==>ROM-VN-SM900<== XXUDNE3-V14-De-Odex-Online-Aroma

Search This thread

mritunjay55

Mar 20, 2009
MISSSING IN 14.1V【Multi LockScreen】【None\Ripple\Light\Particle\Water

evrithing working smooth like a buttery soft and hulk battery, full caller id also, only missing 【Multi LockScreen】【None\Ripple\Light\Particle\Water please make it.. plz plz:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

kadiremrah

Aug 21, 2013
Nigde
ROM base used on this 14.x version is not compatible with any halaszk kernel. Halaszk88 think that this new base XXUENE3 has a modified kernel with new USB and Screen driver.

So halaszk kernel can not push the system to deep sleep and can not connect with USB.

We have to wait for source code of this new base.

I have this problem too. I'm using halaszk 0.17 kernel. Any clue?

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Aizenvalt

May 1, 2014
Jakarta
Yes, we will release S5 lockscreen for V14.1 soon.

Send from my SM-N9105 using Tapatalk 4 Pre

really looking forward to it man :D
And if possible, could you please somehow enable Stock Battery Icon (KitKat)? i tried using the xposed and other framework module but i doesn't work, i set for Stock Battery Icon (not circle, etc) but the only battery icon that works is the ones from VN BatteryMod, and none of those are stock icon. Thanks

btw i saw Download Booster in the Settings, is it working? I tried turning it on, but i don't know whether its working or not.

ROM base used on this 14.x version is not compatible with any halaszk kernel. Halaszk88 think that this new base XXUENE3 has a modified kernel with new USB and Screen driver.

So halaszk kernel can not push the system to deep sleep and can not connect with USB.

We have to wait for source code of this new base.

okay so i should go back to stock kernel. maybe this also explains why the battery drains is worse (though not so bad to be complained about) than before i use 14.1

Last edited:

wakedmichel

Sep 11, 2008
Hi, how to change the text color in the browser menu?

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1402851805733.jpg
    1402851805733.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 254

namfat

Feb 10, 2007
VietNam
tpb.vn
namfat i am facing this issue

unable to save screenshot .. usb storage may be in use...
So do I, but it only notice that, the screenshot afterthat saved already in storage.
Let's me check and fix that. Tks!

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

In V14, we had a nice photo editing tool in gallery...but after updating to V14.1, am left with the old one.. Can you plz upload/attach the latest apk ?
You mean S5 Photo Editor.
Yes, you can use the one in V14 and copy it to V14.1, set permission as normally.

Umair Ahmad

May 14, 2014
London

So do I, but it only notice that, the screenshot afterthat saved already in storage.

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

Yes, you can use the one in V14 and copy it to V14.1, set permission as normally.

thank and if possible please make a zip to fix this issue

abishek karthik

Feb 22, 2013
Chennai

Yes... But the problem is, i dnt have that apk now.. Can u plz upload it?

Top Liked Posts