Search This thread

UtsavTheGreat

Aug 10, 2016
Surat
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi Poco F3
askT2Y7.png

cw8dKEK.png

Welcome to LIQUID REMIX! Liquid Remix is a New age mix of all the best ROMs of today with added essence from the older days. Android 9.0 project based from the old lead dev of Liquid smooth, Liquid0624, along with VenkatVV, and community contributors! All features are open source and will stay that way as the community is the most important thing to our project! We enjoy bringing the Android community these ROMs and Kernels for YOUR DEVICENAME HERE!; we sincerely hope that you can all enjoy the ROMs as much as we enjoy bringing them to you.

Our Android Development Team is very end user oriented; we care about what you want and bringing it to you. We do as much as we can to keep our users happy while primarily focusing the aims on stability, speed, optimizations, other additions and features that complement the ROMs as well as some frequently requested user add-ons.

Have any questions, comments or concerns? We would love to hear from you and keep our users happy, improve where possible when criticized or when bugs are found. Please; let us know on either XDA or Telegram (Our team checks telegram much more often and in live time, also many people including other users often are willing to help provide support.) Without all of you; we wouldn’t be a team or a community. Together YOU ALL are the family that keeps Android Development alive!

Feel free to join our Telegram Chat! Click Here

Please support us and donate to LiquidRemix

oASCEIU.png

Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */
While our ROMs and kernels are tested prior to release for stability, to help prevent any major problems, the following is just a disclosure. Using any rooted features, ROMs or modifications, is at your own risk. We are not to be held responsible for any damages that may be encountered or any warranties voided by rooting a device etc...

rfQlBVv.png

ROM - Download[/url][/url] Here[/url]
Open Gapps - Download Open Gapps

06-12-2018
🔘CHANGELOG =>
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
*fixed that annoying liquidlogo
*Merge tag 'android-9.0.0_r21'
*Full nav gesture (not working perfectly )
*Added Font Service
*Fixed some theme overlays
*Recents: add pinch-in gesture to Clear All
*Added Pulse in Navbar
*Add Game boost tile
*Launcher Updates
*Rootless Subs
*new settings dashboard icons
*new accent chooser
*moar qs styles
*😱VOLTE😱
*on the goo mode
*pulse in navbar
Any much more inside
🔘Rules
- Still treble Don't pm me
- Bugs be Damned
- no ETA ( Monthly updates )

Previous Update
( Major Update with lots of improvements )
- fixed browser
- added chrome as default
- fixed keyboard issue
- added gboard (aosp one is still there)
- fixed aosp camera
- removed gcam
- fixed qs tiles animation lag
- added system wide rounded UI
- added rounded recents
- new accent picker in settings/display
- new qs styles in settings/display
- fixed ambient display
- added ambient play
- fixed apn issues
- fixed heating issue while charging
- upstreamed revenge kernel
- spectrum support
- added sound control (use kernel adiutor)
- kcal support
- backlight dimmer
- wireguard support
- increased app launch speed
- more performance tweaks fastest ever
- and more things inside
Some Notes:-
* Be patient first boot takes time
* Don't ask Volte - test it for me
* Updates will come so don't tag me
* Please no private messages regarding bugs or file server.
DywN3RR.png

Recommended Clean Flash:
PIE TWRP REQUIRED:
1. Go to Recovery "Wipe"
2. Factory Reset
3. Advanced Wipe
4. Dalvik/Art Cache, System, Data and Cache ONLY!! DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE
5. Swipe to Wipe
6. Flash Rom and Gapps (Then anything else you might install such as Magisk, etc)
7. OPTIONAL for decrypted users only (If you want to stay Decrypted: Flash with No_Verity)
8. Enjoy!

Md3wtO5.png

ROM - LiquidRemix
Devices - LiquidRemix-Devices

EZUbgNl.png

Google (For AOSP)
Lineage OS (Rom Base)
And all other Open Source Developers,Teams and Organisations

XDA:DevDB Information
liquid remix, ROM for the LeEco Le Max 2

Contributors
ut$@v
Source Code: [url]https://github.com/LiquidRemix[/URL]

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.1.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 10.0.1
Stable Release Date: 2018-10-27

Created 2018-10-27
Last Updated 2018-10-27

Last edited:

skippy_skippy

May 12, 2011
I use it it's good but un the caméra between front ans back ils vert slow

Envoyé de mon LEX820 en utilisant Tapatalk

kayyappan

Mar 10, 2011

It just would not get data ON despite checking all data and network settings. APN is OK. IMS registartion as per *#*#4636#*#* is OK. Did not try call out. Incoming call thru with extremely good clarity. But the biggest drawback was data - Jio - would not go on. I don't bother if 4G/LTE shows up on status bar or not. Keeps asking for data connect. Trying again in few minutes with super clean install including internal storage. Will post results soon hopefully with screenshots.

Edit:

See attached images:
1. Installed after total wipe via sideload. No GApps.
2. Calls incoming/Outgoing on VoLTE "crystal clear" on phone. Not tried headphone.
3. Data available only on WiFi.
4. IMS resgitration OK but no data via nw whatever be the chosen network type. Wonder how VoLTE works without data connection!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-10-28-11-57-47.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-28-11-57-47.png
    121.8 KB · Views: 1,486
  • Screenshot_Settings_20181028-223827.png
    Screenshot_Settings_20181028-223827.png
    164.4 KB · Views: 1,562
  • Screenshot_Settings_20181028-223441.png
    Screenshot_Settings_20181028-223441.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 1,535
  • Screenshot_Settings_20181028-223704.png
    Screenshot_Settings_20181028-223704.png
    127.8 KB · Views: 1,494
Last edited:

DJ_BARO

Sep 9, 2014
Mainz
OnePlus 7 Pro
It just would not get data ON despite checking all data and network settings. APN is OK. IMS registartion as per *#*#4636#*#* is OK. Did not try call out. Incoming call thru with extremely good clarity. But the biggest drawback was data - Jio - would not go on. I don't bother if 4G/LTE shows up on status bar or not. Keeps asking for data connect. Trying again in few minutes with super clean install including internal storage. Will post results soon hopefully with screenshots.

Edit:

See attached images:
2. Calls incoming/Outgoing on VoLTE "crystal clear" on phone. Not tried headphone.
4. IMS resgitration OK but no data via nw whatever be the chosen network type. Wonder how VoLTE works without data connection!!!

Hello there,

I also had this problem with the mobile internet on a few Roms, but I quickly figured out what the reason was:

It did not even ask at the first start, which Sim you would like to use for the Internet. That's the sticking point. That's why it does not connect.

Simple solution: Under Network & Info should be an option called Sim cards: There then for call, SMS and Internet select the right SIM. (Before I changed anything, the internet option was set into "ask" ). EDIT: You could just use the search in settings, search for "preferred Sim" or just "Sim"

That should be it, tell me if it's working now, should normally :D

One question from me, does this rom has an option to enable lockscreen music visualization? :victory:

Apart from that, a big thanks for the developer for this project, I'll test it soon as well. ;)

Last edited:

BAGAbball

Dec 6, 2017

Edit:

See attached images:

androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=283443

And reset ur mobile settings

kayyappan

Mar 10, 2011
Hello there,

I also had this problem with the mobile internet on a few Roms, but I quickly figured out what the reason was:

It did not even ask at the first start, which Sim you would like to use for the Internet. That's the sticking point. That's why it does not connect.

androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=283443
And reset ur mobile settings

Thank you both. I use single VoLTE SIM. Since IMS registration goes thru an IP is assigned meaning data connect is available irrespective of number of SIMs used. Besides, because one SIM is used question of "preferred SIM" doesn't arise. All data, calls and messaging are done thru that.

However thanks for the alternate solutions provided.

Last edited:

kayyappan

Mar 10, 2011
@ut$@v, is there any dependency on GApps for initial setup with respect to data and probably some other settings? I tried yesterday without installing GApps but no success on mobile data though IMS registration went thru. Mobile data settings were not saved and kept asking for it. You may see me earlier posts. Today with GApps it went thru well. Yet to test as I've just rebooted after install. VoLTE calls have been found to be clearer on this ROM for me. Good work.
Edit: is it AOSP Extended based? The white transition on qs swipe down is a giveaway. You seem to have resolved certain theme based issues. Have to wait and see battery overhead as the ROM seems to be on performance mode by default though it says balanced as the speed is high. Cam is a no go. In total darkness with auto flash I get white pix on close up shots. Sometimes the flash remains on and no shot forever. Switching back to front and vice versa takes ages. Not an issue for me as Tolyan009 port works.

Last edited:

UtsavTheGreat

Aug 10, 2016
Surat
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi Poco F3
@ut$@v, is there any dependency on GApps for initial setup with respect to data and probably some other settings? I tried yesterday without installing GApps but no success on mobile data though IMS registration went thru. Mobile data settings were not saved and kept asking for it. You may see me earlier posts. Today with GApps it went thru well. Yet to test as I've just rebooted after install. VoLTE calls have been found to be clearer on this ROM for me. Good work.
Edit: is it AOSP Extended based? The white transition on qs swipe down is a giveaway. You seem to have resolved certain theme based issues. Have to wait and see battery overhead as the ROM seems to be on performance mode by default though it says balanced as the speed is high. Cam is a no go. In total darkness with auto flash I get white pix on close up shots. Sometimes the flash remains on and no shot forever. Switching back to front and vice versa takes ages. Not an issue for me as Tolyan009 port works.

No there is no dependency of gapps for your mobile data network. And to be honest I fixed that mobile data problem.
I have been flashing this ROM everyday for testing and don't find any major issues. And for that quickstyles animation just wait for few hours let the ROM settle it will disappear itself. For GCAM
I recommend use arnova's pixel3mod v1.4 I removed toylan's gcam in this build. And yes this ROM is only for Performance and Smoothness so don't expect good SOT.
Like my work ?
Leave a thanks

kayyappan

Mar 10, 2011
No there is no dependency of gapps for your mobile data network. And to be honest I fixed that mobile data problem.
I have been flashing this ROM everyday for testing and don't find any major issues. And for that quickstyles animation just wait for few hours let the ROM settle it will disappear itself. For GCAM
I recommend use arnova's pixel3mod v1.4 I removed toylan's gcam in this build. And yes this ROM is only for Performance and Smoothness so don't expect good SOT.
Like my work ?
Leave a thanks

Nice to know that. ROM actually flies compared to few others. 5% of battery lost over 7.5 hrs of sleep, so I presume SOT will also be good but I don't really worry about it for a more than 2 year old battery.
The NW signal reception too is higher which certainly is a plus for me particularly in concrete jungle environ.
Great work.

RISS23

Oct 24, 2017
Perugia
Dirty installation on omni without any problem.
Exceptional level of customization.
Screen transmission does not work
The stock camera does not work. He asks for a sd card. It's not a big problem because the Gcam 6 works well

Last edited:

kostas1911

Dec 8, 2013
SOT at 0 all the time.. clean install! Fix please ?

Edit fixed by calibrating.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    askT2Y7.png

cw8dKEK.png

Welcome to LIQUID REMIX! Liquid Remix is a New age mix of all the best ROMs of today with added essence from the older days. Android 9.0 project based from the old lead dev of Liquid smooth, Liquid0624, along with VenkatVV, and community contributors! All features are open source and will stay that way as the community is the most important thing to our project! We enjoy bringing the Android community these ROMs and Kernels for YOUR DEVICENAME HERE!; we sincerely hope that you can all enjoy the ROMs as much as we enjoy bringing them to you.

Our Android Development Team is very end user oriented; we care about what you want and bringing it to you. We do as much as we can to keep our users happy while primarily focusing the aims on stability, speed, optimizations, other additions and features that complement the ROMs as well as some frequently requested user add-ons.

