[ROM WM6.5.5(23529)][WWE][02/2010]DsT 1.2.1 Based on BsB ROM

Do you like this http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=5733604&postcount=126

• Total voters
Search This thread

denstereo

Nov 28, 2008
Padova
Hello to all .. I am a novice cook and I decided to post here my first ROM .. The ROM does not currently have a name and then I'll call with my nickname ..
However, it is based on the fantastic ROM Makeveral but is still far from perfect ..

Change Log
SOON

After first boot:
Total free storage: 104.30MB - available xxMB
Total free memory: 111.71MB - available 47.72MB

Old Version Here
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=5713616&postcount=113

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to the following:
Makeveral - for his fantastic ROM and programs
yozgatg - for the Kitchen
Evirus - for the Visual Kitchen
l3v5y - for the Kitchen

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The ROM you can download it from here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=274e30afaa3abeb20dec85adfe0a530acae9f75f773bc311a4648785df63f216

Here you can find a 1.13 and 1.17 radio version
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=274e30afaa3abeb20dec85adfe0a530a47bb0c219a33e12ea4648785df63f216

Known bugs:
- For unlock screen tap at bottom of screen and slide..
- can not install any program for editing the registry

I hope it is appreciated this ROM ..
bye :cool:

Attachments

• ScreenShot01.jpg
    ScreenShot01.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1,563
  • ScreenShot02.jpg
    ScreenShot02.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 994
  • ScreenShot04.jpg
    ScreenShot04.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 789
  • ScreenShot08.jpg
    ScreenShot08.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 824
  • ScreenShot10.jpg
    ScreenShot10.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 787
  • ScreenShot11.jpg
    ScreenShot11.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 759
  • ScreenShot17.jpg
    ScreenShot17.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 728
  • ScreenShot21.jpg
    ScreenShot21.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 740
Last edited:

pesand

Jan 8, 2008
great!

great, i will try it later. how about memory consumption? how much free ram after boot?

littld

May 18, 2005
It has 40mb or so free after boot (compared to 47.5 on BsB). The brick game doesn't play. It starts and then bombs out leaving you with the device in landscape view but no easy way back. It locks the device automatically (even while you are using it) and dims the screen. I can't see any options to change this behaviour.

Opera started long enough to auto rotate the screen back, then bombed.

Youtube worked fine, Ramsweeper works. Teeter works. Album works. Media Player works. Calculator works. Internet Explorer bombs. Adobe LE reader works.

I can't see a way to adjust any backlight settings. It dims after about 10 seconds and always goes back to the lock screen.

I'll spend some time installing the advanced config tool and see if there's a way to disable the lock, otherwise it's back to good old BsB.

Thanks for the work in preparing the rom.

Last edited:

wuub

Mar 2, 2007
Monaco
hi
you rom would have more success if you mention that it's based on Makeveral's kitchen ;)
I'll give it a try during the weekend
regards and thanx for your work

Phumetto

Jan 29, 2008
Vicenza
BsB Roms were the best!!!!
I'll keep trying this! but could you please fix the wallpaper cut in homepage (the image is cutted in upper and bottom bar)? These are the only Roms that have this bug...it's so ugly....
Thanx a lot!!!
Good job!!!

wuub

Mar 2, 2007
Monaco
so far it's very nice ;)
scrolling is a bit super fast especially in contact which makes it very hard to use !
I'll be testing for bugs now ;)

wuub

Mar 2, 2007
Monaco
Alright here are a few things i've noticed today
- memory usage is a little high (on 33 Mo free after a bit... opera displays memory warnings all the time) that's with HTC Menu disabled... maybe something could be done here ;)
- GConfig doesn't work
- Scrolling in dropdown list isn't working properly. it scrolls the page behind or sometimes simply doesn't work with the finger
- scrolling is to fast in some apps (ie : contacts)
- pictures panel "all photos" could launch HTCAlbum instead of MS ****ty pictures & videos
- keyboard button is annoyingly bringing up the SIP selection menu when pressed (worked-around by disabling HTCSipSrv - tap to expand / double tap to fold... nice ;) )

so far it's fast and stable and battery seems to be holding well

NICE !!!

