Mar 23, 2009
Last edited:
Reactions: nchc and MrSirMan

tim687

Jun 4, 2013
Nieuw-Vennep
www.timsappstudio.nl
@tim687

Regarding the crash in the mediaserver, have you updated the audio headers?

https://github.com/Lloir/android_de...mmit/a687dca955708aecb3aaf3987933ea5969eacd3f <-- the commit for 12.1

Would help to see the source though :good:

same with the camera.

IIRC there were commits pushed to cm for the HOX/HOX+ audio/camera to work, I'll see if I can find them in the lineage gerrit

This didn't work out.

I'll upload the whole project to gitlab.com very soon.
I have got some difficulties getting gitlab.com to clone from my own server.

I'll keep you updated!

Lloir

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2009
This didn't work out.

I'll upload the whole project to gitlab.com very soon.

I have got some difficulties getting gitlab.com to clone from my own server.

I'll keep you updated!

I'm working on CM-13 for the X+ I'll let you know once audio is working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tim687

Jun 4, 2013
Nieuw-Vennep
www.timsappstudio.nl
I'm working on CM-13 for the X+ I'll let you know once audio is working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hoping that the audio will be the only problem, but I don't think so :(

@tim687

https://github.com/Lloir/android_de...mmit/a687dca955708aecb3aaf3987933ea5969eacd3f <-- the commit for 12.1

same with the camera.

IIRC there were commits pushed to cm for the HOX/HOX+ audio/camera to work, I'll see if I can find them in the lineage gerrit

I posted a link to the source. android_device_frameworks_base is having some issues to upload. I'll try again later tonight.

Thanks for contributing guys!

Lloir

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2009
I'm hoping that the audio will be the only problem, but I don't think so :(

I posted a link to the source. android_device_frameworks_base is having some issues to upload. I'll try again later tonight.

Thanks for contributing guys!

Still waiting on that source, having the folders up which are empty of commits or files. Permissions issue? Why not just use github? you can fork all you need then while keeping the commits and so on intact....

tim687

Jun 4, 2013
Nieuw-Vennep
www.timsappstudio.nl
Still waiting on that source, having the folders up which are empty of commits or files. Permissions issue?

Which source are you trying to use?

Why not just use github? you can fork all you need then while keeping the commits and so on intact....

They are all intact, but I used to have the source of my project on my private GitLab server at home.

cassio gebara

Jul 31, 2008
São Paulo
Hello guys,

Any news about the project ?
I´m facing a problem to make/receive phone calls with my HOX running RR 5.5.1 and would like to update ROM.
Any chance to have Marsmallow for HOX or some ROM sugestion ?

Tks in advance !

Cássio

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WARNING: This rom is by far not suitable for daily usage and flashing it is at your OWN RISK! (my HTC One X has survived so far :p)

I've compiled a CM-13.0 from for the HOX.
    While it is kind off working, it is very unstable.
    Butttttt, when it's stable it's damn fast for what I've experienced so far.

What is broken:
    • audio
    • camera
    • wifi
    • gps (needs to be confirmed)
    • bluetooth (needs to be confirmed)
    • installing an app doesn't make the app appear in the launcher
    I've attached the GDB debugger to the mediaserver process to start viewing the breakpoints but I didn't succeed.
    (for people that are curious, here is the crashlog: http://pastebin.com/KN9s7C7K)
    The only way this rom currently boots is when the GDB is attached and I am slowly stepping trough the main_mediaserver.cpp source code. I think this works because the mediaserver get's started too soon, and thus some of the hardware related things are not ready. If only I had the tegra3 source code for the audio.primary.tegra.so and the camera.vendor.tegra.so files. That would make my life a lot easier since I'd have just changed the code to be compatible with Android 6.0.

If you've got a spare HTC One X and you'd like to test and help me out, you can flash this rom and let me know what is working or not.
    There is a build running right now and I'll let you know the results when it's finished.

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM/WIP][CM-13.0/LOS-14.1][6.0.1/7.0.1] CM13.1 or LOS 14.1 - HTC One X, ROM for the HTC One X

Contributors
    tim687, DevUt
    Source Code: https://gitlab.com/endeavoru

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.1.x
    ROM Firmware Required: HBOOT 1.72.0000 or higher
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: -
    Current Beta Version: -

Created 2017-03-02
    Last Updated 2017-05-21
    NVM it's actually viewable now.
    I changed the permissions, so I think it wasn't configured properly
    Social links

Social:
    • favicon-16x16.png
      Telegram Group: https://t.me/htconexwip
    • favicon-16x16.png
      Me: https://telegram.me/timkoers
    @tim687

same with the camera.

Obtaining device logs

Obtain (boot-) logs
    There are a few ways to obtain the bootlogs when the device doesn't (fully) boot.
    A recovery with file manager is required (most TWRP's have it)

Get kernel logs:

#1: Boot into recovery (press and hold volume down and press the power button). Then with the volume buttons go down to recovery and press the power button.
    #2: Make sure that the sd card is mounted, if not go to the mount menu of TWRP.
    #3: Go to Advanced -> File Manager, then navigate to /proc and copy the files last_log and last_kmsg to the sdcard (/sdcard).
    #4: Go back to the mount menu, and Enable MTP. (I need to Disable MTP unplug the USB, wait ~5 seconds, Enable MTP and plug the USB in the computer, for the device to show)
    #5: Copy the last_log and last_kmsg to your computer and send them in this thread to me (not the actual text, but the files themselves, pastebin is also allowed).
    #6: Describe your problem! What is the device doing? Is it still showing the HTC logo, is the CM animation still running or did it froze?
    #7: Make sure that you are able to test a new build and be able to reproduce the crash

Get ADB access

If you need to clean flash a new version of this rom, please do that first, so that the files you are placing inside the /data partition don't get erased.

Locate the adbkey.pub file on your computer.
    On Windows it is in C:\Users\<username>\.android\​
    On Unix (Linux and OSX) it is located under ~/.android​

#1: Make the following directory tree:
    misc\adb​
    #2: In the adb folder create a file named "adb_keys"
    #3: Open the file with any editor.
    #4: Paste the contents of the adbkey.pub file in the adb_keys file. If you want to authorize multiple computers, just paste the next key in the line below the first key.
    #5: Save the file :p
    #6: Boot into recovery (press and hold volume down and press the power button). Then with the volume buttons go down to recovery and press the power button.
    #7: Go back to the 'Mount' menu, and Enable MTP. (I need to Disable MTP unplug the USB, wait ~5 seconds, Enable MTP and plug the USB in the computer, for the device to show)
    #8: Make sure that the sd card and /data is mounted, if not go to the mount menu of TWRP.
    #9: Copy the directory tree you've created in #1 to the sd card of your device.
    #10: Go to 'Advanced' -> 'File Manager', then navigate to '/sdcard' and click on the 'misc' folder, then click on 'select' -> 'Copy Folder' -> 'data' -> 'Select' and swipe to confirm.
    #11: To start the logs to appear on your screen enter the following command (the same for Windows and Unix users, it requires the ADB binary and executable folder to be in your path):
    adb logcat && adb logcat​
    You might want to save the log to a (text-) file, you can do that by changing the command to (note: If the file exists, it gets overwritten!)
    (adb logcat && adb logcat) > adb_bootlog.txt​
    #12: Post the logfile in this thread (not the actual text, but the file, pastebin is also allowed)
    #13: Describe your problem! What is the device doing? Is it still showing the HTC logo, is the CM animation still running or did it froze?
    #14: Make sure that you are able to test a new build and be able to reproduce the crash

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone