - The guy who made 1000+ fonts
    - @khongloi113 for fingerprint wake
    Hey guys! New update's here..
    V6 Changelog
    -Latest Samsung base (QF2)
    -Bug fixes
    -Custom permissive kernel is back
    -Magisk updated to v13.1

Clean flash recommended
    ROM has been updated to V4!!
    Clean flash is recommended!

Change log:

- CQC7 official base
    - Latest Google Apps as of 24th March 2017
    - Zipaligned all apks for better ram usage
    - Coloured SystemUI to a more Google Pixel like colour
    - ROM Control support
    - Advanced power menu
    - Custom permissive kernel with support for CPU UC and OC, 300MHz lowest frequency, 2.3GHz highest frequency and more
    - Kernel Adiutor for CPU Over clocking or Under clocking and setting governors
    - DivineBeats mod has been removed as the kernel is permissive which allows more choice for the user to use the audio mod, he/she prefers. It is in post 2 if you still want it.
    - Added one handed mode and gearVR and samsung cloud features back
    - Added MiUI sound libraries in add-ons post (Post 2) for super loud sound
    Btw guys, I am working on updates, but the last one gave me a bootloop, so trying to figure out what's wrong.. I did get some reports that the latest kernel from Samsung is causing trouble to many developers, so trying and modifying the kernel at the moment