• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][WWE][Mar 3]Dutty's HD V2.1 XTREME [5.2.21017.1.6.0.]Test4

Search This thread

gfreek

Apr 4, 2005
Push to Internet?

Quick questions guys has anybody used the Push to Internet feature in this rom?

I only ask because I tried to schedule to dowload my favorite websites so I can view them instantly later, I tried via both my 3g and wi-fi connection method however it does not work?:-( Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:

Amp34

Dec 13, 2008
I preume this ROM doesn't have WM 6.5 in? And I assume I can't stick a WM 6/5 rom on then this one?

(I have no idea how to flash my device)

On that note, after reading the wiki I still don't understand a few things if anybody could help me? I understand I need to flash my phone with Hard SPL? Does that save a backup of the original software on my phone? If not how do I do that? Do I also need to back up everything on the device memory?

As for radio, do I need to change that? And once I install this ROM on I can reinstalll everything I had on it previously, and it will start up like it does now?

Thanks

deepakjohn

Dec 12, 2008
I preume this ROM doesn't have WM 6.5 in? And I assume I can't stick a WM 6/5 rom on then this one?

On that note, after reading the wiki I still don't understand a few things if anybody could help me? I understand I need to flash my phone with Hard SPL? Does that save a backup of the original software on my phone? If not how do I do that? Do I also need to back up everything on the device memory?

As for radio, do I need to change that? And once I install this ROM on I can reinstalll everything I had on it previously, and it will start up like it does now?

Thanks
I understand your concern. Was in the same spot a few days back. Than decided to take the plunge. Haven't looked back:D

And this is WM6.1.

Better a HardSPL, saves you the trouble. And yes you will lose everything on the ROM (not the SD). Think of this as reinstalling Windows on your PC. You'll lose all your programs, settings, but the other partions remain the same. Just to clarify Dutty's ROM is amazing and you probably won't need have the apps you were using earlier.

Try the new radio 1.12.25.16. I've had better GPS fix. The new ROM and the radio is working so too good to believe.

All the best!;)

Last edited:

igor10

Oct 20, 2006

On that note, after reading the wiki I still don't understand a few things if anybody could help me?

Thanks

I don't want to make disharmony sounds with others in here, but if you have no idea how to flash your device, don't flash it! Really. The main reason why people flash cooked ROMs is because they just like to flash. I see no reason nor justification for a regular user to flash a cooked ROM. What functionality you are missing? What improvements you're looking for? Install missing applications. Use known tweaks. But flashing a ROM (especially one under development with almost daily releases) isn't worth it! Just IMHO, of course.

dagg3r

Dec 15, 2008
Hey does anyone know how to get flash working with opera or IE as it says removed support for adobe flash and says cabwill be supplied but I dont see it anywhere...

HOpe you guys can help. Thanks

dannyng

Dec 16, 2008
First of all, thank you very much Dutty for your work.

It's because of people like Dutty, Davideuck and other rom cooker and XDA community that I choose HTC.

I do mention that I encountered a bug in call timer and no one seems to have this problem (I thought only me until I saw mctr00per post).

When the call lasted 2 minutes 15 sec, the call duration = 00:02 and if call duration is 35 sec, the duration shown as "duration = 00:00".

Can anyone out there confirm again is this a bug or just me and mctr00per have this "isolated" problem (i do hard reset after flashed)?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

sau_33

Feb 26, 2009
remove opera cab

Hi,

Can anybody please supply me with the cab to remove opera? As i urgently need to re-install a new version.

Thanks heaps

marktang

Apr 6, 2007
toronto
can someone post the sms ringtone and the email ringtone (its the lady and guy speaking to you saying you have new sms/email). Thanks i have deleted those rings by accident.

Last edited:

2unique

Jul 7, 2008
Bangkok
www.tastythai.com

It's because of people like Dutty, Davideuck and other rom cooker and XDA community that I choose HTC.

I do mention that I encountered a bug in call timer and no one seems to have this problem (I thought only me until I saw mctr00per post).

When the call lasted 2 minutes 15 sec, the call duration = 00:02 and if call duration is 35 sec, the duration shown as "duration = 00:00".

Can anyone out there confirm again is this a bug or just me and mctr00per have this "isolated" problem (i do hard reset after flashed)?

Thanks in advance.
new ROM doesn't show seconds...

jolas

Feb 22, 2006
Athens
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro

Thanks in advance.

No, it's a bug that has been reported by many people...