• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] WETA Rom for FiiO M6 DAP [1.00][21Apr]

Search This thread

HariMaier

Jun 25, 2019
Hi friends,

I have a problem getting all the CDs from my DLNA server. FiiO Music only lists about 200 CDs from more than 500 CDs on the server. Other players behave similarly (e.B. MediaMonkey).
The DLNA players on my phone list all the CDs, so I assume the server is fine.
Restoring the original firmware V 1.0.4 does not help. The kernel version after restoring the original firmware is 3.18.4-user-g70eb6b8-dirty. Is that okay? Doesn't look like the Fiio factory version, I think.

Is this problem known and is there a possible solution to it?

HariMaier

Jun 25, 2019
Hi friends,

I have a problem getting all the CDs from my DLNA server. FiiO Music only lists about 200 CDs from more than 500 CDs on the server. Other players behave similarly (e.B. MediaMonkey).
The DLNA players on my phone list all the CDs, so I assume the server is fine.
Restoring the original firmware V 1.0.4 does not help. The kernel version after restoring the original firmware is 3.18.4-user-g70eb6b8-dirty. Is that okay? Doesn't look like the Fiio factory version, I think.

Is this problem known and is there a possible solution to it?
No idea?

Enes34

Jul 26, 2021
Hey,

is there any chance, to mod the Fiio M9 firmware, to disable the charging requirement for the DAC mode. I have the Apple camera kit OTG cable, works fine with the iPhone. But the M9 won’t go into DAC mode with the ddHifi TC28i adapter, because this adapter will not charge the M9.

Sythe

Feb 13, 2011
I've installed the ROM and pretty happy with it from initial impressions.
Just a few questions though. (I'm pretty sure its all been successful so far, but been a while since I've flashed custom ROMs on a device)
1) Magisk Manager - When I launch the program I get a pop up "Requires Additional Setup".
When I click OK, it'll spend like 5s working on something then say its rebooting. Never seems to successfully do whatever it is trying.
Also, the manager says there are updates for Magisk and Magisk Manager but if I hit update, it'll just fail to launch the installer. Am I doing something wrong to update them or should I just leave it as-is and not bother updating at all?
2) Launcher, is it possible to modify the layout on the device? I'd personally prefer a tile setup like 2x4 or 3x4 icons on the screen instead of the list. Had a poke around, but couldn't see if this was something possible.

Top Liked Posts