[ROM] [WWE] [GSM] [28-Oct-09] NATF's v4 Final WM6.1 TP ROMs

Search This thread

chandruilkal

Jun 27, 2009
flashed natf v4 series final rom

hi
living in india. i flashed natf final rom to my gsm htc touch pro. flashing was successfully done. but now my pro is not recognising my network. so no calls no sms. i am lost. please help

f_mulder

Feb 16, 2008
hi
living in india. i flashed natf final rom to my gsm htc touch pro. flashing was successfully done. but now my pro is not recognising my network. so no calls no sms. i am lost. please help

Download original ROM from HTC and flash it.
Check if problem remains.
Or, play with Network settings in current ROM (Start->Settings->Phone->Network).
This may help too...

kjetilmh

Jun 12, 2006
Stavanger
cut/ paste bug in calendar

Really liked this rom, but it has a bug in cutting an pasting appointments using the stylus in the calendar. Found the same bug in the latest public ROMeOS, but haven't found any posts about this issue. I can't be the only one experiencing it?

mayeradam

Apr 28, 2010
All-day events

Hello NATF and everybody,

can this ROM display more than only one all-day event on the today screen?

I appreciate your answer,
Adam

dragonfire613

Jan 3, 2010
Cannot Remove Analog Clock in Title Bar (Landscape Only)

I realize this ROM & thread is probably a little outdated for most flashaholics out there, but I hope someone is still following this who can help.

I installed the v4 Final Lite ROM on my Fuze, and initially turned on the option to display the clock in the titlebar in all applications. The digital clock showed on the titlebar in all applications as desired, but I quickly tired of it, and decided to turn it off.

The problem is that now it still shows in the titlebar of all apps in landscape only (i.e. keyboard is out), and as an analog clock. I checked my "display clock/battery in taskbar" and "display clock in title bar for all programs" settings on the WinMo clock & alarm settings, as well as Advanced Config Tool 3.3, and verified that both were not checked, and both settings were set to NOT show the clock.

I am not aware of anywhere else this setting can be changed for landscape mode only, other than perhaps the registry perhaps.

[removed info on SPB Time and G-Alarm as determined they are not the problem]

Any help to get rid of the clock in the titlebar altogether? I would like to either have the clock show in the title bar for all programs for both landscape and portrait modes, or have it turned off for both modes, but not off for portrait and on for landscape as it is now.

[ETA For Clarity]

Last edited:

NotATreoFan

Moderator Emeritus
I realize this ROM & thread is probably a little outdated for most flashaholics out there, but I hope someone is still following this who can help. I installed the v4 Final Lite ROM on my Fuze, and initially turned on the option to display the clock in the titlebar in all applications. The digital clock showed on the titlebar in all applications as desired, but I quickly tired of it, and decided to turn it off. The problem is that now it still shows in the titlebar of all apps in landscape only (i.e. keyboard is out), and as an analog clock. I checked my settings on the WinMo clock & alarm settings, as well as Advanced Config Tool 3.3, and verified that both were not checked, and both settings were set to NOT show the clock. I am not aware of anywhere else this setting can be changed, other than the registry perhaps. I do have both G-Alarm and SPB Time installed as well but not their today plugins (only use the apps for certain things once in awhile), and am not aware of either having a setting to put an analog clock in the title bar (although it seems like SPB Time might be a likely culprit as it has both digital and analog clock options and today plugins, I can find no setting for this in the app). Any help to get rid of the clock in the titlebar altogether? Or at least in determining the titlebar analog clock is from this ROM or one of the apps mentioned?

Dude... paragraphs, please. :)

Anywho, check out http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=482275. Maybe this will help. You may have to fiddle with toggling the clock on/off a few times. Also try this: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=2445709&postcount=3.

dragonfire613

Jan 3, 2010
Dude... paragraphs, please. :)

Anywho, check out http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=482275. Maybe this will help. You may have to fiddle with toggling the clock on/off a few times. Also try this: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=2445709&postcount=3.

Thank you for your time, but those threads do not address my issue (although glad to know how to change the clock from digital/analog).

To simplify, I do not have the option selected to display the clock in the title bar for all programs, nor do I have the option selected to display it on the Today screen. This behaves as desired in portrait mode. Yet no matter what I do, the clock still shows in all programs while in landscape mode (physical slider keyboard out).

I can be in any program (portrait mode) and I do not see a clock in the title bar. I then slide out the keyboard to enter text, and the clock instantly appears in the title bar. I do not want the clock in the title bar, regardless of having slider keyboard out or in. I am not aware of any setting to select "show clock in title bar of all programs for landscape mode only", but the phone is behaving as if this setting is active somewhere in the registry.

NotATreoFan

Moderator Emeritus
Thank you for your time, but those threads do not address my issue (although glad to know how to change the clock from digital/analog).

To simplify, I do not have the option selected to display the clock in the title bar for all programs, nor do I have the option selected to display it on the Today screen. This behaves as desired in portrait mode. Yet no matter what I do, the clock still shows in all programs while in landscape mode (physical slider keyboard out).

I can be in any program (portrait mode) and I do not see a clock in the title bar. I then slide out the keyboard to enter text, and the clock instantly appears in the title bar. I do not want the clock in the title bar, regardless of having slider keyboard out or in. I am not aware of any setting to select "show clock in title bar of all programs for landscape mode only", but the phone is behaving as if this setting is active somewhere in the registry.

Thanks for the paragraphs. The morning coffee hasn't kicked in yet.

Try this thread. There are some registry entries in the last post that might be able to help. If I read the thread correctly, they are having the same issue as you.

dragonfire613

Jan 3, 2010
Thanks for the paragraphs. The morning coffee hasn't kicked in yet.

Try this thread. There are some registry entries in the last post that might be able to help. If I read the thread correctly, they are having the same issue as you.

Thanks again. I tried the various registry tweaks with soft resets each time, but in the end if I go back to no clock in title bar it still shows up in landscape. For now I'll live with it, already devoted more time than its worth really for something that isn't even a nuisance.

I do have one final bug/problem though, and have spent several hours reading and searching to no avail.

On my Fuze, even with buttons disabled on phone lock, the PTT button (short press) still functions, regardless of what it is assigned to do. Is there a quick and/or easy way to disable this? I would like no buttons to work while phone is locked.

NotATreoFan

Moderator Emeritus
Thanks again. I tried the various registry tweaks with soft resets each time, but in the end if I go back to no clock in title bar it still shows up in landscape. For now I'll live with it, already devoted more time than its worth really for something that isn't even a nuisance.

I do have one final bug/problem though, and have spent several hours reading and searching to no avail.

On my Fuze, even with buttons disabled on phone lock, the PTT button (short press) still functions, regardless of what it is assigned to do. Is there a quick and/or easy way to disable this? I would like no buttons to work while phone is locked.

I suspect the button issue is a limitation with the WM6.1 locking method. Other than trying my 6.5 ROM, you should be able to correct the issue by installing an alternate screen lock app.

dragonfire613

Jan 3, 2010
I suspect the button issue is a limitation with the WM6.1 locking method. Other than trying my 6.5 ROM, you should be able to correct the issue by installing an alternate screen lock app.

I despise all things 6.5 or I wouldn't still be running 6.1. something about the lower case home screen and only 1 type of info at a time bugs the crap outta me...

But anyway, I installed vijay555's devicelock and then had to create a shortcut to it in programs, at which point I could finally map devicelock to PTT short press so that when the phone is locked it wasn't constantly loading something assigned to the PTT short press. Not sure on the lock issue... had my 8525 (Hermes) for around 2 years with 6.1 and same lock feature but PTT button would not function... apples & oranges I guess tho

Of course I am now realizing my result is only marginally better than setting PTT short to none lol... but I think I'm good to go now. Really like this ROM its blazingly fast on my Fuze.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I got the TF3d config to work by installing cab other than the one I had tried before. I don't know the difference but it now works. I think this is the one I installed.

i can confirm that the cab you found works .. thank you buddy ;)
    Hey guys, how do I disable vibrate when tapping screen?

start>settings>system>touch response settings> disable

i guess it's that.. i havent tried the v4.1 yet but i do have v4.0 at the moment.. well ill see if i will flash the new version soon.. thnx natf

[edit] bamf-hacker was faster than me lol.....
    Need seriously help.. i messed up but it's easy to fix..

could you guys do me a favour ..

could you check what your numbers are in this directory using total commander..

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\keyboard layout\Preload]
    "Default"="e0010414"
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\keyboard layout\Preload\1]
    "Default"="e0010414"

what are the numbers in the "Default"="_________" section in the NATF rom?

i changed mine to e0010414 which messed up my keyboard layout.. i forgot to remember the original.. could anyone help me..

[edit] Problem solved.. Thanks to myself.. I used my photographic memory and remembered that the numbers were supposed to be e0010409.. Thank God for photographic memory!! :D:D:D
    has anyone tried out the Touch HD theme on Touch Pro yet?

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=470164

xboxmod and other have been working for a while now and finally have it working on touch Pro. so if anyones been waiting for the Stocks tab - this is the place.

NATF,
    anyway you could incorporate this into one of your next builds?

well it would be awesome but it states on the thread that it doesn't have support for landscape.. could you please explain what happens when you turn to landscape mode? are there any bugs?.. i see people on that thread is requesting to get it also landscape mode compitable.
    any luck trying cfc gui compression on tf3d?.. well i did this to my tf3d on your v4.1 rom and it works really great. tf3d is much faster and smoother.. no lag at all.. well i've tried tf3d HD ported to diamond on Raphael and it works 5 times faster than the stock tf3d and probably 2 times faster than cfc gui but the only problem is that landscape mode is not supported.. i think herg is working on that.. would be awesome to have a tf3d HD with 5 day weather ofrecast on front screen of the weather tab and a stock tab.. well i guess we have to wait and see .. if tf3d HD would also supported the landscape of Raphael i'm sure it would make the natf rom perfect in performence and userbility...