• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [WIP] [Unofficial] [4.4.2] [SM-T217S] PAC-man ROM - All in One - PA/CM/AOKP

Search This thread

Babysquare

Oct 27, 2013
North Palm Beach
Hope this helps.

:angel:
Sorry to hijack this thread first off, its not like the builds up anyway as promised over the weekend. Placeholder threads are against forum rules anyway.

So as far as the screen flickering issue, its still gonna plague this ROM cause its interlopers sources. They're still trying to figure it out which I'm trying to state its a hardware thing cause plenty of people on nb8 running cm fine. I'm on mh9 running fine.

Sent from my SM-T217S using XDA Free mobile app

Hi all, I just wanted to tell you that I flashed Cm11 5/24 using Twrp and I haven't had any of the flickering issues everyone has been taking about. Prior to flashing cm11 yesterday I restored my tab to stock from Goodness so I could take the OTA update, updating my tab to stock 4.4.2. I then rerooted and flashed latest version of TWRP, from there flashing latest build of Cm11 and Gapps. I don't know if that has anything to do with why I don't have any flickering issues, I just wanted to tell you the exact steps I took that way you all can compare. Just want to be helpful.

P.s @pro_granade thank you so much for taking the time to develop Pacrom for our tab, this has always been one of my favorite ROMs. As of this past January I had given up the hope of ever seeing any further development for T217s. But I decided to take a deeper look around as soon as I heard that Sprint was pushing the 4.4.2 update to our tab. I was pleasantly surprised to come across your thread, as well as the Cm11/Carbon ROM thread. So thanks again, I'm looking forward to testing out the results of all your hard work. :angel::angel:

Reactions: dude1981

pro_granade

Jan 22, 2013
Kansas City

Hi all, I just wanted to tell you that I flashed Cm11 5/24 using Twrp and I haven't had any of the flickering issues everyone has been taking about. Prior to flashing cm11 yesterday I restored my tab to stock from Goodness so I could take the OTA update, updating my tab to stock 4.4.2. I then rerooted and flashed latest version of TWRP, from there flashing latest build of Cm11 and Gapps. I don't know if that has anything to do with why I don't have any flickering issues, I just wanted to tell you the exact steps I took that way you all can compare. Just want to be helpful.

P.s @pro_granade thank you so much for taking the time to develop Pacrom for our tab, this has always been one of my favorite ROMs. As of this past January I had given up the hope of ever seeing any further development for T217s. But I decided to take a deeper look around as soon as I heard that Sprint was pushing the 4.4.2 update to our tab. I was pleasantly surprised to come across your thread, as well as the Cm11/Carbon ROM thread. So thanks again, I'm looking forward to testing out the results of all your hard work. :angel::angel:

My hard drive failed 2 days a go, once I got back from vacation. I'm going to give it one more try.

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Babysquare

silkassassain

Feb 26, 2010
How does CM11 run and where can I get it?

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

golpeen420

Jun 6, 2014
Warrenton

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2628356

Some devices have a flickering issue, camera doesn't work, but other than that it's okay, I was running it a while with minimal issue

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm finally off school, I'll be working non-stop on this, so I should have it finished by next Saturday :D
    Development starts today! :D http://prntscr.com/3nt68e All I have to do is configure everything and it should be ready :D
    Good working you supported device SM-T210 ?

SM-T311 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
    I'm going to try to support the SM-T217S first, being the one I have, then I'll port to other tablets if they don't get to it first.
    Christ.

OKAY, IT'S FINALLY GETTING FINISHED, I had to take a break, my S5 broke and I got the LG G Flex and I was messing with all of it lately, but I have it all situated now so I shouldn't be too long. Sorry for the wait guys.
    Finally

Working out for a few more errors, should recompile and start sending out to the testers today or tomorrow. Message me if you want a zip, but it is NOT a daily driver. Not even close.