[ROM] [WX_NA_XX] [5.1.1] TeamEOS - Shield Tablet WiFi & LTE

Search This thread

grv00711

Mar 17, 2011
newport <rhode island>
just flashed tmobile lte ..dirty style.. will report
lte connection working fine..not seeing apn setup in mobile data ? maybe because dirty flash? would like to change SElinux policy back to permissive for audio mods...using KX 060 BitO kernel.. any suggestions besides SElinux changer ...chroma nexus 6 has a zip file ? .found apn setting ..SElinux changer works fine ..everything is good for my usage ..nice and thanX. !

Last edited:
Reactions: danjull

crazyjc81

Feb 22, 2011
London
Great ROM dev.

A small issue I'm seeing is that wifi doesn't auto connect like on the stock ROM. If I have set keep wifi on during sleep to "Never", it turns off while sleeping, but doesn't reconnect when I turn it back on. I have to manually go to wifi and connect. Stock rom would connect automatically when I turned on the screen.

Is there a setting I need to change?

Sent from my wx_na_wf using XDA Free mobile app

Vartom

Apr 2, 2015
Good ROM.
I noticed increased cpu/gpu temperature. Cool Tool program shows the frequency of 540 MHz GPU in the Launcher. And rarely have the sound distortion when listening to music from the internet (WiFi).
Fix it please.
Thanks!

ps Returned to this firmware. Tried Bliss, I did not like the bugs in the latest build with access to a PC via USB and frequent problems with glitches music.

Last edited:

nonfilter

Jan 16, 2015
help!!!

time out when trying to reach TeamEOS Downloads for download , tried a bunch of times over a 2 day period , I really hope you can fix it , PLEASE !!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TeamEOS.png

Welcome to EOS! The EOS project originated with the AOSP release of ICS, and was originally founded by Solarnz and co founded by Bigrushdog. Since then, EOS has evolved into a multinational collaborative effort backed by top Android developers. Our objective is to provide a world class AOSP build with unique features and enhancements. EOS is an ongoing development project in which builds are released on a regular basis. Feature request are not guaranteed, but always welcome. Every release should be considered stable and highly functional.

Team_Roster.png

bigrushdog - Project lead, Chief Developer [Nexus 6 || Nexus 10 || HTC One (M7)]
    RaymanFX - Co-leader, AOSP code maintainer [Xperia S || Nexus 7 (2013) || OPPO N1 || OPPO Find7a]
    Great-Geek - Rom Development, Gerrit Admin, EOS Site Maintenance [OnePlus One]
    SuperHanns - Rom Development [Nexus 5 || Xperia Z || Xperia ZL || LG G3]
    k5t4j5 - Rom Development, Qualcomm maintenance, G+ page[HTC M8 || LG Optimus G]
    xboxfanj - Qualcomm maintenance, Kernel developer[OnePlus One || HTC M8]
    danjull - [Droid DNA || Shield Tablet]
    Niropa - [Moto G]

Features.png

• Fling Gesture Navigation Bar
    • Resizable Navigation Bar
    • LCD Density Picker
    • Ambient Display
    • EOS Wallpaper Showcase
    • Custom Quick Toggles/Tiles
    • Softkey Long-Press and Double-Tap Actions
    • Screen Recording
    • Network Indicator (WiP)
    • Dynamic Volume Steps
    • Reported working with MultiROM
    • CM12 Theme Engine
    • Volume keys switch depending on rotation. So the volume up key is always either on the top or to the right of volume down. (Toggle-able)
    • Default Volume Control Stream (Ring or Media)
    • Advanced power menu with reboot options.
    • Pre-Optimised OATs for better ART performance
    • MUCH MORE...

Credits.png

Special thanks to AOSP of course for providing open Android source,
    CyanogenMod, and anyone who has contributed to our cause.

Downloads.png

TeamEOS Downloads
    (Builds are not generated if there are no changes to source, saving you from useless updates)

Because this is an AOSP based ROM, Google Apps are not included. Flash the gapps of your choosing after you flash the ROM. If you need help finding a gapps package, ask any of us and we'll be happy to help

5.1.X Slim GApps

Installation.png

These builds are designed to be installed from your favorite recovery. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST 5.1.X COMPATIBLE RECOVERY.
    Detailed instructions:

Going to EOS 5.1.X from another ROM:
    • Boot to recovery
    • BACKUP YOUR CURRENT SETUP!!!
    • Make a full wipe (Dalvik, Dalvik Cache, System, Data)
    • Flash the ROM
    • Flash optional kernel if you choose to not use provided kernel **We DO NOT support outside kernels**
    • Flash gapps
    • Reboot
    Updating from an older EOS build to new EOS build:
    You can usually skip the full wipe step and just wipe both caches. If ever you encounter an issue make sure you make a full wipe first before reporting it. This is what most call "Dirty Flashing". Normally this doesn't cause problems, but keep in mind a clean flash is always the best way to go.

Contribute
    Gerrit Review
    GitHub
    Google+ Community

Comes packaged with BitOBSessiOn's KX kernel for your performance pleasure.
    Kernel source

XDA:DevDB Information
    TeamEOS Shieldtablet Lollipop, ROM for the Nvidia Shield Tablet

Contributors
    danjull
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2015-02-12
    Last Updated 2015-08-23
    New build in OP. Moved from alpha to beta stage. I think I've got the touchscreen issue fixed. I haven't had a screen freeze for a solid 24 hours. OTAs are now starting to roll out also.
    Bad news/Good news:
    A new beginning

With that being said, I started another thread here with a lollipop build to get things started. Working on Marshmallow at the moment.
    Reserved

Hello
    New LTE and WiFi build up on www.teameos.org. Now featuring the wonderful kernel by @BitOBSessiOn

If you have not tried EOS or our exclusive Fling feature, please do so. Fling is a gesture based navigation bar that can be modified close to endlessly. Also enable pulse and lava lamp under the Fling setting and play your favorite tune and enjoy your Fling nav bar.