#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
(No, the ROM has nothing to do with trees, it's just OneUI 3)
Welcome to Android 11, and OneUI 3!
This ROM is a direct port of OneUI 3 from the Samsung Galaxy M31 to the Galaxy A8/A7 family.
It can be used on Treble and Non-Treble phones. If you use it with treble enabled, it will install a vendor compatible with Android 11 GSIs too!
-Based on M315FXXU2BUC1
-OneUI Core 3.1
-TreeUI Kernel with 4.4.185
-Includes Android 11 vendor (Full vndk, works with vndklite too)
-Support for A530F, A530W,
What doesn't work:
-Samsung Camera (3rd party apps should work)
-Torch intensity control
-Jack has some faint noises while no media is playing
-(Optional, A8 only) Treble your phone using the treble guide
-Flash zip in custom recovery
0.9.4 BETA (ROM+VENDOR, VENDOR ONLY NOT DONE YET)
- NFC Fixed on A7 (Thanks, @Voytec83)
- SSRM warning removed.
- Bluetooth fix readded.
- Kernel zram tweaks, and Wireguard support
- Fixed installation on modern non-treble TWRP
0.9.3 BETA (ROM+VENDOR, VENDOR ONLY NOT DONE YET)
- Updated system to OneUI 3.1 (M315FXXU2BUC1)
- Added initial Galaxy A7 support (thx for the testers!)
- Removed FaceService as it was crashing constantly.
- Fixed updatable apexes (Google Play System Updates)
- TreeUI Kernel is now 0.9.3
0.9.2 BETA (ROM+VENDOR, VENDOR ONLY)
- Added CSC stuff (defaults to XEH for now)
- Fixed WiFI Hotspot
- Partially fixed jack connector (there is some noise while no media is playing)
- Fixed Device Care (but the fix does give you a popup every time you restart)
- Fixed Vulkan
- Debloated some Samsung camera stuff
- Added separate vendor only version
- TreeUI Kernel is now 0.9.2
0.9.1 BETA (ROM+VENDOR)
- First public release
-@prashantp01, and @ananjaser1211 for lots of fixes, and help! Go support them!
-@arminhere, @Hovo01, @Voytec83, and @VenusEleven for testing!