Android 4.3.1 OmniROM for
Xperia S (nozomi)
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead pets, thermonuclear * war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following these * directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and * if you point your finger at me for messing up your device, We will * laugh at you. Loud and hard. * * Note: This ROM is not pre-rooted, just the way omni devs see fit. * I do not intend pre-rooting unless it becomes part of OmniROM. */
Omni-4.3 branches on GitHub
- Flip-able QuickSettings Tiles
- Brightness settings for LED strip
- MultiWindow / Split View
- Most Omni stuff
Report using DevDB. Thread posts will not be entertained.
- USB connectivity may not work
MTP and ADB works as of Alpha 1
- Games might be sluggish, unstable or don't start at all (Asphalt 8,Dead Trigger)
- Video playing is extremely unstable in Landscape mode
- OmniTorch FCs
FCs just after the torch is switched off
- Download the Alpha 1 recovery-flashable zip from the downloads section in this post.
- Do the regular wipes when moving to a new ROM (/system , /data, /cache and dalvik cache)
Note: Wiping data is optional if you're coming from a 4.3.1 ROM
- Use a fairly new recovery to flash the ROM zip
- Optional: Flash SuperSU zip if you need root (link in post #2)
- Flash gapps (link in post #2)
- Wipe cache & dalvik cache
- Enjoy what you can about omni. Leave logcats for the rest
The OmniROM devs for Omni!
OpenSEMC team members for doing awesome work!
RaymanFX for his sources and putting up with my idiotic questions
OmniROM - 4.3.1, a ROM for the Sony Xperia S
ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: OmniROM
Last Updated 2014-04-21