Last edited:

denstereo

Nov 28, 2008
Padova
Alright here are a few things i've noticed today
- memory usage is a little high (on 33 Mo free after a bit... opera displays memory warnings all the time) that's with HTC Menu disabled... maybe something could be done here ;)
- GConfig doesn't work
- Scrolling in dropdown list isn't working properly. it scrolls the page behind or sometimes simply doesn't work with the finger
- scrolling is to fast in some apps (ie : contacts)
- pictures panel "all photos" could launch HTCAlbum instead of MS ****ty pictures & videos
- keyboard button is annoyingly bringing up the SIP selection menu when pressed (worked-around by disabling HTCSipSrv - tap to expand / double tap to fold... nice ;) )

so far it's fast and stable and battery seems to be holding well

NICE !!!
Thanks a lot for bug report.. :D
-I'm putting the memory attached to the xip to have more.
-g-config replaced with the new version that supports sdk4.0.
-new scroll to have less problems.
-now I have set 3 seconds to hold keybutt for bring up the SIP selection menu ..
I upload it when i go home.. :cool:

jesus_c

Mar 15, 2007
MKADsk
why did you add zip? WinRAR can open zip and rar files? just update it to latest version and remove zip )))

Last edited:

wuub

Mar 2, 2007
Monaco
for once i'll have to agree with jesus ;)
rar is fine... no big need for zip ...

cool for the fast bug fixing!
I removed eNative position fix and nothing changed... why did you install it for ? (just curiosity ;) )
battery's has gone down 4% in a 6 hours... which is fine by me...
i'm using a beta build of s2u2 so it might a battery "draining" issue (not sure yet)
I'll check with radio 1.17 if i get bored ;)

little requests :
- in the email panel, do you think it's possible to change the right softkey so it sends and receives, instead of view (which you can access by taping on the panel)?
- the facebook upload from album isn't compatible with album 3.0 ? is there any way to include it without trouble ?

anyways this is truly the following of Mak's great work !
DenStereo I'm glad to say that your rom shall be my new base rom ;)
Gracie Mile !!!

Last edited:

siwy05

Sep 30, 2008
Szczecin
Thanks a lot for bug report.. :D
-I'm putting the memory attached to the xip to have more.
-g-config replaced with the new version that supports sdk4.0.
-new scroll to have less problems.
-now I have set 3 seconds to hold keybutt for bring up the SIP selection menu ..
I upload it when i go home.. :cool:

as a makeverals roms user im waiting for that :)

denstereo

Nov 28, 2008
Padova
for once i'll have to agree with jesus ;)
rar is fine... no big need for zip ...

cool for the fast bug fixing!
I removed eNative position fix and nothing changed... why did you install it for ? (just curiosity ;) )
battery's has gone down 4% in a 6 hours... which is fine by me...
i'm using a beta build of s2u2 so it might a battery "draining" issue (not sure yet)
I'll check with radio 1.17 if i get bored ;)

little requests :
- in the email panel, do you think it's possible to change the right softkey so it sends and receives, instead of view (which you can access by taping on the panel)?
- the facebook upload from album isn't compatible with album 3.0 ? is there any way to include it without trouble ?

anyways this is truly the following of Mak's great work !
DenStereo I'm glad to say that your rom shall be my new base rom ;)
Gracie Mile !!!

I installed native position and fix because if you want to install manila it is automatically placed in the right place .. :D
For the zip manager prefers over all the poket rar because it integrates seamlessly with file explorer .. :rolleyes:
for your requirements see what I can do .. :p

wuub

Mar 2, 2007
Monaco
I installed native position and fix because if you want to install manila it is automatically placed in the right place .. :D
For the zip manager prefers over all the poket rar because it integrates seamlessly with file explorer .. :rolleyes:

thanx for that... i'll be wainting for your new build ;)
no more bugs detected so far ;)

wuub

Mar 2, 2007
Monaco

thanx for that... i'll be waiting for your new build ;)
no more bugs detected so far ;)