[ROM] WW Stock Jelly Bean 10.4.2.15 - for unlocked devices

Search This thread

redvirus

Oct 21, 2008
Stock Jelly Bean ROM for unlocked Transformer Prime

Info:
  • Stock ROM based on WW Jelly Bean 10.4.2.15 (Android 4.1.1)
  • Fully deodexed
  • Rooted
  • New JB bootloader included
  • TWRP 2.2.2.1 recovery for JB included
  • Can be flashed over any ROM

Warning:
Use this rom at your own risk. I am not responsible for any bricked devices.
I strongly recommend enabling NVFlash before flashing this ROM here. You CAN NOT enable NVFlash on JB bootloader!!
Use only recovery made for JB or you can brick device.

Instruction:
  1. Download the ROM
  2. Copy the file to your device and reboot into recovery
  3. Wipe data/cache (factory reset) - optional
  4. Flash the ROM update zip
  5. Reboot and wait for final flash and then let the device boot up (it will take some time)
  6. Enjoy Jelly Bean

Download:
WW_epad-user-redvirus-10.4.2.15.zip - 336.68 MB

MD5:a2ab74c20fd3bd1946396c1d0370c4b5

Version without bootloader and recovery:
Only for those with JB bootloader!!
WW_epad-user-redvirus-10.4.2.15-forJB.zip - 328.98 MB

MD5:a62c643ec27597c771b73d7f62ecbade

Thank you sparkym3 for your guide

Last edited:

CrazyCoder

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 30, 2007
St. Petersburg
amip.tools-for.net
Is step 3 (Wipe data/cache (factory reset)) absolutely required when updating from .28 rooted ROM for unlocked devices?

Stock ASUS update doesn't require wipe when you update from the older ASUS ROM.

Will this work without wipe if I'm updating from rooted 9.4.2.28 ROM?

redvirus

Oct 21, 2008
Is step 3 (Wipe data/cache (factory reset)) absolutely required when updating from .28 rooted ROM for unlocked devices?

Stock ASUS update doesn't require wipe when you update from the older ASUS ROM.

Will this work without wipe if I'm updating from rooted 9.4.2.28 ROM?
You can install this ROM without wipe. /info updated

Do we get to choose not to install bootloader and recovery during install for us that already have both the jb bootloader and jb recovery?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2

I made a version without bootloader and recovery.

D

Deleted member 2879886

Downloaded your latest JB for people already with new bootloader and TWRP but it failed to flash.

D

Deleted member 2879886

The md5 is fine but it just would not start got failed at the very beginning, I dont know if a recovery log is possible since it never recovered from anything.

Edit: Should have added I was on Craigacgomez US JB with TWRP.

Edit 2: Runing a log, should be ready in a few.

Edit 3: Sent!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ayesuku

Jun 2, 2009
Just for the record: I have a CM10 preview rom with CWM 5.8.3.4 currently on my Prime. Am I able to just wipe and flash this like any normal rom? I was told I'd have to revert back to stock ICS before flashing the new release or it might brick.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Reactions: keltsi95

leime68

Sep 17, 2011
Hello i am on android 4.0.3 WSG Rom. Am i able to flash this rom?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda app-developers app

D

Deleted member 2879886

Ok the WW for JB bootloader and TWRP worked perfectly my earlier problem was I had TWRP 2.2.2.0 installed for some weird reason once on TWRP 21 it flash no problem. In my case I had to also reflash Superuser 3.2

antnyp85

Feb 20, 2010
Morris County, NJ
Thanks for this Rom. Just a question. I have a US TF201 rooted and unlocked. All I am hoping to do is to install stock JB. Can I install this Rom or no? The only other Rom is see that is stock is the one that says JRO03C and that one is for US... But I don't know if it's completely based on the official release for the TF201. Thought it was based off of the update for the 300 or something. I appreciate the help :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

flewpastu

Jun 8, 2011
Thanks for this Rom. Just a question. I have a US TF201 rooted and unlocked. All I am hoping to do is to install stock JB. Can I install this Rom or no? The only other Rom is see that is stock is the one that says JRO03C and that one is for US... But I don't know if it's completely based on the official release for the TF201. Thought it was based off of the update for the 300 or something. I appreciate the help :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I think its the same official tf201 US version many people prefer the ww tho and if i'm wrong someone will be shortly to correct me lol

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

Nevermind i am wrong but i am running the US update one and is sold

D

Deleted member 2879886

I installed it and it work great, got the buildprop tweak done and browser2ram install, have no complaint, its very smooth and fast, I don't see any reason so far to OC and my Prime is one of the first BC0, still running strong :cool:

Modriin

Nov 25, 2010
Works great on my prime. Thank you! ;)

Had too flash the rom twice before it worked ( maybe because I delete the complete tablet incl. Rom before)

adz63

Aug 11, 2010
London/Surrey
been having trouble since manually updating to official jb not being able to root or get adb to wrk to root just flashed this and it done it all for me ... thanks alot

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

woekje

May 4, 2011
Rijswijk
been having trouble since manually updating to official jb not being able to root or get adb to wrk to root just flashed this and it done it all for me ... thanks alot

I also manually updated, lost root, and can't get adb or fastboot to work... And now I'm stuck with the stock recovery, which won't let me select anything. Is there something I need to do first?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Stock Jelly Bean ROM for unlocked Transformer Prime

Info:
    • Stock ROM based on WW Jelly Bean 10.4.2.15 (Android 4.1.1)
    • Fully deodexed
    • Rooted
    • New JB bootloader included
    • TWRP 2.2.2.1 recovery for JB included
    • Can be flashed over any ROM

Warning:
    Use this rom at your own risk. I am not responsible for any bricked devices.
    I strongly recommend enabling NVFlash before flashing this ROM here. You CAN NOT enable NVFlash on JB bootloader!!
    Use only recovery made for JB or you can brick device.

Instruction:
    1. Download the ROM
    2. Copy the file to your device and reboot into recovery
    3. Wipe data/cache (factory reset) - optional
    4. Flash the ROM update zip
    5. Reboot and wait for final flash and then let the device boot up (it will take some time)
    6. Enjoy Jelly Bean

Download:
    WW_epad-user-redvirus-10.4.2.15.zip - 336.68 MB

MD5:a2ab74c20fd3bd1946396c1d0370c4b5

Version without bootloader and recovery:
    Only for those with JB bootloader!!
    WW_epad-user-redvirus-10.4.2.15-forJB.zip - 328.98 MB

MD5:a62c643ec27597c771b73d7f62ecbade

Thank you sparkym3 for your guide
    Just for the record: I have a CM10 preview rom with CWM 5.8.3.4 currently on my Prime. Am I able to just wipe and flash this like any normal rom? I was told I'd have to revert back to stock ICS before flashing the new release or it might brick.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
    I also manually updated, lost root, and can't get adb or fastboot to work... And now I'm stuck with the stock recovery, which won't let me select anything. Is there something I need to do first?

i dont know . i lost root and also did not have a recovery . i had to fastboot a recovery >>>>> fastboot -i 0x0b05 flash recovery twrp.blob. but the adb would not work so i just attempted to flash this and now everything works

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2
    I switched off root on a CM10 JB rom and it still didn't work. And it works on ICS roms with root. Until someone tells me otherwise, I think the new JB bootloader erases the drm keys which Movies needs.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

I think the DRM keys arent present / working in CM JB at the moment, i know Craig tried to get them ported but no go. I cant see the new bootloader erasing the keys as they are needed for the totally stock ROM.
    I think the new google play on JB increased DRM protection, sorry ive not seen anyone get this to work, wish i could help more :(