Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

graffixnyc

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 21, 2011
New York City
www.graffixnyc.com
This is just a place holder for Sensed Version of HC I'm working on.... Stay tuned. it might be a little bit because I need to get all the glitches out of my GB rom and have that running smoothly before I jump back onto HC. But work has begun already :)

For all you Sense fans I bring you ReSensed :)
The first release will for the most part look stock (no theming) and then the 2nd release will be more themed..

macr0t0r

Feb 20, 2011
If you can figure out why Netflix lags so badly in HC I would be interested in giving HC another shot. Whenever I try Netflix in HC the sound stream always gets ahead of the video stream. This never happens in GB.

Sent from my PG41200 using Tapatalk 2

I used Tasker (though there are other automated CPU utilities) to automatically switch the governor to "performance" when Netflix is running. That fixed the issue right there. Basically, Netflix doesn't play nice with the governors in Honeycomb.

On the cheap, you can just install the "No Frills CPU" utility and manually switch the governor before running Netflix.

- Jim

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

So....are you already done with the DeSensed version of HC? I thought it still had some bugs to work out? That's why I originally went with the CypherROM.

Pleeease tell me you'll be sticking around! I think you are one of the last hold-outs for making some decent ROMs for our precious Views!

- Jim

gratefldiver

Dec 1, 2009
41.872 -88.065
This is just a place holder for Sensed Version of HC I'm working on.... Stay tuned. it might be a little bit because I need to get all the glitches out of my GB rom and have that running smoothly before I jump back onto HC. But work has begun already :)

The first release will for the most part look stock (no theming) and then the 2nd release will be more themed..
Quietly and patiently waiting for your work. I am a Sense fan, and am on Cypher right now. Just thought you might like to know there are folks using the View and fans of your work. Thanks!

graffixnyc

Jan 21, 2011
New York City
www.graffixnyc.com
Quietly and patiently waiting for your work. I am a Sense fan, and am on Cypher right now. Just thought you might like to know there are folks using the View and fans of your work. Thanks!

You are very welcome! I enjoy doing it. I've been MIA for a couple of weeks because of school and my computer crashing but I do have something to test :) I am currently using my GB rom and just have to address a couple of issues with it, then I will be back on HC. I just wish the process of going from GB, to HC and back was easier. I mean it's not difficult but when you are doing roms for both it's a pain in the ass to have to keep switching. I will most likely release this either sometime this weekend or next week after my finals.

My ultimate goal was to use the Aroma installer and have one single rom that users could pick and choose which sense elements they wanted to include and what desensed elements they wanted to include but Aroma doesnt work well with our recovery. I guess there is no touch driver included in our recovery so it makes it so it's not really usable. Which sucks, because it would have been easier to maintain one rom than two or actually 3 now :) I know JMZ was working on a recovery with the touch driver but not sure how that came along.

Reactions: gratefldiver

ORTOX

Dec 20, 2011
Man, I'm looking forward to this! Will it have the stock reader app installed as well?

I'm leaving for vacation friday and hoping this will be available by then :)

I'd be happy to donate if that's a possibility.

graffixnyc

Jan 21, 2011
New York City
www.graffixnyc.com
Man, I'm looking forward to this! Will it have the stock reader app installed as well?

It will have the stock reader app, I'm not sure if I can release by friday as I'm trying to get ICS booting :D BUT I did switch over from GB back to HC so I have to continue the work I started on this ROM :)

Reactions: etfact

jatreats

Sep 28, 2010
It will have the stock reader app, I'm not sure if I can release by friday as I'm trying to get ICS booting :D BUT I did switch over from GB back to HC so I have to continue the work I started on this ROM :)

Good to see you are back to HC I am on your desensed HC and like how it works nice rom and it's working well with jmz kernel @1922 smartassv2 but I miss some sense as it matches my other devices, thanks for your great work.

Sent from my PG41200 using xda premium

vaughnmr

Mar 22, 2009
I too would like to see this continue, but I'm afraid nearly all development for the View appears to have been dropped. I like seeing the focus on ICS, but it will take months or more to get to a daily driver (my experience, coming from the EVO, one of the most popular phones out there). I hope I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I will have a build up this weekend for you guys to test :)

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

You are very welcome! I enjoy doing it. I've been MIA for a couple of weeks because of school and my computer crashing but I do have something to test :) I am currently using my GB rom and just have to address a couple of issues with it, then I will be back on HC. I just wish the process of going from GB, to HC and back was easier. I mean it's not difficult but when you are doing roms for both it's a pain in the ass to have to keep switching. I will most likely release this either sometime this weekend or next week after my finals.

My ultimate goal was to use the Aroma installer and have one single rom that users could pick and choose which sense elements they wanted to include and what desensed elements they wanted to include but Aroma doesnt work well with our recovery. I guess there is no touch driver included in our recovery so it makes it so it's not really usable. Which sucks, because it would have been easier to maintain one rom than two or actually 3 now :) I know JMZ was working on a recovery with the touch driver but not sure how that came along.