[ROM][WiP][4.4] CM-11.0 | OpenSEMC - BETA 3

Search This thread

LLy_BosHi

Dec 21, 2012
Gensokyo
A great improvement in Beta 3
All animation is more smoother, I'm enjoying this
Well sometimes notification animation pull down is sluggish but not so often like in previous beta or alpha..
I have no random reboot.. I clean install the rom and gapps let it boot, let it settle then restore my data in recovery

Busybox problem is gone, you can install viperfx without supersu
Though I still install it since I like it that way..

Thank you RaymanFX!

Sent from my Xperia S using Tapatalk

Last edited:

omegastarr

May 28, 2012
Varna
Very nice update, I can record videos in 720p with stabilization on ! There is a 5 second delay but it's working ! This is my new daily rom, I don't have problems with facebook viber and chrome which I use most :)

precardo

Jun 25, 2012
Hi everyone:) .... Does beta 3 support ( EAP method - SIM) for wifi???

Last edited:

Jeremy0

Feb 11, 2012
Why I can't find the private browsing mode in the native browser like on Jelly Bean please ?

heross

Oct 14, 2007
Hello,

have anyone a working offlinecharge? On my XS all OpenSEMC will not charge offline, after then minutes in offlinecharge the phone boot to system. What can i do?

heross

Oct 14, 2007
aah, good to hear i`m not alone.
can it be the problem come from build.prop? on xperia SP same probleme come when chargemon don`t match with Customized property values in build.prop.

TheAnon

Jun 21, 2013
Im flashing Beta 3 guys, but don't want to overwrite Beta 2 because it always has it's problems.

My q: the oldmapping boot.img which is hosted in goo.im, are the same boot.img that are zipped in the roms?

SavCom

Jan 11, 2006
vastmeridian.blogspot.com
Chaps.

I'm running Beta 3.

This may be by design, but when switching back to the browser using long-press of the home button the browser doesn't return to the page you were on but loads the home page. Is this by design or a bug?

No need for a log as the problem seems repeatable.

Savcom.

PS - Happy New Year, by the way.

Sent from my Xperia S while my back was turned.

Redstarr1

May 19, 2012
Keerbergen
Chaps.

I'm running Beta 3.

This may be by design, but when switching back to the browser using long-press of the home button the browser doesn't return to the page you were on but loads the home page. Is this by design or a bug?

No need for a log as the problem seems repeatable.

Savcom.

PS - Happy New Year, by the way.

Sent from my Xperia S while my back was turned.

What browser, the Android browser? It doesn't do this for me. To be clear on what you're saying: you're on a site, you open multitasking, select some other app, open multitasking again, select the browser and the browser goes to home? Doesn't do this for me... Did you have a lot of apps running when you tried this? Because it's possible the browser got killed because of a lack of memory and just restarted when you selected it again.

Top Liked Posts