#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github Repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
Device-specific source code:
- Device tree: https://github.com/surblazer/android_device_samsung_galaxys2plus-common and https://github.com/surblazer/android_device_samsung_i9105p
- Kernel source: https://github.com/surblazer/android_kernel_samsung_galaxys2plus-common
- Compatibility Patches: https://github.com/surblazer/build_tools/tree/cm-14.1/patches
- ROM: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1395089523397966573
- Gapps: http://opengapps.org
- Extras (su or Weather Provider): https://download.lineageos.org/extras
- Video (playback & recording)
- Audio (playback & recording)
- Everything else not listed under "known issues"
The ROM is very unstable and can be used only for test! Not for daily use!
Anyone who can help me to solve this bugs please write me in pm!
- Runtime storage permission does not fully work (setns kernel patches are not applied, see com.android.cts.appsecurity.PermissionsHostTest#te stInteractiveGrant CTS test. After granting permission, the app will need to be restarted before it sees the new permission.)
- Screenshots and Recents App thumbnails are blank
- Internal Memory can't be used
- After phone lock screen cant power on
- Make a backup!
- If you were on CM 10.1 or a stock ROM prior to 4.2, upgrade to stock 4.2 first.
- Install ClockworkMod or TWRP recovery with SELinux support. Older CWM will result in a "status 7" error.
- Download the ROM and GApps
- Reboot to recovery
- Wipe data/factory reset if coming from stock or another non-CM ROM (You may get a "staus 7" error if you fail to wipe.)
- Flash the ROM and then GApps
- For GT-I9105 flash nfc destroyer
- Reboot your phone
20190515: - Initial release