[ROM][WIP] SlimDesire

Which of the following do you prefer?

• Debloated Only

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Debloated - Deodexed

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Debloated - Deodexed - Performance Tweaks

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • Ah Hell Man, throw the whole damn sink at me!

Votes: 28 51.9%

• Total voters
Search This thread

PriusVapor

Oct 17, 2017
Inside The Tubes
www.twitter.com
I need help with unlocking my bootloader. The following is what my "hTC download mode" says
(in red)
*** LOCKED ***
htc_a16u1 PVT S-ON
LK-1.0.0.0000
RADIO-01.01_U113251531_68.02.70418G
OpenDSP-UNKNOWN
OS-1.36.531.14
Jan 8 2017, 02:05:26(854277)

below this in blue it says
system info
show barcode
reboot to bootloader
reboot to download mode
reboot
power down

below this it says in yellow
Security Warning
If you flash this phone with any ROM that was not officially released by HTC you take the risk of releasing your personal and financial information to unknown sources.

SD NOT MOUNTED
also, after i go to reboot to bootloader it has the following
*** Software status: Official *** (gray)
*** LOCKED *** (magenta)
*** S-ON *** (orange)

<VOL UP> to previous item
<VOL DOWN> to next item
<POWER> to select item

reboot(yellow
reboot to bootloader (dark purple)
boot to recovery mode (green)
power down (red)

p.s. i have already downloaded all of AndroidSamurai's files from AFH and have OEM Unlocking enabled, default charging is MTP & usb debugging enabled

I am pretty good at following directions as well. The HTC Dev site does not have this device any more in the dropdown menus, so inbox me or shoot a reply via this thread thanks in advance!

EDIT: I now have TWRP 3.0.2-0-a16.img as my custom recovery ~ Will I need to flash a kernel or just the ROM?

Last edited:

PriusVapor

Oct 17, 2017
Inside The Tubes
www.twitter.com
I've literally got all the files, and I am unsure what I am supposed to do after flashing the custom recovery. I have flashed supersu however.

see my image
http://prntscr.com/ktpws5 @AndroidSamurai or @Ckiesel385 could you please assist?

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

I've literally got all the files, and I am unsure what I am supposed to do after flashing the custom recovery. I have flashed supersu however.

see my image
http://prntscr.com/ktpws5
@AndroidSamurai or @Ckiesel385 could you please assist?

Ckiesel385

Feb 9, 2017
i've literally got all the files, and i am unsure what i am supposed to do after flashing the custom recovery. I have flashed supersu however.

See my image
http://prntscr.com/ktpws5 @androidsamurai or @ckiesel385 could you please assist?

---------- post added at 05:17 pm ---------- previous post was at 05:16 pm ----------

i've literally got all the files, and i am unsure what i am supposed to do after flashing the custom recovery. I have flashed supersu however.

See my image
http://prntscr.com/ktpws5[/url [u...ished and will brick your device!!!!![/i][/b]

Ckiesel385

Feb 9, 2017
Sorry guys I got arrested ,just got out I'll put the links up

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

Verizon is a no go

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2 Great Flavors To Choose From!!

16byf6f.png

OR
    3g3g3.png

Rom Downloads:

24qoguq.png

Current ROM/Project Status:
    - More Devs have joined the project -
    - SlimStock Kernel is in Development & Testing -​
    Join in on the conversation & assist with development: SlimDesire Project on Hangouts

Desire 530 Resources:
    - How to find your CID and MID without having to use fastboot! by KGraivesOwO
    - Desire 530 Resources & Downloads on AFH
    - Desire 530 Kernel Source

Desire 530 Recovery Resources:
    - Added <Stock Apps> folder on Android File Host - 4/9/2017 2.35PM EST
    - StockApps_<Build Number Here>.zip includes <app/priv-app> folders in case of emergency

XDA:DevDB Information
    The SlimDesire Project, ROM for the HTC Desire 530

Contributors
    AndroidSamurai, Bombastic11R, BrandomRobor, KGraivesOwO, Reaver385
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.1 Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Build: MMB29M (android-6.0.1_r3)

Version Information

Created 2017-04-19
    Last Updated 2017-04-26
    The SlimDesire Dev Team

6sfdp5.jpg

o042ex.png

1zbqio7.png
    Good evening all!

I am still working on SlimDesire, just very busy working all the time so my time is still limited. Hopefully I'll have enough time to code some more this weekend!

Thanks,

AndroidSamurai
    Greetings all,

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! I have been busy moving into a new home and my time will be limited for the next few days. Thanks again for all the support and hopefully The SlimDesire Project Team will be delivering a release within the next week. I know you are all anxiously awaiting a release, but please be patient and we WILL deliver!

Thanks for the support,

- The SlimDesire Project Team
    Good day everyone,

As you know I've been working my butt off 50+ hrs a week and haven't had development time here in the last 2 weeks. I will have a small window of time today and tomorrow so I'll keep everyone updated on my progress.

-AndroidSamurai