• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][WWE][1/31/2010] 6.5.3 XIYLRom Mega Version 20 (23518)

Search This thread

XirXes

Jan 31, 2009
Salt Lake City
Moto Z2 Force
I tested all yor 11 ROM but any has worked in my VIVA, the Customization never end.

Put this file on the root of your SD card. This rom is UC compatible and apparently it doesn't like to skip that. The file will tell it to end customization. This file was the link right below the rom package. I recomend reading my posts completely, as I probably already have a solution to any problems one might have.

XirXes

Jan 31, 2009
Salt Lake City
Moto Z2 Force
Camera is not working..
@XirXes: this ROM is fast and stable, but comm mangager is not working correctly (bluetooth button is not work, wifi can't turn off) I've solved by this one :p
I think you should try htc album 2.5 and older camera version.. may be it works???

I am going to put the Opals original Comm Manager in the next release, as for the album I had no idea it was broken. I've been cooking in the Opals original camera for a while now, I honestly have no idea why it doesn't work but I haven't tried everything yet. Thank you for offering ideas and letting me know of issues I wasn't aware of. I can't make my rom kick ass if I don't know of all the issues.

gacon1000

Mar 14, 2007
I am going to put the Opals original Comm Manager in the next release, as for the album I had no idea it was broken. I've been cooking in the Opals original camera for a while now, I honestly have no idea why it doesn't work but I haven't tried everything yet. Thank you for offering ideas and letting me know of issues I wasn't aware of. I can't make my rom kick ass if I don't know of all the issues.

Yeah! ^^ I wonder why you dont try to dump other ROM have camera working to found how it work??? ;)
I'll be waiting for your next release :D

gacon1000

Mar 14, 2007
hi XirXes, after few minutes for testing, i have a little report :p
new version is slower than v12.. :(
And usb to pc isn't pop up when I plug in pc

XirXes

Jan 31, 2009
Salt Lake City
Moto Z2 Force
customization never end!!! I put the file but nothing change. :(

Try setting up UC, and always hard reset on the first boot. My rom absoultly needs it.

hi XirXes, after few minutes for testing, i have a little report :p
new version is slower than v12.. :(
And usb to pc isn't pop up when I plug in pc

Its felt faster to me but I don't know. I think USB to PC broke when I fixed the Camera. I'll work on it.

theglen35

Jun 11, 2009
Home Weather

Hey pal can you tell me how to get the home weather to work. I am trying to build my own ROM and not for hell it will work. When i tap it and try to update it all it says is No Weather Data Available and when i check the registry there is nothing, i have posted a pic of it.
Thanks man.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 28

XirXes

Jan 31, 2009
Salt Lake City
Moto Z2 Force
Hey pal can you tell me how to get the home weather to work. I am trying to build my own ROM and not for hell it will work. When i tap it and try to update it all it says is No Weather Data Available and when i check the registry there is nothing, i have posted a pic of it.
Thanks man.

I got the information to get it working here. Every one of the cabs he mentions is made from a package in the collection of mega packages. That's really the best help I can give you, the rest is trial and error.

XirXes

Jan 31, 2009
Salt Lake City
Moto Z2 Force
Last edited:

XirXes

Jan 31, 2009
Salt Lake City
Moto Z2 Force
I tried to get USB to PC working and I did successfully, but Audio Manager doesn't work any more. I'm not actually sure if I broke it when I fixed or if its been broken for a while as I haven't used it for quite some time. Could someone running v14 check and see if its working?

gacon1000

Mar 14, 2007
hi... XirXes, I've tried your v15 for all day.
This one is good, fast, stable :p .. I can't claim anything except htc album not work perfect.. I can't zoom pic and slide to view next picture.. What wrong with it??
I will try to test battery tonight

MusikMonk

Aug 6, 2008
Paris
I'm currently trying out v16.
Is it just me or is the communication manager broken?? I wanted to turn on wifi but the manager wouldn't open, and I had no luck turning on wifi from Settings -> Connections -> Wireless LAN.
Another small thing I noticed, volume keys don't seem to be doing anything.

Edit: I did a hardreset and the communication manager opened by itself before UC, but it wouldn't work when the device finished customizing and restarted. I've tried opening the exe from file explorer to make sure it's not just a linking issue or something like that.
But there's one more thing I wanted to ask you about: for some reason, during the initial screen calibration, the screen goes all white. Clicking will initially display the cursor you need to click on, and if I click in the same position over and over, to purposely fail calibration, the screen goes back to normal when the new calibration starts.

Edit2: It seems that communication manager always works properly at first before UC runs, but stops working after the reset. Tried hardresetting without an SDConfig.txt and with one that only had:
Code:
LOCK:Enabled	
LOCK:Disabled
RST: Reset
but it's always the same.

Now downloading v15 to see if it's more stable for me.

Edit3:
Decided to try and reflash v16, seems like smoething went wrong with first flash. Volume keys and communication manager working properly now.
Will report back if I find something wrong. So far, I'm loving this rom.

Edit4: (and probably final edit :eek: )
After spending some time using v15 and v16 I'm switching back to 6.1. Neither one turned out to be stable enough for everyday use.
When I first flash either rom, everything works great. But after a reset or two things start to go downhill for me: Communication Manager stops opening (sometimes it does open but wifi would b greyed out), volume keys would freeze the device, opening any menu (long click, location selection, the lower right menu button) in explorer would freeze the device, the device would reset all by itself...
Oh, and UC sometimes keeps looping non stop. Doesn't matter what sdconfig.txt I have.

If this is only happening on my side, is there anything I could try?? After using 6.5 for a while I've found myself liking the change.

Last edited:

legendz

Jul 11, 2008
With or without SD config I can't get it to work on my Opal. Shame, but I feel I must warn you since you're having alot of trouble but in the end most devices won't work with this rom....