Even on a stock ROM the possibility, that you might get some 'open issues' with a mix like this, is quite high. You have to test it, that's all. Try it on a stock ROM, write down some benchmarks (speed, memory and so on) and make a backup, if you think everything is okay. Then, flash X2, and decide for a quick and dirty test by restoring your backup (you'll lose all X2 registry tweaks) or take the long road and reinstall your apps.Ok, after flashing and hard reset i wanna install this:
- Call History Tab (Call_History_Diamond_TouchFlo.cab)
- Diamond TF3D Config 0.67 for adjusting my tabs , the date format and the tweaks "WakeUpOnNewSMS", "NoFaceDownMuteRing" and "EnableHSUPA"
- Diamond Tweak 0.5.3 (the tweaks i wanna do with this will i tell you below)
- Comm Manager with 10 Buttons (BG Diamond Style CommManager 10 Buttons.cab)
- FInixNOverBattery.cab together with sdkcerts.cab
- Vibration Feedback on SIP (Vibration_Feedback_1.5_01.10.2008_volume fix.cab)
- 4 Icons in a row (4icons in einer Reihe.cab)
- Lumos 0.9b (LumosSetupV09b.CAB)
- some apps (S2U2, SecondToday with PocketBreeze, GAlarm,..)
The tweaks i wanna do with Diamond Tweak 0.5.3 are (i know there are known probs, but for all tweaks inside?):
- 1.7: ringing without delay
- 3.3: deactivate 100db volume limit
- 10.1: deactivate no-certificate-warning
- 12.1/2: deactivate boot animation and boot sound
- 17.1: activate text at calendar elements
- 19.1-8: activate scroll wheel on diverse programs (contacts, phone, call history, calendar, file explorer, progams,..)
- 20.1 deactivate autopopup of keyboard
Soooo, thats it!
its the htcvolume.dll used in the cab and has nothing to do with this rom you will get this no matter what rom you have. try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=2828216&postcount=49
As you mentioned i replaced the .dll with this new .dll and soft reboot:
in the widows directtory i rename the HTCVolumeControl.dll to HTCVolumeControl.dll_save and copy the new HTCVolumeControl.dll.
The results are:
- the icons of the volum in the task bar change: that is not what i wanted because the icons of finix... are more beautifull
- the size of the text of the volum control while pressing the volum butons on the left is correct now but i have the same presentation as the original X2 AZ ROM (=2 pages = 1 for each kind of volum) while i prefer 1 page with 2 tabs.
Any other solutions?
In the widows directtory, i have also before one HTCVolumeControl.dll.mui: what is it?