• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][WWE-GER-FRA-NLD-ITA][FINAL] ☀☀☀ A.Z.T.O.R. Re-Evolution ☀☀☀ [RELEASED]

What to work on ?

• Concentrate on benchmarks and good scores

Votes: 526 19.1%
  • I dont care about benchmarks as long the rom is fast

Votes: 2,232 80.9%

• Total voters
Search This thread

alphazero

Jun 22, 2006
belzebuth hkr you both are wrong. my rom is based on 2.05 rom *kidding*

hkr can u help me again with that colors ? i want all highlight colors wich are green yellow. what was the codes again to set all yellow of sprint ?

alphazero

Jun 22, 2006
Couldn't restrain myself to play smartass --- but 3 out 9000 is 0.003 %, not 3.3
Cheers
hrb

to be correct its 0.033 your wrong....... 3 : 9000 x 100 = %

go back to school and dont teach people wrong things. :D

attachment.php
attachment.php

this is the rom i was working on for a "thank you" to my donators. it has visual mods but very decent choosen things. its not finished right now.
the guy im working with here on xda to redesign some taskbar icons is currently very busy. i will finish it hopefully during the next weeks.
It will be easy to integrate this on windows mobile 6.5 when its released. you like it belze ?

Start Button , Folders , and Sound Icon has been applied for now.
Wlan battery and signal icon redesign is planed for future. (decent black white mod)

Attachments

• Screen01.png
    Screen01.png
    94.8 KB · Views: 659
  • Screen02.png
    Screen02.png
    86.6 KB · Views: 105
  • Screen03.png
    Screen03.png
    93.2 KB · Views: 656
  • Screen04.png
    Screen04.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

Belzebuth.

Jul 29, 2007
attachment.php
attachment.php

this is the rom i was working on for a "thank you" to my donators. it has visual mods but very decent choosen things. its not finished right now.
the guy im working with here on xda to redesign some taskbar icons is currently very busy. i will finish it hopefully during the next weeks.
It will be easy to integrate this on windows mobile 6.5 when its released. you like it belze ?

Start Button , Folders , and Sound Icon has been applied for now.
Wlan battery and signal icon redesign is planed for future. (decent black white mod)

Smart and efficient like AZTOR ROMs...;)

I specially like the black folders and start button...;)

Kil

Jun 16, 2005
it's funny... if cobbs didnt have the hard reset problem you wouldn't believe that it existed?
So why would i lie about it? why would i suggest a solution? (the same as cobbs)
What's up with that in this thread, every damn time, belzebuth or cobbs or some of these user need to have a problem, before you believe it.
I'm done with this AZTOR ROMS, don't get me wrong, i really like your work, thats why i donated for the roms too. But if you can't take anyone serious except for a few users.. i'm done. (And i know, you don't care, don't bother saying it..)

Have nice day all!

kil

Last edited:

jutley

Mar 23, 2006
UK
a black theme for the keyboard would be nice on this rom as well as a black dialler i know you can probly get them as cabs but i think this would be a great touch to your rom as alot of people would like this i am sure but your the boss what you says goes just a sugestion thanks again for a better rom that it can ever be.

angel--eyes

Sep 3, 2008
Heidelbeg
Stock View

Thanks fort this nice ROM, looks awesome the Pictures and the Description is great, but i have one Question is there on this ROM the STOCK View & Footprints integrated like you can see on the folloing Picture, if not can u include this in the next ROM please Aplhazero

o73dvs.jpg

pccapture2du6eg1.th.png

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts