[ROM] [Work in Progress] [Mantis] LineageOS 14.1 for Fire TV Stick 4K

Search This thread

Rortiz2

unknown.png

Android 9 running on mantis ;)

yan2xme

Jun 8, 2018
Can the developer open a donation link so that's the least we can help kickstart the development of LineageOS for this device cause right now it's very lackluster?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    unknown.png

Android 9 running on mantis ;)
    Even wifi? So you had a device to test huh?
    Not me but @Kaijones23. I'm helping him to develop the ROM.
    Hi community!

Anyone already seen this project on github: https://github.com/LOSMantis ?
    It is a shame that this project are not being discussed here on XDA so more devs could help on this project...
    Hope this post will "awake" some devs (maybe @Pretoriano80?) for this project... :D

This can be the project that will free our Fire TV Stick 4k from the crappy FireOS! :p

It's at developer's discretion to discuss or release test builds here and considering that this particular rom still has some major bugs (call them deal breakers if you want), then i personally agree with the devs not releasing it yet.

Also, i didn't tested personally, but probably a custom rom like this may also break some features available on stock rom.

This being said, i'm sure that it will be released as soon as the guys behind it will consider it stable enough.

P. S. BTW, thread title is misleading and probably aldo violates XDA rules.
    Hi community!

Anyone already seen this project on github: https://github.com/LOSMantis ?
    It is a shame that this project are not being discussed here on XDA so more devs could help on this project...
    Hope this post will "awake" some devs (maybe @Pretoriano80?) for this project... :D

This can be the project that will free our Fire TV Stick 4k from the crappy FireOS! :p

'I believe @diegocr and @Rotiz2 were working on it some and couldn't get the sound to work. Not sure if actively though...