[ROM][WIP/DEV] CyanogenMod 11.0 | Android 4.4.3 KitKat (KLTE - UNIFIED) | [June-10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

albinoman887

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 14, 2010
Snohomish, WA
| CyanogenMod 11 - Android 4.4 - KitKat |

(should work with all klte versions that are qualcomm)

f4oSyQR.jpg

Code:
#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now likely void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * spontaneous combustion, or any other host of cosmic penalties
 * which may befall you, your family, or your phone.
 */

If you ask any questions that are answered in the first two posts your question will be ignored. If you don't search prior to posting you will be ignored. If you don't read you will be ignored. If you've done all that and still don't have an answer then feel free to ask your question. Ambiguity doesn't help anymore. Elaborate. It's that simple.

c4ypvbf.png

• Built from CM source
  • Service
  • Text
  • Data
  • Call
  • Audio
  • WiFi
  • Google Now
  • Bluetooth
  • MMS
  • Audio playback
  • Internal/External SDcard mounting
  • IR Blaster

bJO9QqG.png

• Camera
  • GPS
  • Video playback

2jpqfKR.png

• Do NOT use superwipes
  • Wipe data, cache, and dalvik cache
    ** (if you are simply applying an update to this rom base this might not always be required)
    *** ((but do not report bugs if you didn't full wipe))
  • Flash ROM
  • Flash GAPPS (in 2nd post)
  • Reboot
  • ???
  • Profit
To enable Developer Options and Performance go to Settings, About Phone and repeatedly press Build Number.
If you use ADB read this: PSA by CM
If you use reboot to recovery read this: PSA by CM
Regarding new Superuser: PSA by CM
Read the FAQ thread here before posting any questions in this thread: FAQ

w5xnyz0.png

• Garwynn XDA
  • Tom Marshal (tdm)
  • Cyanogen Inc & Team-Kang
  • elelinux
  • albinoman887 (myself)

a9lll1.png

I really didn't want to do this but people keep asking so here is a donation link if you want to buy me a coffee or pack of smokes (I go through a lot sitting on the PC messing around lol) go ahead. But not required or expected by any means :)

Note: The name on the paypal account may say patricia, this is because it's a family paypal account. :)

Thanks and happy flashing!

Download link is in 2nd post

Last edited:

albinoman887

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 14, 2010
Snohomish, WA
sB7atuO.png

June-10
* Fixed Auto-Rotation
* Added support for klteusc (garwynn XDA)
* Added support for kltedv (SM-G900I) (credit: garwynn XDA)
* Added support for klteub (SM-G900M) (credit: garwynn XDA)

June-8 initial build
* initial build
* Camera is still broken but torch works
* Menu key fixed
* Data/Radio/Phone calls fixed
* Please test other things
*** NOTE *** This should work on gsm and cdma. but has not been fully tested. let me know if it works then i'll post links in other sections of xda

Because the gapps is still for 4.4.2 you might get a FC on first boot about android.process.acore. just reboot and it should be fine

sq796s.png

Team Hydra Github (main): https://github.com/Team-Hydra
CyanogenMod Github: https://github.com/CyanogenMod

l5SakBJ.png

ROM : cm-11-20140610-UNOFFICIAL-klte.zip
GAPPS: : DOWNLOAD

Last edited:

epsilon022

Apr 17, 2013
Looks and feels great! Glad to see CM coming to this device! Hoping to see Wifi Calling included in a future release so I can use this ROM on a daily basis. Thanks for the hard work!

Holy hell. How different is this build from the one in the international section that kind of works on the 900T? Either way, I'll try it. The only reason I stopped using the other one was because calls were buggered and at this point in time I actually need my phone to work all time. Normally, I don't use the phone functionality at all. Also, sensors on other build were messed up: compass, gyroscope, etc.

I'll report back if no one else does before me.

em0ney14

Apr 1, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Nice, I will check it out too and report back, just excuse me because it might take a day or so because it is late here and I have work tomorrow.

Question > Is Tmobile WiFi calling enabled on this build?

I noticed someone mentioned it a few post back but did not see an answer.

If no answer by the time I flash I will report back, being that I use this option 90% over data.

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

kushman

Aug 25, 2011
gibbon minnesota
Well got it up and running on sm g900p with no issues I did not get any fc at boot. I wiped then installed ROM and gapps provided.. once it boots has lag as with other aosp roms for s5 but it does speed up to normal.. Vibrate works also I did a test call all seems well LTE is great I haven't hooked to PC to test the file transfer WiFi hotspot works great. I applied a theme with theme chooser working as should there ..DSP works I couldn't get it to work on carbon.. Over all a great DD for ones like myself not focus on cam I rarely use but does come in handy when its needed ..all in all great rom:victory:

Reactions: Eris _2.1_2010

racinmason001

May 11, 2012
Hesperia
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 8T
Nice, I will check it out too and report back, just excuse me because it might take a day or so because it is late here and I have work tomorrow.

Question > Is Tmobile WiFi calling enabled on this build?

I noticed someone mentioned it a few post back but did not see an answer.

If no answer by the time I flash I will report back, being that I use this option 90% over data.

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Wifi calling will never be available on a CM build. CM isn't for you if you need wifi calling that bad.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

yep looks like it. probably some missing permissions. i'll look into it. thanks for the bug report

No problem glad I could assist a little.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: em0ney14 and mike28
yep looks like it. probably some missing permissions. i'll look into it. thanks for the bug report

Along with rotation, I'm pretty sure GPS and other minor sensors aren't working. Open up GPS Status or something similar and you'll see. On the Carbon based build for intl, compass didn't work. Try using navigation and you'll instantly notice a problem if compass/gyroscope aren't working. I haven't restored any other apps yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    | CyanogenMod 11 - Android 4.4 - KitKat |

(should work with all klte versions that are qualcomm)

f4oSyQR.jpg

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now likely void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * spontaneous combustion, or any other host of cosmic penalties
     * which may befall you, your family, or your phone.
     */

If you ask any questions that are answered in the first two posts your question will be ignored. If you don't search prior to posting you will be ignored. If you don't read you will be ignored. If you've done all that and still don't have an answer then feel free to ask your question. Ambiguity doesn't help anymore. Elaborate. It's that simple.

c4ypvbf.png

• Built from CM source
    • Service
    • Text
    • Data
    • Call
    • Audio
    • WiFi
    • Google Now
    • Bluetooth
    • MMS
    • Audio playback
    • Internal/External SDcard mounting
    • IR Blaster

bJO9QqG.png

• Camera
    • GPS
    • Video playback

2jpqfKR.png

• Do NOT use superwipes
    • Wipe data, cache, and dalvik cache
      ** (if you are simply applying an update to this rom base this might not always be required)
      *** ((but do not report bugs if you didn't full wipe))
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash GAPPS (in 2nd post)
    • Reboot
    • ???
    • Profit
    To enable Developer Options and Performance go to Settings, About Phone and repeatedly press Build Number.
    If you use ADB read this: PSA by CM
    If you use reboot to recovery read this: PSA by CM
    Regarding new Superuser: PSA by CM
    Read the FAQ thread here before posting any questions in this thread: FAQ

w5xnyz0.png

• Garwynn XDA
    • Tom Marshal (tdm)
    • Cyanogen Inc & Team-Kang
    • elelinux
    • albinoman887 (myself)

a9lll1.png

I really didn't want to do this but people keep asking so here is a donation link if you want to buy me a coffee or pack of smokes (I go through a lot sitting on the PC messing around lol) go ahead. But not required or expected by any means :)

Note: The name on the paypal account may say patricia, this is because it's a family paypal account. :)

Thanks and happy flashing!

Download link is in 2nd post
    Mod Edit

Thread Cleaned & reopened

Consider this a final warning any off topic can/will result in infractions & or bans. Please abide by the OP's requests.

ronnie498
    Forum Moderator
    Okay, quick As to Qs:

I've a question: is this rom gonna being official when all the bugs will be fixed? Or it will still be unofficial? Thanks! :)

Yes, it will be going official once we get the major issues worked out. But don't expect it to until then.

All other questions about "when" anything are summed up as follows:

Please understand that while we love working on this we have other commitments.
    We're also working in 3 different geographical locations.
    The answer to when is "when it's done." You guys should know by now we'll keep everyone updated.
    If you feel that's vague or insufficient, I can't help you with what we don't have.

With that in mind it would greatly help if we can keep the thread to issues found with these test builds for now.
    Thank you again for your understanding.
    sB7atuO.png

June-10
    * Fixed Auto-Rotation
    * Added support for klteusc (garwynn XDA)
    * Added support for kltedv (SM-G900I) (credit: garwynn XDA)
    * Added support for klteub (SM-G900M) (credit: garwynn XDA)

June-8 initial build
    * initial build
    * Camera is still broken but torch works
    * Menu key fixed
    * Data/Radio/Phone calls fixed
    * Please test other things
    *** NOTE *** This should work on gsm and cdma. but has not been fully tested. let me know if it works then i'll post links in other sections of xda

Because the gapps is still for 4.4.2 you might get a FC on first boot about android.process.acore. just reboot and it should be fine

sq796s.png

Team Hydra Github (main): https://github.com/Team-Hydra
    CyanogenMod Github: https://github.com/CyanogenMod

l5SakBJ.png

ROM : cm-11-20140610-UNOFFICIAL-klte.zip
    GAPPS: : DOWNLOAD
    OK, allow me to link the posts that I put in VanirAOSP. Should give you a good rundown of where it stands:
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53265511
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53265643

GSM is fixed as mentioned in this OP by using the hlte workaround method.
    It's not a permanent fix but as it gets it going... something is better than nothing.

Audio: I'm not going to duplicate my G+ posts here but audio was patched around to get it to work.
    I'd put it at about 50% because anything going through the audio router seems to have issues.

Camera: As mentioned any camera app as well as video playback or Youtube is not working.
    Up until the video playback was mentioned I thought this was a camera issue. Now I'm thinking video playback.
    So I will look into this more as soon as I can.

GPS: People mentioned GPS working but if you download one of the GPS test applications and rely on GPS only it never acquired satellites for me. If it is, great. Until I see otherwise I believe this still needs worked on.

Look, I know a lot of folks are hungry for AOSP builds on the S5. But the recent posts on this thread are a clear example of why I didn't post anything and why you're not seeing nightlies. If the basics aren't working on it - and no offense, people go "Shiny ROM - must have!" without reading the notes on the ROM and then asking why known issues aren't working... that just reinforces that it's not ready for prime time yet.

Bottom line: Read the details on these builds and don't expect that these are DDs - they're not there yet.
    I will ask OP to try highlight this as well in the top post.

Now, please keep the thread on topic. If you're downloading this to test then what helps right now is feedback, meaning things that aren't addressed yet, bugreports or logcats. For example, I could really use a bugreport/logcat during the Youtube FC or video playback issue if someone has time. (I'm at the office until 5 pm CT and hard to work on it from here.)

Thanks for your patience and understanding. Now time for me to stop hijacking this thread.