[ROM][WWE][21/September/2010] chrisd1a1 sense DROIHYBRID R13 [s.2016] [B.3.04][23569]

Search This thread

chrisd1a1

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 7, 2007
leeds
WITH THANKS TO:

Evirus – for the visual Kitchen
l3v5y – for the Kitchen (and for help and advice.)
the_scotsman – for giving me the bug (lol) and for help and advice
Badwolve1 – for help and advice
Amarullz – for themes, and all the hard work modding Sense and loads of other Apps so we can use them.
awran5 – for kitchen help and packages

The point of the forums is to help others and share our work. The above are positive examples to all.

20100506_130347_0006_111g.jpg
hd2home.jpg
hd2info23569.jpg
hd2info2016.jpg
20100506_130446_0007_111g.jpg
hd2reader.jpg
hd2flow.jpg
droidboot.jpg

Base Rom Information
Windows Mobile 6.5.5 build 23569 Base 3.02 Sense 2012/2016 DROIDHYBRID!! 576MB Ram enabled

208 MB free storage

304 MB free ram

This is close to stock in look and feel, if you want a theme you can install your choice people have different tastes, mine is stock so you can choose

You must use a 2.07, 2.08 or 2.10 radio for this ROM

TMOUS compatability confirmed

This is my second ROM Series, following from my Diamond Sense series

This is a HYBRID Sense. Coverflow enabled in the Album and Music. i've also added my HYbrid droid files. the Rom is fully Android capable.

Android is partially built into the ROM. this build is for those who want full WinMo Sense and Android - the best of all worlds. As Droid is built in the remainder installs to the Storage card by CAB file. PLEASE NOTE - THE CAB FILES INSTALL WITH THE DROID INBUILT TO THE ROM - YOU CAN'T USE THEM SEPERATELY

Full information on how to use this system, plus the download links for the Droid Cab files, is available in the following thread

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=786683

the HTC base has been updated to 3.02much faster and smoother - also i'm no longer noticing the audio bug from the 2.10/2.14 builds

Updated Sense tabs as follows:

Manila_Core_2_5_2016
Manila_Home_2_5_20113626_2
Manila Calendar v2.5.20153812.0
Manila Internet v2.5.20161412.0
Manila Mail v2.5.20161212.0
Manila Message v2.5.20161428.0
Manila People v2.5.20161612.0
Manila Weather v2.5.20152712.0
Manila_eReader_2_5_20113722_0
Manila_Footprints_2_5_20111529
Manila_DocumentBrowser_2_5_2014
Manila_Stock_2_5_20111730_0
Manila_Twitter_2_5_20153032_1
Manila_Music_2_5_19224026_0
Manila Settings v2.5.20153812.0 - redundant options removed

All the sense tabs are active – you pick which ones you want

Rotation is enabled on the Album and Music tabs in sense (I just don’t use it on the others.)

I’ve included the following

l3v5y Android Boot – default is set to boot android Thanks for letting me use this l3v5y:)

7zip mobile
Droidhybrid built in!!
HTC Messaging Client 2016 been working on getting rid of the bugs reported on some threads
Album 2016
Titanium - added back by request
LeoCpuSpeed v3 (with thanks to NetRipper) http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=682663
Swype v3.19.20.20.6343 (with thanks to ratelutz)
Manila E-Book Library Manager – all the ‘free books’ are removed from the eReader tab so you need to add your own!!! Please see this thread for more info on using this. Have to say it works brill http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=632517
Chainfire 3D driver Fix http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=592663
nuesipdefault - you can select your default input swype, ezinput or add your own)
BSB tweaks http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=589305&highlight=tweaks
Cleanram
Lockscreen moved to middle - easier to use
Opera_Browser_9_70_35853_0
HD2 soft reset
Google Maps 4.1
Facebook 1.1.0.14.
Coreplayer
Skype (my link is at the top)
HTC YouTube App
ALL THE USUAL BASE APPS

POINTS TO NOTE!!!!

I’ll try to respond to posts as soon as I can but with working full time and having 5 kids, my ‘XDA TIME’ is a little limited.

I’ll apologise now for slow responses and I promise I’ll get back to everyone as soon as I can

I’m not aiming to release new builds every day; I’ll try to bug fix in batches.

I’ve put this together for my personal use and released in case anyone shares my taste in roms, so I’ve removed what I don’t use.

Please don’t ask me to ‘add this’ or ‘add that’. Everything people are likely to want is available in cab form with a bit of looking.

I STRONGLY ADVISE MITTY OR TASK29 AND HARD RESET WHEN FLASHING

Download links

Multiupload

http://www.multiupload.com/ULXDU9932C

hope you enjoy the rom

Last edited:

chrisd1a1

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 7, 2007
leeds
RESERVED

Bugfixes and issues

there has been an issue raised with the Manila build. more info below

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=677916

i understand this is due to a conflict with the mail and documents tab. TBH i've never noticed it as a problem. the only fix is to remove the new tabs and i use them far more than i notice the problem.

as its across most roms i'm not looking at resolving this as i consider it to be minor

issue with changing the date via windows settings - use Manila settings instead as this works fine:) will look to fixing in the future

Last edited:

chrisd1a1

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 7, 2007
leeds
cheers for downloading, hope you enjoy and feedback is much appreciated.

as anyone who used my Diamond rom will tell you i work all the bugs out before adding anything new:) i've found this to be fairly solid, i've not found any bugs so far so fingers crossed, if they are there they won't be biggies;)

regards

Chris

Badwolve1

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 13, 2009
Loughborough, UK
Hey Chris,
i am looking for the cleanest possible rom with the stock icon set, i have been using Miri roms, but i have been getting the sleep of death :)o) and your ROM looks pretty clean, have you had any SOD errors?
Thanks mate

chrisd1a1

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 7, 2007
leeds
Hey Chris,
i am looking for the cleanest possible rom with the stock icon set, i have been using Miri roms, but i have been getting the sleep of death :)o) and your ROM looks pretty clean, have you had any SOD errors?
Thanks mate

hi Badwolve1, long time no speak, hope life is treating you ok?

to answer the question, i've been running this build for over a week and no SOD erros so far (fingers crossed it stays that way)

so far i've not found a glitch and we both know from experience there are bound to be some.

as always i'd love feedback cos the one thing that seems to be a given is people use the rom but don't feedback.

take care mate

MESSAGE TO ANYONE WHO DOWNLOADS...

i post the rom without a donation link and only ask that you enjoy and report back how you find the ROM, please, please feedback, good or bad? i can only improve the rom if i know what needs fixing:)

thanks

Chris

Badwolve1

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 13, 2009
Loughborough, UK
hi Badwolve1, long time no speak, hope life is treating you ok?

to answer the question, i've been running this build for over a week and no SOD erros so far (fingers crossed it stays that way)

so far i've not found a glitch and we both know from experience there are bound to be some.

as always i'd love feedback cos the one thing that seems to be a given is people use the rom but don't feedback.

take care mate

MESSAGE TO ANYONE WHO DOWNLOADS...

i post the rom without a donation link and only ask that you enjoy and report back how you find the ROM, please, please feedback, good or bad? i can only improve the rom if i know what needs fixing:)

thanks

Chris

Nice to speak to you to :) I can see why everyone loves the HD2 so much now! the screen is just impossible to get over, its HUGE! I'll flash this later when i have time, I plan to release some ROMs for the Diamond, TP2 and hopefully the HD2 :p
Have had a few SOD with Miri, i need something with a nice stock icon set
i will post feedback when given it some testing, and one other thing, what kitchen are you using and on what OS, have had issues with Ervius and OSKitchen on Win7 pro RTM
Thanks mate

chrisd1a1

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 7, 2007
leeds
Nice to speak to you to :) I can see why everyone loves the HD2 so much now! the screen is just impossible to get over, its HUGE! I'll flash this later when i have time, I plan to release some ROMs for the Diamond, TP2 and hopefully the HD2 :p
Have had a few SOD with Miri, i need something with a nice stock icon set
i will post feedback when given it some testing, and one other thing, what kitchen are you using and on what OS, have had issues with Ervius and OSKitchen on Win7 pro RTM
Thanks mate

i've updated my evirus from the diamond days.

i'm running vista so no issues;) can't advise any of the others as i'm stuck in my ways.

chrisd1a1

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 7, 2007
leeds
r2 uploading

release 2 uploading, a few changes.

please see post 1 for updates, link will be available shortly

regards

Chris