• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [WIP] [Unofficial] [4.4.2] [SM-T217S] PAC-man ROM - All in One - PA/CM/AOKP

Search This thread

shawn718

Jan 23, 2008
Can't wait... I have PAC ROM on my note 3 and love it... Thanks for the work bro.

Sent from my SM-T217S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

dincdoes.me

May 8, 2011
Detroit
Can't wait to make this tablet faster you are the man! I work for Sprint as a repair tech and we sell tons of tabs as they are free and have been for awhile now in my Market I'm kinda shocked that we don't have many devs for the Sprint version.. Can't wait to flash I bed to reroot did not see any benifits so I unrooted and gave to my 3 yr old .

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

shakeelajmal

Sep 13, 2006
Can't wait to make this tablet faster you are the man! I work for Sprint as a repair tech and we sell tons of tabs as they are free and have been for awhile now in my Market I'm kinda shocked that we don't have many devs for the Sprint version.. Can't wait to flash I bed to reroot did not see any benifits so I unrooted and gave to my 3 yr old .

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

brother can we unlock sprint tab to use sim from other carriers ?

Trialsoul

Oct 13, 2012
Will this be nb8 and not m9? I'm up to date. I need it to be nb8 or else I can't use it. Thanks. This is awesome, like others said I'm surprised us Sprint users have no devs. Thanks again.

Sent from my Renovate HTCONE

pro_granade

Jan 22, 2013
Kansas City

adamlee011

Dec 13, 2007
Watertown, CT
Will this be nb8 and not m9? I'm up to date. I need it to be nb8 or else I can't use it. Thanks. This is awesome, like others said I'm surprised us Sprint users have no devs. Thanks again.

Sent from my Renovate HTCONE

I doubt there's a difference in the ROM. That's firmware you're referring to. Cm and carbon run on both. Some people are reporting issues that not everyone has and the general consensus seems be that ours related to the nb8 firmware but I've been running cm for a while now on nb8 without any problems.

Sent from my 831C using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Btw, thanks for starting this. My favorite ROM. I was beginning to gather info to try and build for it myself but I've never done it before and am bogged down so it was going be extremely slow going or never get finished at all. I have a sick mother taking all of my free time right now. So yea, thanks a lot. Somebody had to do it. I was amazed at the lack of development for the device. At least there are some options now. More than I can say about a month ago.

Sent from my 831C using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm finally off school, I'll be working non-stop on this, so I should have it finished by next Saturday :D
    Development starts today! :D http://prntscr.com/3nt68e All I have to do is configure everything and it should be ready :D
    Good working you supported device SM-T210 ?

SM-T311 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
    I'm going to try to support the SM-T217S first, being the one I have, then I'll port to other tablets if they don't get to it first.
    Christ.

OKAY, IT'S FINALLY GETTING FINISHED, I had to take a break, my S5 broke and I got the LG G Flex and I was messing with all of it lately, but I have it all situated now so I shouldn't be too long. Sorry for the wait guys.
    Finally

Working out for a few more errors, should recompile and start sending out to the testers today or tomorrow. Message me if you want a zip, but it is NOT a daily driver. Not even close.