• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][WWE-GER-FRA-NLD-ITA][FINAL] ☀☀☀ A.Z.T.O.R. Re-Evolution ☀☀☀ [RELEASED]

What to work on ?

• Concentrate on benchmarks and good scores

Votes: 526 19.1%
  • I dont care about benchmarks as long the rom is fast

Votes: 2,232 80.9%

• Total voters
Search This thread

hkr

Oct 31, 2008
Ok, after flashing and hard reset i wanna install this:
- Call History Tab (Call_History_Diamond_TouchFlo.cab)
- Diamond TF3D Config 0.67 for adjusting my tabs , the date format and the tweaks "WakeUpOnNewSMS", "NoFaceDownMuteRing" and "EnableHSUPA"
- Diamond Tweak 0.5.3 (the tweaks i wanna do with this will i tell you below)
- Comm Manager with 10 Buttons (BG Diamond Style CommManager 10 Buttons.cab)
- FInixNOverBattery.cab together with sdkcerts.cab
- Vibration Feedback on SIP (Vibration_Feedback_1.5_01.10.2008_volume fix.cab)
- 4 Icons in a row (4icons in einer Reihe.cab)
- Lumos 0.9b (LumosSetupV09b.CAB)
- some apps (S2U2, SecondToday with PocketBreeze, GAlarm,..)

The tweaks i wanna do with Diamond Tweak 0.5.3 are (i know there are known probs, but for all tweaks inside?):
- 1.7: ringing without delay
- 3.3: deactivate 100db volume limit
- 10.1: deactivate no-certificate-warning
- 12.1/2: deactivate boot animation and boot sound
- 17.1: activate text at calendar elements
- 19.1-8: activate scroll wheel on diverse programs (contacts, phone, call history, calendar, file explorer, progams,..)
- 20.1 deactivate autopopup of keyboard

Soooo, thats it!
Even on a stock ROM the possibility, that you might get some 'open issues' with a mix like this, is quite high. You have to test it, that's all. Try it on a stock ROM, write down some benchmarks (speed, memory and so on) and make a backup, if you think everything is okay. Then, flash X2, and decide for a quick and dirty test by restoring your backup (you'll lose all X2 registry tweaks) or take the long road and reinstall your apps.

If it works - fine, if not, flash the stock ROM end restore your backup ...

To come back to your questions: Many or probably all of the above apps will run on X2, but if they all coexist well you have to find out yourself...

Michael_H73

Nov 4, 2007
Zutphen
hi!!!!
i am new here, I buy HTC Touch Diamond and I would like to
change language from FRENCH to GERMAN,
how can I do that?
My ENGLISH is bad,
thx

Just flash a German version onto you Diamond.
For start you can try an original rom.
But when you want to try the aztor version you first have to hardSpl your diamond.
Do not forget to backup your diamond before flashing.

ianjcrosby

Nov 19, 2008
# C:\Documents and Settings\ian\Desktop\DiamondMOD\tlr-diamond-3.08.07.16.exe

* File was infected with "W32/Dropper.AHGE" virus and was unable to be disinfected. File was quarantined instead.

WTF?

fana75

Jan 5, 2008
Thanks but still have a trouble....

its the htcvolume.dll used in the cab and has nothing to do with this rom you will get this no matter what rom you have. try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=2828216&postcount=49

Hi,

As you mentioned i replaced the .dll with this new .dll and soft reboot:
in the widows directtory i rename the HTCVolumeControl.dll to HTCVolumeControl.dll_save and copy the new HTCVolumeControl.dll.

The results are:
- the icons of the volum in the task bar change: that is not what i wanted because the icons of finix... are more beautifull:(
- the size of the text of the volum control while pressing the volum butons on the left is correct now but i have the same presentation as the original X2 AZ ROM (=2 pages = 1 for each kind of volum) while i prefer 1 page with 2 tabs.

Any other solutions?

Regards

PS:
In the widows directtory, i have also before one HTCVolumeControl.dll.mui: what is it?:(

cobbs

Nov 7, 2008
Hi,

As you mentioned i replaced the .dll with this new .dll and soft reboot:
in the widows directtory i rename the HTCVolumeControl.dll to HTCVolumeControl.dll_save and copy the new HTCVolumeControl.dll.

The results are:
- the icons of the volum in the task bar change: that is not what i wanted because the icons of finix... are more beautifull:(
- the size of the text of the volum control while pressing the volum butons on the left is correct now but i have the same presentation as the original X2 AZ ROM (=2 pages = 1 for each kind of volum) while i prefer 1 page with 2 tabs.

Any other solutions?

Regards

PS:
In the widows directtory, i have also before one HTCVolumeControl.dll.mui: what is it?:(

Hi this is not the right thread to ask this as it has nothing to do with AlphaZero's ROM you need to ask in the taskbar thread. Thanks

TheLord-Akira

Sep 1, 2008
hi,

ive broken some manila files:p. at the home screen ive got IDS_NOMISSEDCALLS and IDS_NOAPOINTMENTS instead the normal titles. can someone upload me the right files. i dont want to hardseret.:(

thx

sinisjekkt

Aug 1, 2008
hey guys!

btw: i fixed my auto hard reset problem just by downloading aztor x2 ultimate german again and flashing it. Rom is perfect, stable and fast. Not even one error occured till now. I really appreciate your work alpha!

Paypal Bestätigungsnummer: 8CJ6941926752994W

greetings,

sin

Last edited:

tcm_diamond

Jul 2, 2008
Hey guys!

Sorry for not reading the whole 529 pages, so if its an old topic, don't mind!

I recently flashed your X2 Ultimate German, and now my Diamond sucks the battery down within 1 1/2 days! With the old 1.93 based version I used it was about 5 days...

So why is my Diamond so hungry?

Top Liked Posts