• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][WWE] [2/7/10] Shadowline Series | Abandoned

Search This thread

shadowline

Jun 3, 2007
Orlando
Good morning p3ncil. :D

There are no planned releases for the next 12 hours. So flash away. :p

Edit:
Wifi bug? which version of the wifi bug? as there were many bugs with wifi. lol

Last edited:

pencilcase

Jan 18, 2006
Frankfurt, Germany
I'm using the same radio version.. :eek:

i am using a different one but mine hasnt actually turned on, only the icon flashing ... but i am really missing that settings menu :p
thanks for the dialer (- the scrollbar hihi ) but still great i am really liking the new builds but i think all the 230* builds (of 6.5.1) have this wifi issue ... i havent seen it in the 234* builds yet. what exactly is so unstable about those? I know you mentioned something yesterday ...

on the other hand ... i wont be home in the next 8 hours so 12 hours no rom sounds doable ... hard on the limit though :p

pencilcase

Jan 18, 2006
Frankfurt, Germany
Hmm, odd... I wonder why this bug is sticking around soo much for some and not always.
Though I am off to bed for now. Good night all

perhaps someone knows of a program to monitor the activity on a wm phone in order to find out what process/application is triggering the connection or the attempted connection to wifi? I will go on the hunt later on but I'm currently still at work ..

hanswurst1979

Oct 9, 2007
perhaps someone knows of a program to monitor the activity on a wm phone in order to find out what process/application is triggering the connection or the attempted connection to wifi? I will go on the hunt later on but I'm currently still at work ..

l3v5y did fix that already...
he found out that the CommManager is the application which let the wifi try to connect every minute or so.
i also have that problem, and he solved it by using the old Topaz CommManager in his 23047 ROM.

@Shadowline: may be he can help you solving this problem.

btw: that problem is interrupting the playback of WMP when using a bluetooth HS every 30sec - 1 min.

jandevries12

Sep 17, 2004
Beautiful!

Hi.

This morning I flashed this ROM to my Topaz, and I just wanna say I think it's beautiful. The best looking WM I've ever seen!

I also found a few bugs:
- A lot of apps, which are available in the Windows directory, don't have icons in the start menu (e.g. Comm Manager, QuickGPS, etc.)
- There's a problem with the dial pad; it shows a scrollbar that shouldn't be there
- In the Start menu, the Settings option is missing
- In the Settings/Control Panel, the Owner page is missing/hidden
- When you're in Manila's Music or Pictures tab and rotate the phone to landscape, the menubar appears on the right side of the screen; and the statusbar appears at the left (so, they stay where they normally are in portrait mode)
- The Camera GPS is not enabled (by default)
- And the biggest problem of all: bubblebreaker (my favorite game) is missing!

zard

Jul 19, 2005
comm manager data connection on off has problem.
can off but after off, when trying to turn on again, it launches connections.
happens to both roms.

Top Liked Posts