[Rom][VZW_Hybrid_BRA1][Stock_SafetyNet_SamsungPay][No_Root_Required_To_Install/Run]

Search This thread

jrkruse

Recognized Contributor
Aug 9, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
This is for Verizon S7 Flat Only
This is for those that would like a slightly modified custom rom with all the features enabled that stock Verizon roms block. With the ability to still have working Samsung Pay and pass SafetyNet check. You can run this rom as is and never have to root if you don't want too. Root is not required to install rom.​

Feature:
Easy Root/Unroot Feature Simply Flash Eng Boot Image To Root And One Button Click Too Unroot.
Working WifiCalling VOLTE Verizon Cloud And VVM
S8 Phone And InCallUI
S8 Launcher
S8 Gallery
S8 MyFiles
S8 Clock
S8 Calendar
S8 Messages
Flashfire Preinstalled(Only Works If Rooted)
Adaway Add Blocking (Can Be Enabled Only If your Rooted)
AdHell Ad Blocking(NonRoot AdBlocking)
Updated Camera App
Native Network Speed Meter In Status Bar
Native Call Recording Enabled With Auto Call Record Feature
Spam Caller ID
Nearby Places
Samsung Cloud
Multi Users
Native Screen Recorder
Floating Messages
Extra Fonts
App Lock
Device Maintenance Feature
HotSpot Hack For Old Unlimited Plans
Working Samsung Pay(Only If Unrooted)
SafetyNet Pass(Only If Unrooted)
If Rooted Kernel Set To Permissive
Lockscreen Torchlight
Access To Keylight Menu
Access To Outdoor Mode
Accesss To Advanced Phone Menu

Bugs:
Secure Folder Does Not Work But Private Mode And App Lock Still Do
If Adhell Will Not Activate This is Samsung Blocking It Not A Bug In The Rom If This Happens Try AdHell2

Download:
EASY_ROOT_ROM_G930V.zip

For Totally Custom Rom Of This Concept Please Visit
http://stang5litre-roms.proboards.com/

Directions:
This Will Wipe Your Phone
Must Start Process On Verizon Firmware. Not Ufirmware.
Make Sure Samsung Drivers Are Installed On Computer
Reboot Phone To Download Mode/Bootloader Mode And Plug Phone Into Computer
Run Verizon.bat File And Follow Directions

After Rom Is Installed If You Need To Root To Change Something
Directions To Root Rom:
Use Odin And Flash Nougat_S7_Flat_EngBoot.tar.md5

Directions To UnRoot Rom:
In Rom Control Under Phone Settings Click To Unroot Rom
If You Get An Error Message About Unauthorized Software Reflash
The BL File From The PART_2 Folder In Odin

Thanks And Credits:
stang5litre
jds3118
krog18
elliwigy
echoe rom and noname rom
klabit87
stang5litre Test Group

Kernel source
RomControl Source

Last edited:

pcclemail@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2015
Thank you for you work on this,

You guys made this very easy with that .bat file....Having never used Odin, I made a few mistakes but I figured it out and it was easy enough to start the process over and try again no harm done.

One question , You said to get Root to Flash Eng Boot Image, where can I find this and will it wipe the OS again?
Sorry if this is a newb question, but last phone I rooted was my S4 , its been awhile and alot has changed.
Thank You!

jrkruse

Recognized Contributor
Aug 9, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra

You guys made this very easy with that .bat file....Having never used Odin, I made a few mistakes but I figured it out and it was easy enough to start the process over and try again no harm done.

One question , You said to get Root to Flash Eng Boot Image, where can I find this and will it wipe the OS again?
Sorry if this is a newb question, but last phone I rooted was my S4 , its been awhile and alot has changed.
Thank You!
I'll post engboot.img in OP

jrkruse

Recognized Contributor
Aug 9, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra

Thank You!

Directions To Root Rom:

Reactions: Bronnel

jrkruse

Recognized Contributor
Aug 9, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
When Unrooted Rom When Phone Reboots You Will Probably Get An Error Message About Unauthorized Software To Fix Reflash
The BL File From The PART_2 Folder Using Odin. I will Fix This I think I forgot to put the S7 flat boot.img on unroot procedure

Kenxc

Feb 17, 2018
I've got this rom running on my s7,it's really fantastic.But i can't get mobile network connection and make call.My SIM card is not from Verizon,but it does work on G930V's official firmware.So I wonder is it only available for Verizon's SIM card?
(I'm not a native English speaker,so maybe some mistakes are included in this reply, please dont mind:))

————————————————————————————————————————————————————
UPDATE:It works after adding network access point manually.:silly:

Last edited:

CVertigo1

May 20, 2015
Richmond, VA
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I have a half day of use on this ROM and I'm impressed. I rooted it, debloated a couple more things, then unrooted. I did have to use the Odin method to unroot, but that only took a minute. After unroot, it immediately passed Safetynet. I love having the ability to root, modify, then unroot pretty much on the fly. You are top notch @jrkruse

CVertigo1

May 20, 2015
Richmond, VA
Google Pixel 6 Pro
^^^ I have the same issue. Then again, I had that issue on QF2 after a gallery update a couple weeks back. I think it stems from using the S8 gallery. I think I'm going to try pushing the S7 gallery and seeing if that fixes it.

makysssdroid

Oct 21, 2010
Moca
when install AP AND BL how to connect in adb for install second process i need help instruction because refused

CVertigo1

May 20, 2015
Richmond, VA
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I'm failing SafetyNet now. I think I know where it stems from. I updated the superuser binary at one point and that is most likely the trigger. Is there anyway to remove the latest binary or should I just reflash the ROM?

Edit: I was right. I went into SuperSU and chose the uninstall for reinstall via Playstore option, then reinstalled SuperSU but did not update the binary. I flashed BL_2 and now I pass SafetyNet.

Last edited:

matt1285

Oct 6, 2016
Is there anyway I can root...make a modification for louder volume and then unroot...I have tried the regular mixer path file mod and it didn't do anything in other roms...anythingood I can flashed or doessays anyone know the correct modifications???

matt1285

Oct 6, 2016
Is there anyway I can root...make a modification for louder volume and then unroot...I have tried the regular mixer path file mod and it didn't do anything in other roms...anythingood I can flashed or doessays anyone know the correct modifications???

In other words I tried going in es file Explorer and editing the file mixer paths xml to make my speaker volume louder in nougat and yes...I was rooted...but there was no change in the volume so can I install this and then root and do anything to make the volume louder on my phone...and then unroot???

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is for Verizon S7 Flat Only
    This is for those that would like a slightly modified custom rom with all the features enabled that stock Verizon roms block. With the ability to still have working Samsung Pay and pass SafetyNet check. You can run this rom as is and never have to root if you don't want too. Root is not required to install rom.​

Feature:
    Easy Root/Unroot Feature Simply Flash Eng Boot Image To Root And One Button Click Too Unroot.
    Working WifiCalling VOLTE Verizon Cloud And VVM
    S8 Phone And InCallUI
    S8 Launcher
    S8 Gallery
    S8 MyFiles
    S8 Clock
    S8 Calendar
    S8 Messages
    Flashfire Preinstalled(Only Works If Rooted)
    Adaway Add Blocking (Can Be Enabled Only If your Rooted)
    AdHell Ad Blocking(NonRoot AdBlocking)
    Updated Camera App
    Native Network Speed Meter In Status Bar
    Native Call Recording Enabled With Auto Call Record Feature
    Spam Caller ID
    Nearby Places
    Samsung Cloud
    Multi Users
    Native Screen Recorder
    Floating Messages
    Extra Fonts
    App Lock
    Device Maintenance Feature
    HotSpot Hack For Old Unlimited Plans
    Working Samsung Pay(Only If Unrooted)
    SafetyNet Pass(Only If Unrooted)
    If Rooted Kernel Set To Permissive
    Lockscreen Torchlight
    Access To Keylight Menu
    Access To Outdoor Mode
    Accesss To Advanced Phone Menu

Bugs:
    Secure Folder Does Not Work But Private Mode And App Lock Still Do
    If Adhell Will Not Activate This is Samsung Blocking It Not A Bug In The Rom If This Happens Try AdHell2

Download:
    EASY_ROOT_ROM_G930V.zip

For Totally Custom Rom Of This Concept Please Visit
    http://stang5litre-roms.proboards.com/

Directions:
    This Will Wipe Your Phone
    Must Start Process On Verizon Firmware. Not Ufirmware.
    Make Sure Samsung Drivers Are Installed On Computer
    Reboot Phone To Download Mode/Bootloader Mode And Plug Phone Into Computer
    Run Verizon.bat File And Follow Directions

After Rom Is Installed If You Need To Root To Change Something
    Directions To Root Rom:

Directions To UnRoot Rom:
    In Rom Control Under Phone Settings Click To Unroot Rom
    If You Get An Error Message About Unauthorized Software Reflash
    The BL File From The PART_2 Folder In Odin

Thanks And Credits:
    stang5litre
    jds3118
    krog18
    elliwigy
    echoe rom and noname rom
    klabit87
    stang5litre Test Group

Kernel source
    RomControl Source
    Flashfire crashes due to the time-bomb for non-pro users. Go into system settings and set the date back sometime before April 1st.

Thank You!

Directions To Root Rom:
    When Unrooted Rom When Phone Reboots You Will Probably Get An Error Message About Unauthorized Software To Fix Reflash
    The BL File From The PART_2 Folder Using Odin. I will Fix This I think I forgot to put the S7 flat boot.img on unroot procedure
    Hello.. After following the root instructions, the fingerprint sensor has stopped working. Restart did not fix. Please advise.