• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][VRALJB] angelROM Touchwiz Debloat Build 6 (12/19/12)

Search This thread

Rolfsted

Sep 28, 2011
Illinois
Thanks for SD swap. I've been doing it myself....just tedious for a non developer. Also, I have done the S planner mod myself. I really like S planner. Not sure why Verizon took it out.

I might flash this.....I do want a lot of the stock things to work on the note.

bl8zn

Nov 1, 2010
This rom is just what I was looking for. One mod that I wanted was the multi window mod to add any app however the mod wont stick and im thinking maybe its because of the sd mod in this rom. Anyone running this rom get it working?

fallingup

Mar 21, 2006
New Mexico
Thank you!

This is just what I need. 300mb available free space :(
How do I revert to the standard version if somehow I don't like the Extsd2internalsd version?

You should be able to just flash the standard version over the extsd version

So im getting bootloop. Flashed Exsdtointernalsd version. Fsctory reset, wiped cache and dalvick and wiped system then flash rom. What am i doing wrong.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium

Build 4 or build 6?

This rom is just what I was looking for. One mod that I wanted was the multi window mod to add any app however the mod wont stick and im thinking maybe its because of the sd mod in this rom. Anyone running this rom get it working?

I believe all the multiwindow mod stuff thats been released has been for odex roms, this is a deodexed build, so it wont work.

toxictv

Mar 26, 2009
I can't find any rom, even stock, that has the option to 'Link Call Volume & Notification Volume'. It's driving me nuts. This almost breaks the phone for me. I want all volumes to adjust at the same time, and not have to adjust notification volume individually via the volume settings.

Can you do that for me bro?

ProfEngr

Aug 25, 2009
I can't find any rom, even stock, that has the option to 'Link Call Volume & Notification Volume'. It's driving me nuts. This almost breaks the phone for me. I want all volumes to adjust at the same time, and not have to adjust notification volume individually via the volume settings.

Can you do that for me bro?

+1

Have the option on my Thunderbolt. Sad to see it missing on a Sammy device.

Top Liked Posts