[ROM][WWE][12/31/09][WM6.5.3.3 28205] Da_G's Test ROM, take 2!

Search This thread

Natedogs911

Apr 7, 2009
I cook my own roms and I know the USB Connection is an HTC addon. Without the package it won't pop up and ask you, I've accidentally forgot to cook it in a few times. You can still get USB-PC connections through Settings-->Connections, but the popup screen is HTC.

Everyone seems to be getting GPS signal except me. I'm not sure what could be preventing it as I've used the same packages I've used in every other build.

Just a thought, have you tried a different radio version?

i have only had good success with 1.14.25.35

ptgptg

Oct 22, 2007
Garden City
Is anyone using Mobile shell with this ROM? I am wondering if the new bottom bar is covered by Mobile shell and if anyone has figured out a fix. Also, is there a kitchen for the ROM? Thanks,

player911

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 8, 2006
Cincinnati
www.SnapSiteAdmins.com
Just a thought, have you tried a different radio version?

i have only had good success with 1.14.25.35

I'm actually using 1.14.25.35. The problem was with my GPRSConnection registry value. It was set to "isp.cingular" and after I changed it to "MEdia Net" it all started to work again.

FYI in the future. I believe the initial connection configuration setup (if Da_G even includes this) automatically sets ISP.CINGULAR which didn't work for me. Perhaps my phone was banned from AT&T's isp.cingular server from data usage overage.

joshkoss

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 31, 2007
CT, USA
Uploaded 23047, the camera black thing should be fixed now.

I'll look into adding UC, but I don't use it at all, so the added reboot on first setup kind of turns me off on that.

Just drop these in your ext and users can run if they want from the tools folder in your start menu. :)

Attachments

• zSD_Autorun.zip
    25.5 KB · Views: 10
  • zTom_Condon_Autoinstall.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 7

daniel_rh

Jul 21, 2007
Everything is working fine so far. The only problem is with some checkboxes, they're wrongly sized. Finally, W6.5 is taking shape and it looks like a refreshed version of WM6.1 :D

mlacomb

Apr 18, 2009
I'm actually using 1.14.25.35. The problem was with my GPRSConnection registry value. It was set to "isp.cingular" and after I changed it to "MEdia Net" it all started to work again.

FYI in the future. I believe the initial connection configuration setup (if Da_G even includes this) automatically sets ISP.CINGULAR which didn't work for me. Perhaps my phone was banned from AT&T's isp.cingular server from data usage overage.

isp.cingular == only works if you have the full tethering plan ($60/mo) versus the smartphone plan ($30/mo) from what I've read.

tahdor

Dec 16, 2008
Help me out here. So which one should I install (I will prefer more stability) 23409 or 23047 ? This will be my first try at 6.5.

Thanks

Natedogs911

Apr 7, 2009
MMS,

great rom,

just wondering what can be done about the mms situation?

its something i use regularly.
tried using an arcsoft mms cab i found but no change.
just a shot in the dark.

is it something in the registry?

was going to try another build and export the registry and compare
anyone think i'll get anywhere?

CR7KB24

Nov 18, 2008
Great rom thanks so much, is there any way we can get a kitchen?

Has anyone gotten a htc dialer to work?

Last edited:

rtrees

May 17, 2006
I have the same issue with the Jawbone Prime. I found the registry key that I believe controls this and set it to run \windows\voicecmd.exe which has fixed it in the past but not this time. If you manually run that application the voice prompt start normally.

CR7KB24

Nov 18, 2008
this isn't crucial, just wanted to ask around, does anyone know how to change that solid blue bottom curtain to transparent again. it's just annoying for almost everything, clashes with my wallpaper too. would be great if anyone had a remedy:)

also, do you possibly have this build?
http://pocketnow.com/rumor/new-contacts-app-in-winmo-65-build-23412

You can try this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=559695

Yes! please get that new build, looks great :)

mmone3

May 6, 2006
denver
Anyone having a problem with the camera icon not showing up in "picture & vidoes app", it worked in all the previous builds?

Also it doesnt show up with you try to send a picture with live messenger, guessing it uses the same "picture & vidoes app".

Thanks Da_G again for all your hardwork.

sidliu

May 4, 2007
I have a battery problem with 23047. It's running out of battery after about 8 hours. With previous build, I can use it til the night.

Anyone else experience the problem?