Have any questions, comments or concerns? We would love to hear from you and keep our users happy, improve where possible when criticized or when bugs are found. Please; let us know on either XDA or Telegram (Our team checks telegram much more often and in live time, also many people including other users often are willing to help provide support.) Without all of you; we wouldn’t be a team or a community. Together YOU ALL are the family that keeps Android Development alive!

Feel free to join our Telegram Chat! Click Here

Please support us and donate to LiquidRemix

oASCEIU.png

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */
    While our ROMs and kernels are tested prior to release for stability, to help prevent any major problems, the following is just a disclosure. Using any rooted features, ROMs or modifications, is at your own risk. We are not to be held responsible for any damages that may be encountered or any warranties voided by rooting a device etc...

rfQlBVv.png

ROM - Download[/url][/url] Here[/url]
    Open Gapps - Download Open Gapps

06-12-2018
    🔘CHANGELOG =>
    ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    *Added Font Service
    *Added Pulse in Navbar
    *Add Game boost tile
    *Launcher Updates
    *Rootless Subs
    *new accent chooser
    *moar qs styles
    *😱VOLTE😱
    *on the goo mode
    *pulse in navbar
    Any much more inside
    🔘Rules
    - Bugs be Damned

Previous Update
    ( Major Update with lots of improvements )
    - fixed browser
    - added chrome as default
    - fixed keyboard issue
    - added gboard (aosp one is still there)
    - fixed aosp camera
    - removed gcam
    - fixed qs tiles animation lag
    - added system wide rounded UI
    - added rounded recents
    - new accent picker in settings/display
    - new qs styles in settings/display
    - fixed ambient display
    - added ambient play
    - fixed apn issues
    - fixed heating issue while charging
    - upstreamed revenge kernel
    - spectrum support
    - added sound control (use kernel adiutor)
    - kcal support
    - backlight dimmer
    - wireguard support
    - increased app launch speed
    - more performance tweaks fastest ever
    - and more things inside
    Some Notes:-
    * Be patient first boot takes time
    * Don't ask Volte - test it for me
    * Updates will come so don't tag me
    * Please no private messages regarding bugs or file server.
    DywN3RR.png

Recommended Clean Flash:
    PIE TWRP REQUIRED:
    1. Go to Recovery "Wipe"
    2. Factory Reset
    3. Advanced Wipe
    4. Dalvik/Art Cache, System, Data and Cache ONLY!! DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE
    5. Swipe to Wipe
    6. Flash Rom and Gapps (Then anything else you might install such as Magisk, etc)
    7. OPTIONAL for decrypted users only (If you want to stay Decrypted: Flash with No_Verity)
    8. Enjoy!

Md3wtO5.png

ROM - LiquidRemix
    Devices - LiquidRemix-Devices

EZUbgNl.png

Google (For AOSP)
    Lineage OS (Rom Base)
    And all other Open Source Developers,Teams and Organisations

XDA:DevDB Information
    liquid remix, ROM for the LeEco Le Max 2

Contributors
    ut$@v
    Source Code: [url]https://github.com/LiquidRemix[/URL]

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.1.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 10.0.1
    Stable Release Date: 2018-10-27

Created 2018-10-27
    Last Updated 2018-10-27

Like my work ?
    Leave a thanks
    06-12-2018
    ?CHANGELOG =>
    ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    *Added Font Service
    *Added Pulse in Navbar
    *Add Game boost tile
    *Launcher Updates
    *Rootless Subs
    *new accent chooser
    *moar qs styles
    *?VOLTE?
    *on the goo mode
    *pulse in navbar
    Any much more inside
    ?Rules
    - Bugs be Damned
    Enjoyed liquid remix
    Drop a thanks:fingers-crossed:
    Sounds good. Big thanks @ut$@v for development!

Can somebody tell me if music visualization on lockscreen is available? Thank you :)

(If yes it should be in lockscreen settings)
    Yes
    Yes I tried and followed this process many times but nothing helped.
    And DC charging( power bank) doesn't charge the device. Only revenge os pie ROM accept DC charging.
    Thanks.
    Mate I am using a power bank
    My mi power bank 10000mAH works perfectly fine with fastcharge:)