Well, I came across something odd. After flashing the ROM, I don't have the three touch buttons at the bottom of the phone (Home, back, the other one.) Everything else seems to be working.
I flashed it through CWM, but the AROMA installer was difficult to read due to the text from the wipe and the text from AROMA overlapping. I'm restoring to a previous backup right now and I'll give it another go.
Has anyone done the official full OTA update from Verizon then flashed this Rom? Thinking of doing that but not sure if it would cause issues or not? I already flashed the firmware update on here for the baseband and radio. Wanted to do the full Dow load though to get the update including the BT fixes and what not.
What did you guys flash to get to stock?I did it. It's fine. Fyi, cpl things I did have (and you'll likely have)
1) Nav bar jacked upon flash-- tweaks>kb, buttons, gestures>set it to stock (or however you want & reboot)
2) landscape vol up didn't go to cam when screen off-- tweaks>lockscreen>toggle flashlight vol up on, then off
Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Hi guys, first time on a non AOSP rom in a long time and I have some questions about this rom:
1) Is it just a bug that double tap to wake doesn't work with AOSP lock screen?
2) Are there any ways to add shortcuts on the lockscreen (i.e. slide left to quick open camera, up to open play music, etc)?
3) Is there a list of HTC apps on this rom that I can safely remove/freeze/uninstall?
Thanks in advance, it's great to be back to HTC. Been with Samsung ever since I ditched my Thunderbolt.
I don't have that setting. And I bought the keyboard. I just have show numbers to the left.
Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Sorry, forgot I was running the beta. You're correct. It's not in the regular version yet.
Damn, I've been fighting that ridiculousness for so long, I actually started getting used to that change. Screw it, I'm going back