[ROM][WiP][4.4] CM-11.0 | OpenSEMC - BETA 3

Search This thread

someone755

Sep 27, 2011
Ljubljana
The wallpaper should change with your normal wallpaper.
Unless you wanted to have different wallpapers here and there. In that case, google yourself an xposed module (though gravitybox would work).

Reactions: @rka

SavCom

Jan 11, 2006
vastmeridian.blogspot.com
There already is a thread in the General section: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2571966. It's being used for troubleshooting mostly as it is already. If only more people would find their way there.

If this is where you want people to go for generic troubleshooting, can I suggest that the original post, or one of the few on the front page are updated with the link?

Sent from my Xperia S while my back was turned.

bamboohao

Mar 13, 2013
Nilai
OnePlus 6
If this is where you want people to go for generic troubleshooting, can I suggest that the original post, or one of the few on the front page are updated with the link?

We can't do that, unless Rayman decided to do so.

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

no random reboots for you guys then?

I am using beta 2 now, clean install. Never faced random reboot.

Reactions: dreezz

SavCom

Jan 11, 2006
vastmeridian.blogspot.com
We can't do that, unless Rayman decided to do so.

Yes, I know, but the suggestion should still have been made.

Moving on: I've installed Beta 3 and thought I'd tell people that everything went fine - everything working as expected except the phone did not log me back into Google. All my other accounts were set up fine; it was just Google. This may catch some people out.

Is it me or is the XDA app extremely frustrating to use on this ROM? It's very difficult to select a post to reply or quote.

Savcom

Last edited:

mpiwosal

Feb 20, 2013
Yes, I know, but the suggestion should still have been made.

Moving on: I've installed Beta 3 end thought I'd tell people that everything went fine - everything working as expected except the phone did not log me back into Google. All my other accounts were set up fine; it was just Google. This may catch some people out.

Is it me or is the XDA app extremely frustrating to use on this ROM? It's very difficult to select a post to reply or quote.

Savcom

I have the same problem with xda app

Sent from my Xperia S using xda app-developers app

Saurav16

Aug 6, 2013
New Delhi
Sorry

:rolleyes:
I have the same problem with xda app

Sent from my Xperia S using xda app-developers app

Yaa I always had problem with xda app and I started using tapatalk and its good :thumbup:

Edit : I am very sorry to have posted in this thread... I mistaked it to thought that I am posting this in discussion thread... Sorry

Sent from my Xperia S using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dreezz

Feb 24, 2011
[clean install of beta 3]

phone screen stays black when i receive a call...
power button shows my screen

lukesan

May 1, 2009
Damn, I installed this to test.

How in the hell can I get back to another custom rom? Flashed about 3 different roms and always end up with a black screen after flashing.

dreezz

Feb 24, 2011
clean install of beta 3 didn't solve my random reboot problem :crying:
for instance when standard camera app is started, phone reboots after first shot.
too bad!

Top Liked Posts