Sep 5, 2018
New delhi
ArrowOS | Official | 10.04.2021 | Kernel-4.19

CHANGELOG:
#Device Side:
- CLEAN FLASH REQUIRED

- Initial stable build with 4.19 kernel
- Added debloated ZenParts
- Fixed incorrect battery temperature, enjoy stock rom like charging.
- Updated most Hals and blobs from R tags (kona / 89xx)

- CLEAN FLASH REQUIRED
- Custom kernels are not supported

#Source Side:

https://arrowos.net/changelog.php

NOTE:
This thread will be updated weekly or monthly but ArrowOS is built every 1-3 days and updated on arrowos.net. Update whenever you like or when you see a bug fix for your issue in the changelog.

Download:

ArrowOS

Hit Thanks If You Like My Work :giggle:

Last edited:

pro100user

Apr 10, 2021
Where is the "Clear all" button in 2-button navigation?
Screenshot_20210410-095806.png

Last edited:

sturges

Apr 14, 2021
I'm using the GApps version and the only thing I don't like is the Google dialer & contacts apps (I don't trust google for privacy reasons). Is there a way to have safer alternatives like the ones used by LineageOS? I've already tried downloading similar apps from f-droid but they don't work too well.

sturges

Apr 14, 2021
microG doesn't work unfortunately, the apps I use refuse to run without the official google services...

Edit: I found this blog post which explains the differences between the 2 builds. I wanted to have AOSP dialer & apps + some basic google services functionality like opengapps pico but it doesn't have v11 support... guess I'll have to find a different rom :-/

Last edited:

Akash.sep28

Jun 18, 2018
Whyyy???? Whyy would you hurt such amazingly flawless rom like this.... 😭😭😭😭😭 Please add Custom kernel support.... Your star dust is not battery efficient and performance also lags sometimes... So I used to use zen+ kernal... With which the Rom was flawless..... I updated to 14th April built and now the battery is draining... Even after clean flash😭😭😭 gaming performance also low... Please add custom kernal support or give us the link to before 10th april build....

Reactions: srslye

srslye

Feb 20, 2014
Whyyy???? Whyy would you hurt such amazingly flawless rom like this.... 😭😭😭😭😭 Please add Custom kernel support.... Your star dust is not battery efficient and performance also lags sometimes... So I used to use zen+ kernal... With which the Rom was flawless..... I updated to 14th April built and now the battery is draining... Even after clean flash😭😭😭 gaming performance also low... Please add custom kernal support or give us the link to before 10th april build....
I agree, LOVE the ROM, but performance in general is pretty slow, and I'm no power user! Battery is poor for supposedly underclocked.

pranavkpr

Sep 5, 2018
New delhi
Update to 21.04.2021.
Battery life is sufficient and we have 4.19 Kernel, old (4.4) kernels will not work. I spent 6 months working on 4.19 kernel. We don't get paid to work on these projects. If you don't like it use something else.

AVinaSh_S

• Nov 30, 2017
    Scrolling improved a lot in latest build of 24th April.

Hopefully more optimization to come.

Thank you for your effort Developer and Testers.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Update to 21.04.2021.
      Battery life is sufficient and we have 4.19 Kernel, old (4.4) kernels will not work. I spent 6 months working on 4.19 kernel. We don't get paid to work on these projects. If you don't like it use something else.
      Initially, I was disappointed with the new 4.19 kernel build because it failed to run as smoothly as the 4.14 build with a custom kernel. But this disparity has now been resolved and the newer build both runs smoother and is stabler than past builds. I was able to improve performance considerably with the KTweak app and its latency script. Everything is great now.
      logo.png

ArrowOS

ABOUT
      ArrowOS
      is an AOSP/CAF based project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat.

Telegram: Channel | TG Portal/Links
      Github: https://github.com/ArrowOS
      Code Review: review.arrowos.net
      E-mail: arrowos.contact
      PayPal: Donate to us
      Blog: blog.arrowos.net

Checkout more documentation at (maintainership/contributing): Check this out

WHAT WORKS?
      • Almost everything

WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
      • Miracast/Wi-Fi Display
      • You tell me
      Be sure to include a log : check how to

DOWNLOADS
      Click here to Download
      CLEAN FLASH REQUIRED (Kernel-4.19)
      I.e: If you are coming from old arrow builds with 4.4 kernel, CLEAN FLASH

Tip:
      Select OEM -> Device (X00T), choose Arrow version, choose the build type: "GAPPS" or "VANILLA" to download.

Note: ArrowOS is updated everyday. Update whenever you like.
      Telegram (Testing group): Group

Read our blog article/post about:
      * HOW-TO report a bug
      * GAPPS and VANILLA variants
      * Checking build integrity

ROM Source: https://github.com/ArrowOS
      Kernel Source: https://github.com/ArrowOS-Devices/android_kernel_asus_X00T
      ArrowOS | Official | 10.04.2021 | Kernel-4.19

CHANGELOG:
      #Device Side:
      - CLEAN FLASH REQUIRED

- Initial stable build with 4.19 kernel
      - Added debloated ZenParts
      - Fixed incorrect battery temperature, enjoy stock rom like charging.
      - Updated most Hals and blobs from R tags (kona / 89xx)

- CLEAN FLASH REQUIRED
      - Custom kernels are not supported

#Source Side:

NOTE:
      This thread will be updated weekly or monthly but ArrowOS is built every 1-3 days and updated on arrowos.net. Update whenever you like or when you see a bug fix for your issue in the changelog.

Download:

ArrowOS

ArrowOS | Official | 3.02.2021

CHANGELOG:
      #Device Side: (Since 17.01.2021)

- Improved speaker and Bluetooth audio quality
      - Fixed notification led where it didn't work before (telegram, missed call)
      - Now led uses only green for notification alert
      - Dropped unused blobs

#Source Side:

NOTE:
      This thread will be updated weekly or monthly but ArrowOS is built every day and updated on arrowos.net. Update whenever you like or when you see a bug fix for your issue in the changelog.

Download:

ArrowOS

NOTICE:

We will be switching to 4.19 kernel builds soon. starting 19.03.2021.

It has been under testing and fixing since January and now seems good for daily use. In case there is some issue, report it with proper logs and revert to 4.4 kernel build if necessary.

- It can be dirty flashed but clean flash is strongly recommended

- OTA for existing builds with 4.4 kernel will be blocked from the Updater app when you update to builds starting 16.03.2021

- Manual update is required if you are using 17.03.2021 as it had blocked OTA feature.

- Beta build with 4.19 Kernel can be downloaded from
      arrowos.net -> X00T->Experiments->Gapps or under Archive (14.03.2021 Build)
      Update to 21.04.2021.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone