• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][WWE][26.02.2010] Miri WM 6.5 21893 :: V 38.0 [DISCONTINUED]

Search This thread

camoy0

Mar 6, 2009
I don't want to buy a new card

I have V 28 Premium running on my friend's HD and no problems with Sd and in fact it shouldn't have any problems because the drivers are the same and only the WM build is changed.

I know, it’s strange. But if you check out the last pages of the forum, you’ll see many guys with the same problem on the last build. This is not good, not good at all.

mtcerio

Apr 5, 2009
I'm having some problems with my SD-Card too now... After I flashed v28 it isn't recognized anymore by my phone and when I insert it in my laptop it tells me the card has to be formatted before further use.

When I click format it shows me a window that says it is going to format to an unknown size, and when I start that after a few seconds "Can not finish formatting" shows up in an error-dialog. What can I do?

I had the same problem once, when I flashed a Dutty's ROM. Neither the phone nor the PC were able to recognise/format the card.
Desperate, I put it in my camera (Canon PowerShot), and with that I was finally able to format it, and re-use it.

Since then I decided to take the SD card out while flashing. It never happened again, probabily it is related.

Cheers

maTTeo

Duncank

Dec 16, 2008
Rotterdam
www.projectfive.nl
I had the same problem once, when I flashed a Dutty's ROM. Neither the phone nor the PC were able to recognise/format the card.
Desperate, I put it in my camera (Canon PowerShot), and with that I was finally able to format it, and re-use it.

Since then I decided to take the SD card out while flashing. It never happened again, probabily it is related.

Cheers

maTTeo

Thanks!
I'm going to try that tomorrow. I just find it very strange that after flashing more as 28 versions of Miri's roms and a lot of Dutty roms before that, the card stops working. Never had any problems with it. Strange that it suddenly happens to more users with this rom...

cvchetan

Retired Forum Moderator
May 24, 2009
Bhubaneswar
Thanks!
I'm going to try that tomorrow. I just find it very strange that after flashing more as 28 versions of Miri's roms and a lot of Dutty roms before that, the card stops working. Never had any problems with it. Strange that it suddenly happens to more users with this rom...

well its best to remove the sd card during flashing as it prevents any encryption done to the card.

i always remove the card while flashing and it works lik a charm..

hope ur's is fixed soon..

cheers

chetan

Duncank

Dec 16, 2008
Rotterdam
www.projectfive.nl
well its best to remove the sd card during flashing as it prevents any encryption done to the card.

i always remove the card while flashing and it works lik a charm..

hope ur's is fixed soon..

cheers

chetan

Your post gives me 2 questions.

How do you flash a new rom? Because I do this by placing BLACIMG.nbh on the Storage Card.

How do I use UC without storage card?

anssibragge

Oct 20, 2007
Munich
Funny thing with the RSS Hub :-O

It stopped working a couple of days ago. It just does not update itself, not automatically and not manually. When I click on the refresh - nothing happens. No blue triangles in the upper right corner.

Now you might wonder why I ask about this here....

Well, the rss hub is now a part of the ROM and I can't reinstall it. I can't uninstall, I can't reinstall with a cab (tells me I don't have enough administrative powers)

Anyone else encountered this with V10.0?

No matter how I am connected to internet - usb, wlan, edge, hsdpa - nothing happens with the rss hub. It's just dead. Shows me just the channels I have subscribed to - but now way of updating them :(

abe

rickytr23

Jan 21, 2007
setting

I looking for a setting link that will link be directly to setting, NOT to MANILA setting but to windows setting. I have look around, I found a couple but its not the right one. here is the link

schiwa

Apr 19, 2009
Chennai
my location

hi,
Can anyone specify me how make my location work with V28 in my touch HD, although I read a tutorial about enabling my location, but missed it now, and didn't know how / where to search.

Sorry for a noob question.

Shiva

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Miri I tried it, I downloaded CE register editor and found the location and add a string Value
    Value name: EnableLandscape
    value data: "EnableLandscape"="true"

but however it don't work, sorry bu this is my first time working whit the register. What do I wrong ?

i did it like him also :confused:
    Camera does NOT have zoom function, because it is from Diamond2, to have the camera with zoom function you have to download the Cab for camera in cab repository.

Hi,

Thanks for your work miri!

I have a question: is it possible that the camera zoom function is not available in the 8.2 ROM? Or is it not available period? With camera zoom function I do NOT mean the zoom function in Album. I mean the actual zoom bar while using the camera. Thanks!

How is this in version 9.1??
    has any noticed that when a sms is received at the home screen the SIP keyboard pops up? is there a way to fix that? it's really annoying.

Is there also a way to prevent notifications from taking over the left softkey when they're received? I've changed the function of my call and end keys in aeb+ and need the left softkey to open up the dialer
    Help needed.

I've flashed Mri WM6.5 22.0 WWE on my Touch HD (Radio 1.14.25.24 / Protocol 52.64.25.34U) and everything works flawlessly, apart from the GPS receiver.

I've tried TomTom 7, iGO8, Google Maps, Google Navigator, HTC GPS tools; nothing seems to locate the GPS device.

iGO 8 displays the following message " GPS driver hasn't been found".

Am I missing something?

dfnascimento

PS: Thanks for the excellent work Miri.
    Doesnt sound good, you could try many things to make it work again, however the first thing I'd try is an official ROM if it still doesnt work, I'd take it to HTC for repair.
    I never had any problems with Miri ROM and GPS, connects with TT, iGO8 etc no need to change any setting etc.
    Did you hardreset after flash?
    It is normal, there is no MSVC 26.3

lastest link is 26.0 => premium + msvc
    is it 26.3 bad named or it's normal ?