[ROM][WIP] [8.1.0] [UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 [2019/05/15]

Search This thread

ud4

Apr 9, 2013
Warsaw
http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F6Sh3RB0.png%3F1
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.1.0 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github Repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

Device-specific source code:

Downloads:

What works?

• Bluetooth
  • Video (playback & recording)
  • Audio (playback & recording)
  • Everything else not listed under "known issues"

Known Issues:

• The ROM is very unstable and can be used only for test! Not for daily use!
    Anyone who can help me to solve this bugs please write me in pm!
  • Runtime storage permission does not fully work (setns kernel patches are not applied, see com.android.cts.appsecurity.PermissionsHostTest#te stInteractiveGrant CTS test. After granting permission, the app will need to be restarted before it sees the new permission.)
  • Screenshots and Recents App thumbnails are blank
  • Internal Memory can't be used
  • Camera
  • RIL
  • WIFI
  • After phone lock screen cant power on

Installation Instructions:
  • Make a backup!
  • If you were on CM 10.1 or a stock ROM prior to 4.2, upgrade to stock 4.2 first.
  • Install ClockworkMod or TWRP recovery with SELinux support. Older CWM will result in a "status 7" error.
  • Download the ROM and GApps
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Wipe data/factory reset if coming from stock or another non-CM ROM (You may get a "staus 7" error if you fail to wipe.)
  • Flash the ROM and then GApps
  • For GT-I9105 flash nfc destroyer
  • Reboot your phone
  • Enjoy!
Changelog:
Code:
20190515:
- Initial release
Credits:
  • LineageOS team
  • @pawitp - for patches
  • @xenon92, @LuK1337, @CoolDevelopment and other I9105/P and I9082 devs
  • @GHsR for sources and optimizations
  • @osas514 for i9082 sources

Last edited:

promeneur

Mar 31, 2014
Any news ?

I am interested in 8, in particular trebble technology and "autofill service" to fill automatically id and pwd with mozilla lockwise app.

Thanks

edvinassss98

Jan 16, 2020
Vendor image

Hello i am installing new rom for my old samsung galaxy s2 plus as a test but when i finished everything after booting i got message "A vendor image mismatch has been detected. .... Please ensure your vendor image matches JDQ39"
What should i do ?

joam280

Nov 7, 2010
Malaga

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.1.0 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
#include 

/*

*/

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github Repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

Downloads:

What works?

• Bluetooth

Known Issues:

• Runtime storage permission does not fully work (setns kernel patches are not applied, see com.android.cts.appsecurity.PermissionsHostTest#te stInteractiveGrant CTS test. After granting permission, the app will need to be restarted before it sees the new permission.)
  • Camera
  • RIL
  • WIFI

• Make a backup!

• If you were on CM 10.1 or a stock ROM prior to 4.2, upgrade to stock 4.2 first.

• Install ClockworkMod or TWRP recovery with SELinux support. Older CWM will result in a "status 7" error.

• Reboot to recovery

• Wipe data/factory reset if coming from stock or another non-CM ROM (You may get a "staus 7" error if you fail to wipe.)

• Reboot your phone

• Enjoy!

Changelog:

Code:
20190515:

- Initial release

Credits:

• LineageOS team
  • @pawitp - for patches
  • @GHsR for sources and optimizations
  • @osas514 for i9082 sources
Good afternoon, does the vendor install request me, does anyone have it? Thank you20200414_122108.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-M205FN mediante Tapatalk

Iv4n_1976

Feb 13, 2014
I was able to look for response ril from exynos but still not boot, there is a way to repo pick lineage 15.1 from 2021 to the date of your release before January 2020? Thanks for your help

Iv4n_1976

Feb 13, 2014
Buil complete, edit script before sideloadbut still no boot stay in bootlogo, yours not have adb too, so I don't know how to debug

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     */

Downloads:

What works?

• Bluetooth

Known Issues:

• Camera
    • RIL
    • WIFI

• Make a backup!
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Reboot your phone
    • Enjoy!
    Changelog:
    Code:
    20190515:
    - Initial release
    Credits:
    • LineageOS team
    • @pawitp - for patches