[ROM] [whyred] ArrowOS 11.0 | OFFICIAL [Android 11] [Nightlies]

Search This thread

aleMarvel

Jan 22, 2013

aleMarvel

Jan 22, 2013
are you sure ?
but more user have this bug.. not only me.. (i have last version GAPP)

insert headphones with jack and using
remove headphones
microphone will be muted.. no write dictate messages, no ok google..
after reboot work

if are you sure i try to clean install.. perhaps resolve..

Last edited:

Modernoid

Jan 21, 2013
Jakarta
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

Did you clean flash? What did you wipe?
Mic bug happens on me. Clean install on 13th may GAPSS build, and I did Wipe Dalvik/ART Cache, Cache, System, Vendor, Data.

But in my case, only happens after calls.
e.g. after Whatsapp calls, no apps would detect any sound from mic.
But strangely, if I call again with Whatsapp, the recipient of the call will still hear my voice.
Even tho Whatsapp voice note won't record anything.

Restarting makes the mic works again.

I'm on 19th may build now, and still facing the issue.

Edit: it's not triggered by calls. But still randomly bug and fix itself. Still can't find the trigger.

EDIT2: It's triggered by Google assistant by Saying 'OK Google' and will fix itself after a call.
You can see in my video, before saying 'Ok Google', the recorder app hear sounds normally. But after saying 'Ok Google', the recorder app didn't hear anything.
And after making a call in Whatsapp, the recorder is able to hear sound normally again.

EDIT3: Still triggered randomly even without 'OK Google'. But 'OK Google' definitely one of the triggers, and calling definitely fix the problem.

Attachments

• screen-20210522-173114.mp4
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

nqhoai

• Jan 2, 2015
    Mic bug happens on me. Clean install on 13th may GAPSS build, and I did Wipe Dalvik/ART Cache, Cache, System, Vendor, Data.

But in my case, only happens after calls.
    e.g. after Whatsapp calls, no apps would detect any sound from mic.
    But strangely, if I call again with Whatsapp, the recipient of the call will still hear my voice.
    Even tho Whatsapp voice note won't record anything.

Restarting makes the mic works again.

I'm on 19th may build now, and still facing the issue.

Edit: it's not triggered by calls. But still randomly bug and fix itself. Still can't find the trigger.

EDIT2: It's triggered by Google assistant by Saying 'OK Google' and will fix itself after a call.
    You can see in my video, before saying 'Ok Google', the recorder app hear sounds normally. But after saying 'Ok Google', the recorder app didn't hear anything.
    And after making a call in Whatsapp, the recorder is able to hear sound normally again.

EDIT3: Still triggered randomly even without 'OK Google'. But 'OK Google' definitely one of the triggers, and calling definitely fix the problem.
    I updated to recent build and the bug is gone, but if you still have it then disable the OK google hot word and you'll be fine

Top Liked Posts