• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][WWE-GER-FRA-NLD-ITA][FINAL] ☀☀☀ A.Z.T.O.R. Re-Evolution ☀☀☀ [RELEASED]

What to work on ?

• Concentrate on benchmarks and good scores

Votes: 526 19.1%
  • I dont care about benchmarks as long the rom is fast

Votes: 2,232 80.9%

• Total voters
Search This thread

alphazero

Jun 22, 2006
Ok, thats the reason, I see...

No problem, I understand your point of view not to integrate a newer one.
It would be great to leave it out!
By the way, I don't think that someone will miss that flash 2.1 ;)
And people that are interested in that stuff will need newer versions...

Thanks! :)

totally agree i will leave out. thanks for your constructive contribution

alphazero

Jun 22, 2006
The most compatibile ROM better than SWIFTBL AND DUTTY'S!
i appreciate but lets dont talk bad about other roms. im pretty sure they put much energy on theire roms too. im not competing against other developers. i dont see them as rivals. my best friend here is swtos and hes making very good roms too.

Hi,

I am happy to see you again: lol :)

I just read this post and i didn't succeed in understanding if the solution for the diamond is already done and stable?
Is this wok finished?

Regards

nope fana im sorry i was working on it then some things happened wich made it impossible keep on the work :D
all i can say so far it runs but needs further modifications.

Last edited:

frewys

Jan 12, 2005
Miami beach
Samsung Galaxy S21
Hi Alphazero,

Just wanted to make sure that my post to you regarding touchpal in German didn't get lost in all this "turbulence"
LINK

another matter.. Are you giving up on diamond? Just judging by your signature. I'm probably jumping to as soon as Blackstone hits the Swedish market just sad to loose a valuable contributor till I leave;) Hope you change your mind till then and hope to meet you on the Blackstone thread later on:)

Kind regards
/Frewys

alphazero

Jun 22, 2006
Hi Alphazero,

Just wanted to make sure that my post to you regarding touchpal in German didn't get lost in all this "turbulence"
LINK

another matter.. Are you giving up on diamond? Just judging by your signature. I'm probably jumping to as soon as Blackstone hits the Swedish market just sad to loose a valuable contributor till I leave;) Hope you change your mind till then and hope to meet you on the Blackstone thread later on:)

Kind regards
/Frewys

hehe yes you could start a fundraiser thread for alpha's touch hd. :D
ps: thanks for the link again. yes it got lost but now will take it.

i used on a testbuilt of touch hd nearly all drivers. this means its very very very similar to diamond device except the big screen. i dont think it will be more better on the dailyuse than the htc diamond.

Last edited:

frewys

Jan 12, 2005
Miami beach
Samsung Galaxy S21
hehe yes you could start a fundraiser thread for alpha's touch hd. :D
ps: thanks for the link again. yes it got lost but now will take it.

i used on a testbuilt of touch hd nearly all drivers. this means its very very very similar to diamond device except the big screen. i dont think it will be more better on the dailyuse than the htc diamond.

LOL, lets not go down that road again;)

No prob! always good to contribute.. leaves a good little feeling in the stomach.

Agree.. but it is just that I'm after.. the big screen. otherwise I'm perfectly happy with the diamond except battery. And that's just the things that concerns me with the Blackstone.. the screen is a huge reason for power drainage.. We will see..

I really like the Iphones screen and its thumb friendly interface.. but.. its not WinMob who we all come to love and care for;)

borleias

Nov 10, 2008
Scrache in touchFlo

Hello,

THX for this very good ROM.

After trying a few other ROM's I had installed this ROM V7 yesterday and it works great/fast,

but this morning i wondered about something and was forced to soft reset to solve the problem.
I had something like "scratches" at and on every icon/button of each TouchFLOW icon.
Every application looked OK but on return to TouchFLOW - same problem.
Does everyone had seen this before and knows a solution?
I searched this tread and the forum but didn't find an answer.

Thanks for answer

borleias

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts