• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM] [X00T] ArrowOS 11.0 | OFFICIAL [Kernel-4.19] [Android 11] [Nightlies]

Search This thread

Akash.sep28

Jun 18, 2018
Sir Please.... All I am asking is for the the 9th April Built. Please give link to that. As a fan of Arrow OS. Still the battery backup isn't enough for me. Although everything else is Top Notch in the latest built. But please give link to 9th April built.
Update to 21.04.2021.
Battery life is sufficient and we have 4.19 Kernel, old (4.4) kernels will not work. I spent 6 months working on 4.19 kernel. We don't get paid to work on these projects. If you don't like it use something else.

AVinaSh_S

Nov 30, 2017
Sir Please.... All I am asking is for the the 9th April Built. Please give link to that. As a fan of Arrow OS. Still the battery backup isn't enough for me. Although everything else is Top Notch in the latest built. But please give link to 9th April built.

Old builds are not in archive so you would get them if someone has a backup and ready to upload to cloud storage.

Try 29th April build (latest) from official page.. you might like it to be faster than previous builds.
I have been using it for past few days and experience is really good.

beitme

Mar 11, 2014
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
Initially, I was disappointed with the new 4.19 kernel build because it failed to run as smoothly as the 4.14 build with a custom kernel. But this disparity has now been resolved and the newer build both runs smoother and is stabler than past builds. I was able to improve performance considerably with the KTweak app and its latency script. Everything is great now.

Reactions: AVinaSh_S

AVinaSh_S

Nov 30, 2017
on the last update my fingerprint does not work ...
I have the same. When adding a fingerprint, it asks to enter a pin twice. After the second entry, it throws the security back into the main menu.

Removed 2 fingerprints and added them back. working ok.
It was working before doing this.

My setup --> KudProject TWRP (3.4) + Gapps ArrowOs (4th April build) without any mods or Magisk

adisandy96

May 10, 2021
I'm using Android 10 Beta 3 (Version WW-17.2017.2008.432).
Do I have to downgrade to 063 to install ArrowOS 11?

Screenshot_20210510-190821.png

pranavkpr

Sep 5, 2018
New delhi
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
ArrowOS | Official | 12.05.2021 | Kernel-4.19

CHANGELOG:
#Device Side:

- Fixed EIS
- Fixed Zenmotions
- Enforcing

#Source Side:
https://arrowos.net/changelog.php

- CLEAN FLASH REQUIRED (If you are coming from a build with 4.4 kernel, i.e: before 09.04.2021 build)
- Custom kernels are not supported

NOTE:
This thread will be updated weekly or monthly but ArrowOS is built every two days and updated on arrowos.net. Update whenever you like or when you see a bug fix for your issue in the changelog.

Download:

ArrowOS

Hit Thanks If You Like My Work :giggle:

Dec 12, 2020
10hr SOT on my almost 3 year old device ..

Great work and thanks for making selinux enforcing (y)View attachment 5308533
Just a question mate. How did you retain microG and magisk on arrowOS? I'd updated mine the latest just dl-ed the zipfile and flash it on twrp (dirty flash) i tried restarting it off so the system detects theres a new ota residing on the downloads folder so i did that 3 times nothing happen. Yep i flashed it through orangefox and i lose all but reflashing magisk patched boot.img ang nanodroids maybe the temporary solution. Is the addon.d survival ota scripts still a thing?

AVinaSh_S

Nov 30, 2017
Just a question mate. How did you retain microG and magisk on arrowOS? I'd updated mine the latest just dl-ed the zipfile and flash it on twrp (dirty flash) i tried restarting it off so the system detects theres a new ota residing on the downloads folder so i did that 3 times nothing happen. Yep i flashed it through orangefox and i lose all but reflashing magisk patched boot.img ang nanodroids maybe the temporary solution. Is the addon.d survival ota scripts still a thing?

I used to download the OTA to storage and flash ROM and Magisk back to back in TWRP. Did not cleared dalvik cache and cache before first reboot after flashing Magisk. That seemed to work for me.

Currently removed root and using system as is though.

pranavkpr

Sep 5, 2018
New delhi
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
How to enable encryption on ArrowOS

1. Flash TWRP based on K4.14 by krasCGQ- Here
2. Format Data (Wipes internal storage)
3. Flash ArrowOS (Do not reboot)
4. Flash attached zip file

WARNING: Step 4 is required every time when updating Rom (Manually goto TWRP and flash ArrowOS update + Attached patch file)

Note:
As of now, I do not plan to enable encryption by default because it will require a clean flash and will result in a boot loop if updated through OTA.

Attachments

• Encrypt-4.19.zip
    888.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Reactions: function06

AVinaSh_S

Nov 30, 2017
If anyone faced phone not charging issue .. reboot to recovery and then power off from there and charge for 10 mins .. not sure it this is ROM issue or my phone/cable issue.

Reactions: joy_0p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Those two methods should be the same. If you apply update from the updater, it will download the rom and go to recovery to do the update.
    ah. ok then
    i was thought that installing via twrp required clean flash 😅
    it's painful to download large app if it's need to clean flash
    thank you
    logo.png

ArrowOS

ABOUT
    ArrowOS
    is an AOSP/CAF based project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat.

Telegram: Channel | TG Portal/Links
    Github: https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Code Review: review.arrowos.net
    E-mail: arrowos.contact
    PayPal: Donate to us
    Blog: blog.arrowos.net

Checkout more documentation at (maintainership/contributing): Check this out

WHAT WORKS?
    • Almost everything

WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
    • Miracast/Wi-Fi Display
    • You tell me
    Be sure to include a log : check how to

DOWNLOADS
    Click here to Download
    CLEAN FLASH REQUIRED (Kernel-4.19)
    I.e: If you are coming from old arrow builds with 4.4 kernel, CLEAN FLASH

Read this to enable encryption
    Flash this to remove preinstalled GcamGo

Tip: Select OEM -> Device (X00T), choose Arrow version, choose the build type: "GAPPS" or "VANILLA" to download.

Note: ArrowOS is updated everyday. Update whenever you like.
    Telegram (Testing group): Group

Read our blog article/post about:
    * HOW-TO report a bug
    * GAPPS and VANILLA variants
    * Checking build integrity

ROM Source: https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Kernel Source: https://github.com/ArrowOS-Devices/android_kernel_asus_X00T
    ArrowOS | Official | 10.04.2021 | Kernel-4.19

CHANGELOG:
    #Device Side:
    - CLEAN FLASH REQUIRED

- Initial stable build with 4.19 kernel
    - Added debloated ZenParts
    - Fixed incorrect battery temperature, enjoy stock rom like charging.
    - Updated most Hals and blobs from R tags (kona / 89xx)

- CLEAN FLASH REQUIRED
    - Custom kernels are not supported

#Source Side:

NOTE:
    This thread will be updated weekly or monthly but ArrowOS is built every 1-3 days and updated on arrowos.net. Update whenever you like or when you see a bug fix for your issue in the changelog.

Download:

ArrowOS

ArrowOS | Official | 3.02.2021

CHANGELOG:
    #Device Side: (Since 17.01.2021)

- Improved speaker and Bluetooth audio quality
    - Fixed notification led where it didn't work before (telegram, missed call)
    - Now led uses only green for notification alert
    - Dropped unused blobs

#Source Side:

NOTE:
    This thread will be updated weekly or monthly but ArrowOS is built every day and updated on arrowos.net. Update whenever you like or when you see a bug fix for your issue in the changelog.

Download:

ArrowOS

NOTICE:

We will be switching to 4.19 kernel builds soon. starting 19.03.2021.

It has been under testing and fixing since January and now seems good for daily use. In case there is some issue, report it with proper logs and revert to 4.4 kernel build if necessary.

- It can be dirty flashed but clean flash is strongly recommended

- OTA for existing builds with 4.4 kernel will be blocked from the Updater app when you update to builds starting 16.03.2021

- Manual update is required if you are using 17.03.2021 as it had blocked OTA feature.

- Beta build with 4.19 Kernel can be downloaded from
    arrowos.net -> X00T->Experiments->Gapps or under Archive (14.03.2021 Build)
    Whyyy???? Whyy would you hurt such amazingly flawless rom like this.... 😭😭😭😭😭 Please add Custom kernel support.... Your star dust is not battery efficient and performance also lags sometimes... So I used to use zen+ kernal... With which the Rom was flawless..... I updated to 14th April built and now the battery is draining... Even after clean flash😭😭😭 gaming performance also low... Please add custom kernal support or give us the link to before 10th april build....
    Update to 21.04.2021.
    Battery life is sufficient and we have 4.19 Kernel, old (4.4) kernels will not work. I spent 6 months working on 4.19 kernel. We don't get paid to work on these projects. If you don't like it use something else.