[rom] wow rom j6 port[treble]

Search This thread
Apr 17, 2020
Pokhara
DISCLAIMER
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards or any damage made by this rom. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will just laugh at you!
I've put a huge amount of time and effort in this project. Enjoy it and if experience any bugs pls report it directly to me.

FEATURES
OneUI 2.0 ported from the SM-J600F
WITH TREBLE SUPPORT

- TWO UI 2.0
- Kernel ARES6.0 is included
- Highly Debloated
- Multi-csc
-INIT.D added
-Magisk Root is now in added in aroma
- Game Stuffs Working Fine
- Well Camera Features
- App Lock[ PATTERN, FINGERPRINT AND FACELOCK is available]
- Native ScreenRecording
- Dolby On-Speaker
- Dynamic Lockscreen Stories[Aroma]
- Lockscreen Stories
- Tons of CSC Tweaks[like real time network speed,data icon on power menue,LTE icon and LTE only network mode etc]
- High Performance Mode with three resolutions(HD FHD and WQHD)
- Fingerprint & Facelock Working
- Gboard(aroma)
-Latest Samsung ui, ringtone and notification sounds added
-Apps can be moved to SD-CARD
- play games smoothly even in Q
- And Many More...

KNOWN BUGS
-Some 3rd camera apps like footej don't work on J7 PRIME. Whatsapp video calls on J7 prime also bugged . If so, use Whatsapp business instead. Other inherent bugs from OneUI/ 7870 limitation

SUPPORTED DEVICES:
-J7 PRIME especially -
[J710 AND J701 ALSO SUPPORTED but no longer BUG fixes (if have any) would be made in future]

DOWNLOAD
link:WOWROM3.1

INSTALLATION:
-Need to flash repartition script if not have it already(system size 2.8 max) if have it, just Wipe system, data , vendor, dalvik cache and cache...
-As System is a part of treble, DO flash create vendor 2.0
-Flash rom zip
-Reboot
-First boot may take several mins. so have patience.

SUPPORT
MY TG ACC @@ GEMMIES_BJ
Telegram group
https://t.me/wowgroupsupport

NOTICE:
ITS THE LAST RELEASE. Which means i wont be pushing roms and wont be that active in t/g BUT still you guys can leave ISSUES faced with proper log to me at TELEGRAM @@ GEMMIES_BJ i will later help u solve ISSUES/BUGS. THANKS

CREDITS
Me, for infinite hours spent with this project
Special thanks to:
@Astrako sir for bt fix and repart script and huge respects to him without him no Q would be introduced in 7870.
@SPARTANICUS for his kernel who also deserves huge respect and really a great contributor of 7870 thru his amazing kernels. Repo
@alexndr for init.d scripts
@ananjaser1211 sir for GPU DVFS Disabler For Exynos7870
@TheRealModder for init script.
@soulr344 TOTSUKA_OS dev laaai PAni DHERAI DHERAI DHANYAWAAD.
@ganeekusaa for helping me with csc related things wallpaper design and giving me tips and suggestions for making rom better.
@asarre_xda as i used his csc script
@PingVN for some AOD related stuffs.
ADHITYAN, DEN, AJAY, AND KUSAL FOR TESTING THE ROM.
Samsung Mods t/g and google.

DONATIONS
I dont need it. Donate money or simply help people who really need it. If you like this rom you can just show love by pushing THANKS(like)]

Last edited:
Reactions: deathmachined

Jeffpro12

May 11, 2019
Good work sir...

Is amazing see that yet exist some developers for this mobile processor, many thanks to every developer that keep alive this device. :good:

anil2941985

Apr 24, 2015
Its simply WOW. Thanks Devs. Installed on G610F and is working flawlessly. The only issue is the VoLTE, I tried to flash volte zip from some other ROM but it didn't work either. Hoping for the solution soon. Thanks again

anil2941985

Apr 24, 2015
Well i tested the Rom for more than a week, main concern with this from is the random cracking sound while playing games or youtube. Hope the issue will be sorted out soon.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How to roll back repartition? can install stock from, getting error as - repartition operation failed. anybody with solution?
    DISCLAIMER
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards or any damage made by this rom. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will just laugh at you!
    I've put a huge amount of time and effort in this project. Enjoy it and if experience any bugs pls report it directly to me.

FEATURES
    OneUI 2.0 ported from the SM-J600F
    WITH TREBLE SUPPORT

- TWO UI 2.0
    - Kernel ARES6.0 is included
    - Highly Debloated
    - Multi-csc
    -INIT.D added
    -Magisk Root is now in added in aroma
    - Game Stuffs Working Fine
    - Well Camera Features
    - App Lock[ PATTERN, FINGERPRINT AND FACELOCK is available]
    - Native ScreenRecording
    - Dolby On-Speaker
    - Dynamic Lockscreen Stories[Aroma]
    - Lockscreen Stories
    - Tons of CSC Tweaks[like real time network speed,data icon on power menue,LTE icon and LTE only network mode etc]
    - High Performance Mode with three resolutions(HD FHD and WQHD)
    - Fingerprint & Facelock Working
    - Gboard(aroma)
    -Latest Samsung ui, ringtone and notification sounds added
    -Apps can be moved to SD-CARD
    - play games smoothly even in Q
    - And Many More...

KNOWN BUGS
    -Some 3rd camera apps like footej don't work on J7 PRIME. Whatsapp video calls on J7 prime also bugged . If so, use Whatsapp business instead. Other inherent bugs from OneUI/ 7870 limitation

SUPPORTED DEVICES:
    -J7 PRIME especially -
    [J710 AND J701 ALSO SUPPORTED but no longer BUG fixes (if have any) would be made in future]

DOWNLOAD
    link:WOWROM3.1

INSTALLATION:
    -Need to flash repartition script if not have it already(system size 2.8 max) if have it, just Wipe system, data , vendor, dalvik cache and cache...
    -As System is a part of treble, DO flash create vendor 2.0
    -Flash rom zip
    -Reboot
    -First boot may take several mins. so have patience.

SUPPORT
    MY TG ACC @@ GEMMIES_BJ
    Telegram group
    https://t.me/wowgroupsupport

NOTICE:
    ITS THE LAST RELEASE. Which means i wont be pushing roms and wont be that active in t/g BUT still you guys can leave ISSUES faced with proper log to me at TELEGRAM @@ GEMMIES_BJ i will later help u solve ISSUES/BUGS. THANKS

CREDITS
    Me, for infinite hours spent with this project
    Special thanks to:
    @Astrako sir for bt fix and repart script and huge respects to him without him no Q would be introduced in 7870.
    @SPARTANICUS for his kernel who also deserves huge respect and really a great contributor of 7870 thru his amazing kernels. Repo
    @alexndr for init.d scripts
    @ananjaser1211 sir for GPU DVFS Disabler For Exynos7870
    @TheRealModder for init script.
    @soulr344 TOTSUKA_OS dev laaai PAni DHERAI DHERAI DHANYAWAAD.
    @ganeekusaa for helping me with csc related things wallpaper design and giving me tips and suggestions for making rom better.
    @asarre_xda as i used his csc script
    @PingVN for some AOD related stuffs.
    ADHITYAN, DEN, AJAY, AND KUSAL FOR TESTING THE ROM.
    Samsung Mods t/g and google.

DONATIONS
    I dont need it. Donate money or simply help people who really need it. If you like this rom you can just show love by pushing THANKS(like)]