audio
launcher
basically everything else that works on rayman's except for camera

what doesnt work:
same as raymans

installation instructions:
flash the rom and gapps
flash super su found at goo.im
if it doesnt get past the boot animation for a long time, hold down the power button to force shutdown and do the boot to recovery key combo.
that will make it boot

changelog:
b2:
stuff from rayman
supersu

dl:
b1: http://d-h.st/7Yh
b2: NO WORKS

gapps:
http://goo.im/devs/RaymanFX/downloads/Gapps/4.2_gapps-jb-20121119.zip

Credits:
aosp for aosp
raymanfx for device tree

Last edited:
Reactions: sttovo

sttovo

Sep 17, 2012
Cincinnati
Installed and booted fine! One issue I had was i couldn't install su apps so I couldn't recover my app backups. There's probably another way, but I'm sorta stuck in my ways. Tried supersu and superuser. Neither seemed to be able to get root. So I went back to my old install.

Edit: sorry, you said flash, not install from play store. Will try again!

Last edited:

cpu999

Sep 7, 2011
Installed and booted fine! One issue I had was i couldn't install su apps so I couldn't recover my app backups. There's probably another way, but I'm sorta stuck in my ways. Tried supersu and superuser. Neither seemed to be able to get root. So I went back to my old install.

Edit: sorry, you said flash, not install from play store. Will try again!
As this is AOSP you probably need to flash the superSU zip. I think it is in RaymanFX AOSP jellybean thread.
ill integrate root in my next build.
only problem is that i cant test right now cuz im too lazy to get off the couch and go get my tablet

sttovo

Sep 17, 2012
Cincinnati
ill integrate root in my next build.
only problem is that i cant test right now cuz im too lazy to get off the couch and go get my tablet
LOL !!! Given what you just compiled, I think that's more than fine! I have those days too my friend... actually, most of my days are like this. Take your time...

urko95

May 7, 2010
Durango
plus.google.com
Good Job!

Build 2 doesnt work. It also appears to have created /sdcard/0/0. Instead of just 1 zero.

Edit: Flashed again, made /sdcard/0/0/0.
That happend to me on RaimanFX's build too, with all version. Just move all data from /sdcard/0/0/0 to /sdcard/0/ and that's all but, everytime you reflash a 4.2.1 ROM (This or RaimanFX's ROM), wil create another zero, I'm in the fourth zero! /sdcard/0/0/0/0 XD

Regards,

Urko

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Yups I think
It runs perfectly smooth

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
@cpu999

I flashed B1 and it's working smoothly but, when I create another user, all system started to be more and more slow and I have been forced to reboot the TF101. For been a beta, it's a very nice ROM (I'm writing this posts from your ROM) but I think it has to improve more to name it as stable.

Thanks for your hard work CPU999 & RaimanFX!

Regards,

Urko

pershoot

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 1, 2008
Yups I think
It runs perfectly smooth

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
hi.

may i please know what extra changes that have been done? im interested to see how you were able to make things (GFX smoothness) on par with 4.1 (is it on par with 4.1?).

thx.

please PM me if you would like to keep unfinished work private for the interim.

thx.

Last edited:

legauxg

Oct 6, 2011
hi.

may i please know what extra changes that have been done? im interested to see how you were able to make things (GFX smoothness) on par with 4.1 (is it on par with 4.1?).

thx.

please PM me if you would like to keep unfinished work private for the interim.

thx.
Thanks for all the hard work dev, but unfortunately it does not run as smooth as 4.1

H/W acceleration still needs work. continue to keep the good work up. as of now I will revert back to 4.1 EOS