• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [X00T] ArrowOS 11.0 | OFFICIAL [Kernel-4.19] [Android 11] [Nightlies]

Search This thread

chenjohnliu

Jan 19, 2021
Taiwan
ah, and one more thing. just noticed that toggle to activate/disable sim card is dissappear.
is the only option to disable secondary sim card just by removed it? tried to turned off it from *#*#4636#*#* and that's completely disable both cards 😅
I am not sure about this because I am not using arrow os now, maybe you need to wait other's reply.

kb07

Jul 31, 2021
i want to use arrow os rom please anyone guide me to install this rom, my current rom is Android 8.1 stock rom build no 340. my device is rooted.

Writu

Aug 8, 2021
The rom is pretty good but there is one peculiar bug I have faced that is whenever I open Facebook app the phone ui becomes nonresponsive and eventually force close. And the ph itself becomes vey laggy. other thing is the idle battery drainage is acceptable but using any apps (not games) the battery drains pretty fast. i am using the gapps version latest.

Reactions: D0CT0RFATE

pranavkpr

Sep 5, 2018
New delhi
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
ArrowOS | Official | 20.09.2021 | Kernel-4.19

CHANGELOG:
#Device Side:

- Fixed WFD (Protected {L1} content might not work with screencast)

#Source Side:
https://arrowos.net/changelog.php

IMPORTANT:
- Required Recovery: Here
- Custom kernels are not supported

NOTE:
This thread will be updated weekly or monthly but ArrowOS is built bi-weekly and updated on arrowos.net. Update whenever you like or when you see a bug fix for your issue in the changelog.

Download:

ArrowOS

Hit Thanks If You Like My Work :giggle:

ashjas

Feb 26, 2011
How to enable encryption on ArrowOS

1. Flash TWRP based on K4.14 by krasCGQ- Here
2. Format Data (Wipes internal storage)
3. Flash ArrowOS (Do not reboot)
4. Flash attached zip file

WARNING: Step 4 is required every time when updating Rom (Manually goto TWRP and flash ArrowOS update + Attached patch file)

Note:
As of now, I do not plan to enable encryption by default because it will require a clean flash and will result in a boot loop if updated through OTA.
dose this still work? i followed exactly same steps, but still end up in bootlooping.
Please confirm.

End Argument

Jan 17, 2021
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
Can someone help me, I didn't pay attention when installing the Arrow A12 which by the way is very good for being a beta congratulations to the devs, it doesn't start and the recovery of the orange fox just blinks, when I'm going to install the correct twrp by mode fastboot does this ( fastboot flash recovery '/home/End_argument/Downloads/Twrp_30.08.2021_NoEncrypt.img'
< waiting for any device >
target reported max download size of 536870912 bytes
sending 'recovery' (30448 KB)...
OK [1.362s]
writing 'recovery'...
FAILED (remote: Error flashing partition : Write Protected)
finished. total time: 1.444s). Can someone help me ? sorry for my stupidity.

newinnov

Sep 11, 2012
Hi,
Thanks op, Arrow works great on 3gb variant.
I see, Arrow 12 is released, does that means Arrow 11 support has ended?
It would be great if it can be supported for a little longer, till 12 is Rock stable.

Bhavesh135

Mar 5, 2021
Really great OS, the only issue i am facing is that May Bike tracking application start tracking after 2-3 km from i start my ride. Sports tracker, may my ride, samsung health all are facing same issue. I faced same issue in android 11 also.is there any resolution for this ?

Hi Friends,
I am owning this phone since Jul2018.
currently I am on stock rom (QKQ1.WWPhone_-17.2017.2012.438-202012030) based on A10.
I have following queries, wish if someone can guide and help :
as of now the phone is giving battery backup of approx 24Hrs[by using minimal internet and wifi only], never changed the battery since phone is bought and very minimal set of apps being installed. so based on above, i was thinking to unlock the bootloader [no root] and install A11 ArrowOS ROM without GAPPS. can the phone work without installing GAPPS, I require several apps of Google , like gmail, photos, youtube , keep etc, will the ArrowOS A10 allow me to install the google apps without installing the GAPPS. i was thinking this may help to get better disk space and better overall performance

Thanks and Regards
Hemant Vaswani

D0CT0RFATE

Sep 2, 2021
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Hi Friends,
I am owning this phone since Jul2018.
currently I am on stock rom (QKQ1.WWPhone_-17.2017.2012.438-202012030) based on A10.
I have following queries, wish if someone can guide and help :
as of now the phone is giving battery backup of approx 24Hrs[by using minimal internet and wifi only], never changed the battery since phone is bought and very minimal set of apps being installed. so based on above, i was thinking to unlock the bootloader [no root] and install A11 ArrowOS ROM without GAPPS. can the phone work without installing GAPPS, I require several apps of Google , like gmail, photos, youtube , keep etc, will the ArrowOS A10 allow me to install the google apps without installing the GAPPS. i was thinking this may help to get better disk space and better overall performance

Thanks and Regards
Hemant Vaswani
Yes, the phone should work on the vanilla version as well, but based on your requirements, i'd suggest you to go with Gapps as it's much more hassle free. Don't worry about google bloatware, it's pretty much nonexistent and doesn't really affect overall performance / disk space of your device.

Reactions: hemantvaswani
Yes, the phone should work on the vanilla version as well, but based on your requirements, i'd suggest you to go with Gapps as it's much more hassle free. Don't worry about google bloatware, it's pretty much nonexistent and doesn't really affect overall performance / disk space of your device.
Thanks @doctorfate, your response is a relief for me. do you have any idea how to download the ArrowOS A11, the url is not allowing to download as of today. Thanks for all the help

Hi friends,
ROM is truly amazing. Working absolutely smooth.
Wish if someone can tell about GPS navigation is not working as of now. I did a clean flash.
Unable to install MS office app , kindly guide

Thanks & Regards
Hemant Vaswani

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211212-163520.png
    Screenshot_20211212-163520.png
    356.8 KB · Views: 30

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

ArrowOS

ABOUT
    ArrowOS
    is an AOSP/CAF based project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat.

Telegram: Channel | TG Portal/Links
    Github: https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Code Review: review.arrowos.net
    E-mail: arrowos.contact
    PayPal: Donate to us
    Blog: blog.arrowos.net

Checkout more documentation at (maintainership/contributing): Check this out

WHAT WORKS?
    • Almost everything

WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
    • Miracast/Wi-Fi Display
    • You tell me
    Be sure to include a log : check how to

DOWNLOADS
    IMPORTANT: Required TWRP
    Click here to Download ArrowOS

Other Important Links:

Read this to enable encryption
    Flash this to remove preinstalled GcamGo

Tip: Select OEM -> Device (X00T), choose Arrow version, choose the build type: "GAPPS" or "VANILLA" to download.

Note: ArrowOS is updated everyday. Update whenever you like.
    Telegram (Testing group): Group

Read our blog article/post about:
    * HOW-TO report a bug
    * GAPPS and VANILLA variants
    * Checking build integrity

ROM Source: https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Kernel Source: https://github.com/ArrowOS-Devices/android_kernel_asus_X00T
    ArrowOS | Official | 10.04.2021 | Kernel-4.19

CHANGELOG:
    #Device Side:
    - CLEAN FLASH REQUIRED

- Initial stable build with 4.19 kernel
    - Added debloated ZenParts
    - Fixed incorrect battery temperature, enjoy stock rom like charging.
    - Updated most Hals and blobs from R tags (kona / 89xx)

- CLEAN FLASH REQUIRED
    - Custom kernels are not supported

#Source Side:

NOTE:
    This thread will be updated weekly or monthly but ArrowOS is built every 1-3 days and updated on arrowos.net. Update whenever you like or when you see a bug fix for your issue in the changelog.

Download:

ArrowOS

ArrowOS | Official | 3.02.2021

CHANGELOG:
    #Device Side: (Since 17.01.2021)

- Improved speaker and Bluetooth audio quality
    - Fixed notification led where it didn't work before (telegram, missed call)
    - Now led uses only green for notification alert
    - Dropped unused blobs

#Source Side:

NOTE:
    This thread will be updated weekly or monthly but ArrowOS is built every day and updated on arrowos.net. Update whenever you like or when you see a bug fix for your issue in the changelog.

Download:

ArrowOS

NOTICE:

We will be switching to 4.19 kernel builds soon. starting 19.03.2021.

It has been under testing and fixing since January and now seems good for daily use. In case there is some issue, report it with proper logs and revert to 4.4 kernel build if necessary.

- It can be dirty flashed but clean flash is strongly recommended

- OTA for existing builds with 4.4 kernel will be blocked from the Updater app when you update to builds starting 16.03.2021

- Manual update is required if you are using 17.03.2021 as it had blocked OTA feature.

- Beta build with 4.19 Kernel can be downloaded from
    arrowos.net -> X00T->Experiments->Gapps or under Archive (14.03.2021 Build)
    Whyyy???? Whyy would you hurt such amazingly flawless rom like this.... 😭😭😭😭😭 Please add Custom kernel support.... Your star dust is not battery efficient and performance also lags sometimes... So I used to use zen+ kernal... With which the Rom was flawless..... I updated to 14th April built and now the battery is draining... Even after clean flash😭😭😭 gaming performance also low... Please add custom kernal support or give us the link to before 10th april build....
    Update to 21.04.2021.
    Battery life is sufficient and we have 4.19 Kernel, old (4.4) kernels will not work. I spent 6 months working on 4.19 kernel. We don't get paid to work on these projects. If you don't like it use something else.