[ROM] [whyred] ArrowOS 10.0 | OFFICIAL [Android 10] [2020.11.09]

Search This thread

Desplom

Jun 11, 2020
Video recording not working

Dear developers, first of all: thanks for the work!!!

On my Redmi Note 5 Pro the default video camera closes when starting recording. I have the latest version of ArrowOS Whyred (9 june 2020). I tried switching to all possible resolution configurations and the behaviour is the same, starts recording and before going to 00:01 second it crashes. For photos it works properly.

To record the log I used logcat from the computer. started recording just before opening the camera, start recording video, crashes and stopped recording logs. I upload it to a free service, if there is another preferred way to provide the logs please tell me and I'll send it.

There is a space in the link (I'm new to XDA, actually I'm new to smartphone...)
https: //ufile.io/14og9er5

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Dr.07

Dr.07

Nov 15, 2017
Dear developers, first of all: thanks for the work!!!

On my Redmi Note 5 Pro the default video camera closes when starting recording. I have the latest version of ArrowOS Whyred (9 june 2020). I tried switching to all possible resolution configurations and the behaviour is the same, starts recording and before going to 00:01 second it crashes. For photos it works properly.

To record the log I used logcat from the computer. started recording just before opening the camera, start recording video, crashes and stopped recording logs. I upload it to a free service, if there is another preferred way to provide the logs please tell me and I'll send it.

There is a space in the link (I'm new to XDA, actually I'm new to smartphone...)
https: //ufile.io/14og9er5

Thanks in advance!
Yes, this issue exists since last few builds(atleast the one i have used) i.e. 27.04.2020 build onwards. Thank u for logs and hope it gets fixed. As an alternative u can use Tr Camera V5. It works great.

---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

Face unlock?
Its gapps based and google has removed it from android 10. So no more face unlock:(

Oct 19, 2019
Thessaloniki
Is there any lag in this ROM? I am on PE 10 20200116 and there is a lot of lag, so I am considering switching to Arrow OS. Also, have you tried PE 10, and if yes, how is this ROM compared to PE?

Γεια σου φίλε ! Έχεις βρει μια σωστή καστομια , με διάρκεια μπαταρίας , ΧΩΡΙΣ bugs , γρήγορη για καθημερινή και μη χρήση , μέχρι στιγμής για το γαμημένο το 5 προ ; Εχω δει για Havoc OS , αλλα δεν ξερω .... Δεν θέλω να βάζω μλκιες και μετά αν δεν κάνουν , φλασαρισμα άλλη .......

MOD EDIT: Please post only in English according to the FORUM RULES,translation added below:

Hello buddy ! Have you found the right suit, with battery life, WITHOUT bugs, fast for everyday and non-daily use, so far for the 5 before? I've seen it for Havoc OS, but I don't know .... I don't want to put on hair and then if they don't, another flash .......

Last edited by a moderator:

ChromiumIsPero

Jul 21, 2020
Anyone facing the bug where you can't see the keyboard while searching for gifs in whatsapp? the keyboard layer seems to be hidden under the gifs (can still touch type).

Screenshot-Whats-App-20200721-143849.png

haroonharish9

Mar 29, 2020
Weeb Gapps!? I read the Telegram group but didnt found any info, only download links. Is this Gapps minimal and optimized like bitgapps?

Yes weeb gapps is minimal and only has core apps

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

Face unlock?

It has been officially removed by google on A10

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

@@sreek995 sorry for asking this question again. Does the latest build(27.04.2020) have new camera blobs(miui 11.0.3.0 global) or old blobs?

Old cam

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

oh oh, welcome back to the game. i'm waiting for so long. But what is vanilla?

Vanilla= build with no gapps, u have to flash gapps like open , bit , nik , flame ,weeb etc to get google related apps working

Reactions: Dr.07

diz_007

Feb 24, 2012
Which is the latest firmware which supports this rom

My battery draining too fast, so thought to update to LATEST firmware and change kernal also, in that case which will be the best kernal

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone