• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][WWE-GER-FRA-NLD-ITA][FINAL] ☀☀☀ A.Z.T.O.R. Re-Evolution ☀☀☀ [RELEASED]

What to work on ?

• Concentrate on benchmarks and good scores

Votes: 526 19.1%
  • I dont care about benchmarks as long the rom is fast

Votes: 2,232 80.9%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Belzebuth.

Jul 29, 2007
Thanks fort this nice ROM, looks awesome the Pictures and the Description is great, but i have one Question is there on this ROM the STOCK View & Footprints integrated like you can see on the folloing Picture, if not can u include this in the next ROM please Aplhazero

o73dvs.jpg

pccapture2du6eg1.th.png

Sorry but you have to do it on your OWN, if you want this because this kind of modding is to far away of AZTOR Philosophy....;)

Soon, there will be a cab for footprint HERE...;)

jasonhuintl

May 30, 2006
Which Cooking Tool should I take to dump X2 version?

Thank you for this good ROM, jasonhuintl, but the X2 is not dumplocked...:D

When I use Surface Kitchen to dump the X2 Rom, the Dos window showed:
"[Info] It is a common ROM.
[Error] File is damaged, end address small than start address.
[Error] File is damaged, end address small than start address.
xip.bin: No such file or directory"
which never appeared during dumping X Version
After I went on ignoring above info, but the BuildOS show a dialog Error "Can't find file'ROM/XIP/boot.rgu'",

What can I do?Or I should select another Kitchen Tool to dump?

Last edited:

fana75

Jan 5, 2008
houpssss

Hi
I thought that when he was writing the previous X version AZ said that the next (this one, then) will include the Stock Tab + the new weather tab. If i understand well it is not the case?:eek:
Another thing is is possible to have a release note of this version and the memory occupation?:rolleyes::D
Regards

alphazero

Jun 22, 2006
if you wanna recook my rom use from stock rom os.nb (mine cant be dumped cause the uldr was removed) and the default boot.rgu from stock rom (i havent changed that file).

remember that most of the rom features such as fulll kernel mode get lost when you take a diffrent os.nb for recooking.

FYI: This is not the place to teach cooking.

guizzzmo

Jan 7, 2008
PARIS
bird.tadikwa.fr
if you wanna recook my rom use from stock rom os.nb (mine cant be dumped cause the uldr was removed) and the default boot.rgu from stock rom (i havent changed that file).

remember that most of the rom features such as fulll kernel mode get lost when you take a diffrent os.nb for recooking.

FYI: This is not the place to teach cooking.

so where is the place?you dont want message in your thread about cooking

could send to me directly your rom extracted with oem xip ans sys ?

i just want to change keyboard and add my cab in OEM with OEMizer but i don't want to touch anything other

how save the full kernel mode etc ?

Last edited:

4fun00

Hi,
After flashing your ROM, there's no more option to activate A-GPS as original ROM from SFR???? How can I activate this???? I don't want to turn back to GPSRapide as from HTC Touch Cruise. Because I heard Diamond is doted with this service, it's so bad that I can't use it.....

By the way, at the starting, the splash screen of SFR is still there first, then follows the HTC splash screen (with sound) from the ROM. Is it normal that the old splash screen of SFR was not removed????

Thanks in advance and thanks for this fast ROM from AZTOR

Jerry1221

Aug 3, 2008
hi
i have use your rom since V8 til now and i love your work :D
but i have a question, before i can find out a option that can set even in sleep mode wifi will keep connecting but now i cant find this option....so that when i use wifi to connect msn or sth others if it go to sleep mode it will auto change to connect 3G..... can any buddy tell me how to set this?thank you:)
sorry for my poor english

angel--eyes

Sep 3, 2008
Heidelbeg
answer

Sorry but you have to do it on your OWN, if you want this because this kind of modding is to far away of AZTOR Philosophy....;)

Soon, there will be a cab for footprint HERE...;)

Thanks for the Information Belzebuth, as u mentioned in your Answer there will be available a cab for the Footprints soon in the Thread. What about Stock View is there any way to integrate it in the TF3D, well maybe there is a cab File too..

Belzebuth.

Jul 29, 2007
Thanks for the Information Belzebuth, as u mentioned in your Answer there will be available a cab for the Footprints soon in the Thread. What about Stock View is there any way to integrate it in the TF3D, well maybe there is a cab File too..

The "HERE" is a link to an other thread, not this one...;)

Also if you need absolutly the stock tab, you have to use THIS (link!)....;)

Belzebuth.

Jul 29, 2007
hi
i have use your rom since V8 til now and i love your work :D
but i have a question, before i can find out a option that can set even in sleep mode wifi will keep connecting but now i cant find this option....so that when i use wifi to connect msn or sth others if it go to sleep mode it will auto change to connect 3G..... can any buddy tell me how to set this?thank you:)
sorry for my poor english

There was so a setting in Andvanced Config, i think...;)

Belzebuth.

Jul 29, 2007
Hi,
After flashing your ROM, there's no more option to activate A-GPS as original ROM from SFR???? How can I activate this???? I don't want to turn back to GPSRapide as from HTC Touch Cruise. Because I heard Diamond is doted with this service, it's so bad that I can't use it.....

By the way, at the starting, the splash screen of SFR is still there first, then follows the HTC splash screen (with sound) from the ROM. Is it normal that the old splash screen of SFR was not removed????

Thanks in advance and thanks for this fast ROM from AZTOR

Use Andvanced Config 3.3 too...;)
You will find a key for enabling/disabling A-GPS...;)

fana75

Jan 5, 2008
hi, thanks but bug?

Hi
I installed this beautifull rom this afternoom and it seems very good.:D:D:D
I just have one bug for the moment :(:
After installing it and my other cab (finixOver....) the size of the font when i change the volum is too big in the left part of the screen and same in the right. the text for "vibreur" and "silencieux" is also too big and foesn't fit into the button.
Any ideas? Patch?
Regards

cobbs

Nov 7, 2008
Hi
I installed this beautifull rom this afternoom and it seems very good.:D:D:D
I just have one bug for the moment :(:
After installing it and my other cab (finixOver....) the size of the font when i change the volum is too big in the left part of the screen and same in the right. the text for "vibreur" and "silencieux" is also too big and foesn't fit into the button.
Any ideas? Patch?
Regards

hi this isnt a problem with the rom its the cab's you installed, I have had this as well if you do a search here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=437307&page=219 you will find a fix for your problem.

Last edited:

fana75

Jan 5, 2008
hi, icon cab and size of the vlum text troubles

I clarify the problem:

I made a hard reset of this beautifull ROM to come back to factory defaults
-> Without installing anything else i have no trouble with the size of the text of the volum control menu (the one which appears after pushing the volum butons on the left).

I want to change the icon in the task bar:
- i use kool-ed-FInixNOver_DarkLord69_TaskBar.cab but after the reboot the icons are good but in the volum menu the texte is too big!
- I uninstall the cab and reboot ->everything is good.

I made the same operation with another cab for the icons of the taskbar, misfortune.cab -> same trouble....

It wants to say that we can't install a new set of icons without troubling the
size of the text into the voum control menu???:(:(

Any ideas...

I'll read the post you mentioned cobbs

Regards

PS; the view between the default control menu of the X2 ROM (2 pages = 1 for each volum) is different from the one after installing the cab (1 page with the 2 volums)

cobbs

Nov 7, 2008
I clarify the problem:

I made a hard reset of this beautifull ROM to come back to factory defaults
-> Without installing anything else i have no trouble with the size of the text of the volum control menu (the one which appears after pushing the volum butons on the left).

I want to change the icon in the task bar:
- i use kool-ed-FInixNOver_DarkLord69_TaskBar.cab but after the reboot the icons are good but in the volum menu the texte is too big!
- I uninstall the cab and reboot ->everything is good.

I made the same operation with another cab for the icons of the taskbar, misfortune.cab -> same trouble....

It wants to say that we can't install a new set of icons without troubling the
size of the text into the voum control menu???:(:(

Any ideas...

I'll read the post you mentioned cobbs

Regards

PS; the view between the default control menu of the X2 ROM (2 pages = 1 for each volum) is different from the one after installing the cab (1 page with the 2 volums)

its the htcvolume.dll used in the cab and has nothing to do with this rom you will get this no matter what rom you have. try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=2828216&postcount=49

nasenbaer24

Nov 18, 2008
Hi folks (especially Hi Alphazero and Belzebuth),

this weekend i want to find some time to give the X2 ROM another try (as i reported in the past, i had many probs with forced hard resets). But before i'll do this, i want to give you a detailed list of apps/tweaks i'll install after flash/hard reset and ask you guys if there are known probs (i know, this AZTOR ROM is already tweaked, but i miss some things and now i wanna know if these are possible or may cause my poblems).

Ok, after flashing and hard reset i wanna install this:
- Call History Tab (Call_History_Diamond_TouchFlo.cab)
- Diamond TF3D Config 0.67 for adjusting my tabs , the date format and the tweaks "WakeUpOnNewSMS", "NoFaceDownMuteRing" and "EnableHSUPA"
- Diamond Tweak 0.5.3 (the tweaks i wanna do with this will i tell you below)
- Comm Manager with 10 Buttons (BG Diamond Style CommManager 10 Buttons.cab)
- FInixNOverBattery.cab together with sdkcerts.cab
- Vibration Feedback on SIP (Vibration_Feedback_1.5_01.10.2008_volume fix.cab)
- 4 Icons in a row (4icons in einer Reihe.cab)
- Lumos 0.9b (LumosSetupV09b.CAB)
- some apps (S2U2, SecondToday with PocketBreeze, GAlarm,..)

The tweaks i wanna do with Diamond Tweak 0.5.3 are (i know there are known probs, but for all tweaks inside?):
- 1.7: ringing without delay
- 3.3: deactivate 100db volume limit
- 10.1: deactivate no-certificate-warning
- 12.1/2: deactivate boot animation and boot sound
- 17.1: activate text at calendar elements
- 19.1-8: activate scroll wheel on diverse programs (contacts, phone, call history, calendar, file explorer, progams,..)
- 20.1 deactivate autopopup of keyboard

Soooo, thats it!
Sorry for my (eventually too) detailed post, but i really, really, REALLY want to get the X2 ROM working on my Diamond because it's AWESOME and therefore i hope and pray for some support of yours! Maybe i install too much or some tweaks don't work with 2.03 ROMs anymore, but there has to be a reason for my problems and i hope you can take some minutes and help me.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
- your inferior nasenbaer

PS: Anymore facts needed for helping me? :rolleyes:

PPS: i read about a solution (flashing an official HTC 2.03 ROM first and after that the X2 ROM), but do i only have to flash the official one and nothing else? wouldn't it be overwrited by flashing the X2 ROM immediately after that? What does it change?

Last edited:

bym007

Apr 17, 2006
Melbourne
Strange Issue with "QWERTY Alphabet Key Board" ?

Hi,

I am using AZTOR X2 WWE on my O2 Ignito. I have noticed that after slight use (within a couple of days), my "Full QWERTY" keyboard has stopped functioning properly. Only the numbers menu appear now. Even by tapping on ABC, the alphabets will not appear now. I have been forced to use the standard Windows Mobile k/b right now.

Any idea, what might be the issue ?

Last edited:

Alex2003

Dec 25, 2008
Great rom , got everything in it and its still one of the fastest if not the faster rom.
Great job guys.

Ive been looking for a new rom after Dutty stopped developing his diamond roms and this one totally rocks.

the only thing I thinks that should be changed is to add a cover on the buttons during calls and to remove that damn video that shows at the first time you run your phone after a HR.

thank you :)

Top Liked Posts