[ROM][VZW] - Stock-OE2 - ★| DeOdexed!! | BusyBox | ZipAligned | Rooted |★ - [6/6]

Search This thread
Nov 5, 2010
So I know it wasn't asked in this thread exactly but the "super mod" zip from http://http://xdaforums.com/android/software/mod-beatsaudio-e-xloud-installer-t3029951 has actually disabled my volume warning pop ups across the entire OS and significantly increased audio quality and works perfect installed through flashfire and figured I'd mention it for a possible addition to your ROM and/or just some info incase anyone wanted a quick easy way to get rid of them

Reactions: coffeehandle

Tulsadiver

Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2013
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I installed your first version. Thanks for all your work, by the way. I like to do some low level Theming on my phone (status bar icons, 3minit battery, etc). I later installed v2 and noticed the folders inside the apks were named differently. They had the -v4 on the end like drawable-xxxhdpi-v4. The SystemUI from your first version that I changed for the 3minit battery worked on your 2nd version too so that was cool. Did the -v4 come along with lollipop and is there going to be any problems with the folders in my SystemUI not having those designations on the end? Sorry if that is such a noob question.

Edit: Sorry to bother you. I guess this happened to my SystemUI.apk when I recompiled it. All the other apks have the -v4 on the end.

Last edited:

Gunthermic

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 19, 2011
So I know it wasn't asked in this thread exactly but the "super mod" zip from http://http://xdaforums.com/android/software/mod-beatsaudio-e-xloud-installer-t3029951 has actually disabled my volume warning pop ups across the entire OS and significantly increased audio quality and works perfect installed through flashfire and figured I'd mention it for a possible addition to your ROM and/or just some info incase anyone wanted a quick easy way to get rid of them

I already have safe volume mod in my new rom, please be careful as that mod is made for generic Android and while may appear to work, it's not have Tw android.policy and sever is etc..
Make a backup....

I installed your first version. Thanks for all your work, by the way. I like to do some low level Theming on my phone (status bar icons, 3minit battery, etc). I later installed v2 and noticed the folders inside the apks were named differently. They had the -v4 on the end like drawable-xxxhdpi-v4. The SystemUI from your first version that I changed for the 3minit battery worked on your 2nd version too so that was cool. Did the -v4 come along with lollipop and is there going to be any problems with the folders in my SystemUI not having those designations on the end? Sorry if that is such a noob question.

Edit: Sorry to bother you. I guess this happened to my SystemUI.apk when I recompiled it. All the other apks have the -v4 on the end.

No bother, that's the decompiling process sir. Usually no issues at all

Sent from my SM-T320 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Reactions: Tulsadiver
Nov 5, 2010
I already have safe volume mod in my new rom, please be careful as that mod is made for generic Android and while may appear to work, it's not have Tw android.policy and sever is etc..
Make a backup....

No bother, that's the decompiling process sir. Usually no issues at all

Yea I always make back ups :) turns out it only disabled bluetooth and phone speaker warning headphone warning still exists lol... I am just messing around with different mods and apps since this is my first time on tw or a samsung phone in general. Figured id test mods and root apps to see what is capable and still in the works and familiarize myself with it while I'm waiting. I want to see if any dev for the vzw s6 might take an interest n see if they could get either the deodexed or odexed versions of XtreStoLite Universal ROM working on our model seeing as a few people have gotten it to boot using the stock kernel and flashfire to install the ROM keeping Knox in tact but they said they have no radio... also waiting for your debloated and hopefully fully moded ROM so I can get an even more stable and snappy battery efficient monster than my s6 currently is on this awesome build! I also am trying to delve deeper into this new frontier but it seems a very small community for our specific phone compared to previous non samsung android phones I've used in the past :/ but I guess that might also be due to the new hurdles you guys run into trying to get things to work so smoothly with the new OS changes and the new hardware so I sit patiently and fool around with what I do know how to do and always offer to test anything to help:good:

Gunthermic

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 19, 2011
Yea I always make back ups :) turns out it only disabled bluetooth and phone speaker warning headphone warning still exists lol... I am just messing around with different mods and apps since this is my first time on tw or a samsung phone in general. Figured id test mods and root apps to see what is capable and still in the works and familiarize myself with it while I'm waiting. I want to see if any dev for the vzw s6 might take an interest n see if they could get either the deodexed or odexed versions of XtreStoLite Universal ROM working on our model seeing as a few people have gotten it to boot using the stock kernel and flashfire to install the ROM keeping Knox in tact but they said they have no radio... also waiting for your debloated and hopefully fully moded ROM so I can get an even more stable and snappy battery efficient monster than my s6 currently is on this awesome build! I also am trying to delve deeper into this new frontier but it seems a very small community for our specific phone compared to previous non samsung android phones I've used in the past :/ but I guess that might also be due to the new hurdles you guys run into trying to get things to work so smoothly with the new OS changes and the new hardware so I sit patiently and fool around with what I do know how to do and always offer to test anything to help:good:

While always fun to flash, just be carful.
You might want to go over to that dev's thread and discuss his/hers plan of porting rom to diff device/carrier. Proper over there not in here.

Mine will not be fully loaded with mods. I am very carefully and take time to ensure stuff works. Plus I am a noob at ROM making...

Just a few things:
Built in OTA updates
Ability to download mods
Ability to download and flash stock Apps removed etc
Low Volume Mod/CD Installer/Hotspot Mods
Download Booster/Multi-Window Toggles added..

and who knows....... 987 meg download........

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2010
While always fun to flash, just be carful.
You might want to go over to that dev's thread and discuss his/hers plan of porting rom to diff device/carrier. Proper over there not in here.

Mien will not be fully loaded with mods. I am very carefully and take time to ensure stuff works. Plus I am a noob at ROM making...

Just a few things:
Built in OTA updates
Ability to download mods
Ability to download and flash stock Apps removed etc
Low Volume Mod/CD Installer/Hotspot Mods
Download Booster/Multi-Window Toggles added..

and who knows....... 987 meg download........

I'm interested in getting into ROM dev and possibly themeing eventually and me and a few myself and others actually have posted in there to no avail so far but I'm still hopeful that someone will com along but until then I am in no way disappointed that I get to use yours because it's a great build so far and that's that's an awesome tease as to what I get to look forward to can't wait, great job imo for a "noob" lol... also the only mod that I do use not in your new build is actually just getting the Viper4Android audio FX apk to work which is simple enough anyway and testng a different audio mod now lol the super mod I posted above breaks video on our s6's lol

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Any plan to include init.d support?

coffeehandle

Apr 21, 2011
Indiana
Thanks but I bounce around between 3 different ROM'S and am running another now. Maybe I'll pop back to that one and play with it again.

Sent from my SM-G920V using XDA Free mobile app
I definitely run this on the daily. Got some tweaks going from init.d support and Viper sound and it makes for a top notch ROM

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

antgash

Feb 8, 2010
Upgrade to 5.1?

Hi, I just installed this rom the other day, and this morning I had a popup telling me there is an update ready to install (to android 5.1). If I install this update, will I lose root, or will there be any other adverse effects? Also, if I shouldn't install it, is there a way to stop the notifications from popping up? Thanks in advance!

Hi, I just installed this rom the other day, and this morning I had a popup telling me there is an update ready to install (to android 5.1). If I install this update, will I lose root, or will there be any other adverse effects? Also, if I shouldn't install it, is there a way to stop the notifications from popping up? Thanks in advance!

If you install it you'll loose root.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][VZW] - Stock-OE2 - ★| DeOdexed!! | BusyBox | ZipAligned | Rooted |★ - [6/6]

Galaxy S6 - Verizon Variant ONLY!!!
    G920VVRU1AOE2 - Only!!
    ROMFeatures2.png

• •Based on official USA release of Lollipop 5.0.2 SAMSUNG-SM-G920V
    • •SuperSU 2.49 Thanx @Chainfire
    • •DeOdexed
    • •BusyBox
    • •Zipaligned

ChangeLog1.png
    • Initial Relese - 06/08/2015

Download1.png
    Galaxy S6 - OE2 - Stock DeOdexed ROM
    md5: 405698888a4b5342e15c124e4a789537

Installation1.png
    You must have FlashFire Installed!
    1. Download to PC Only
    2. Copy to Internal SD Card
    3. Run FlashFire
    4. Add- Wipe (leave Defaults!!)
    5. Add Stock-DeOdexed-v1.zip
    6. You must reoder the list in Flashfire to be Wipe,then Flash Zip file!!!!

YOU MUST BE ON OE2 ALREADY. DO NOT FLASH THIS IF YOU ARE ON OC3....

ThanxnMentions1.png
    @scrosler for updater-script for Galaxy S6. Thanx man!!!!
    @scrosler for all the time, guidance and all my constant questions...
    @mikeyinid for the working DeOdexed Samsung Theme Store!!!
    @Misterxtc for answering questions.. @trailblazer101 for helping on DeOdexing and giving me some ideas how to DeOdex this puppy
    Probably others, if you feel I owe you credit, please PM me so I can correct an ovesight.

FAQ's
    1. Woa!!! Why is this so much bigger???? 1.6 gigs??
      A - I have preupdated 36 Apps that update as soon as you flash stock rom. saves using data for some.
    2. Does this support Xposed?
      A - NO, NO, NO.. Xpose doesnt work on 64 Bit system. Go to their threads for Q &A.
    3. Does this have any mods?​
      A - Nope. Plain Stock DeOdexed ROM
    4. Can I install this on Galaxy S6 Edge??​
      A- The Edge and S6 are very, very close,however it has the edge stuff, that is completely missing.. So I would not!!!

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] Stock OE2- DeOdexed - LP 5.0.2 - Galaxy S6 Only, ROM for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S6

Contributors
    Gunthermic
    ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    Based On: Pulled from Phone, Updater Script-scrosler

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0

Created 2015-06-08
    Last Updated 2015-06-08
    Am working on a Deloated, Smooth, Speed ROM.. with Mods... stay tuned.
    Hmm, might have to break my TouchWiz cherry and blind theme this puppy. LMMFAO

WHATS UP GUNTHERMIC?

Looks like you got a winner and it's trending on XDA thus how I found it.

Great work bud!

DJ

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Noticeable difference between stock odex and this ROM. This ROM is better in terms of battery consumption - same apps. I am using TBO blacked out apps with this ROM though. Not sure if that helps the screen power demand a little bit.

Wait til you see my debloated version...
    any eta on this rom... I have been anticipating a rom packed with mods

You are new to xda, so I will part some wisdom to you sir..

It is considered very bad Form to ever ask for an eta... Many times you will get blasted from many users... your first time so a gimmie..

Nope, won't won't make a date.. right now mine is running very well, but testing and adding items..