#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is... still valid? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Now that I'm done saving my butt, let's proceed
Potato Open Sauce Project is a butter smooth Android aftermarket firmware. We handpicked the best features around and are adding our own sauce to it.
Get ready to taste the unique features it brings with itself.
We aim to deliver an experience with original ideas and features along with the useful things the community is accustomed to.
[SIZE=+1]Got an issue or suggestion? Reach us at[/SIZE]
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117684625601494456609
- Clock customisation
- Carrier label customisation
- Battery icon options
- Network activity indicators
- Base color options
- Over 15 accents to choose from
- Light, Dark and Black styles
- Tinting of settings icons independently
- Rounded corners and content padding customisations
- Bottom brightness slider with autobrightness toggle
- Automatically set color from the wallpaper
- Edge gestures
- Navigation bar options
- Hardware key customisations
- Edge gestures
- Device extras (if supported)
- Face auto unlock
- Three finger screenshot
- Advanced reboot
- Lean Launcher
- @deletescape's fancy animations
- Uploading FC logs to dogbin
OTA Updates support: Coming soon!
POSP Device Sources: PotatoDevices
POSP Code Review: Repositories available on Gerrit Code Review
- Backup all your data (Important)
- Wipe /system, /data and cache.
- Flash the ROM + GApps (Download link below)
- Flash ROM
*Initial build with permissive selinux; since enforcing has issues with OTG for now.
*Sync blobs from 311 OTA;
*Enabled overlay to force pre-O apps to support 18:9 display;
- Google for AOSP
- Team Potato
- Dirty Unicorns
- @hundeva for Lean Launcher
Special thanks to @akhilnarang
PotatoProject, ROM for the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
Mr.Ak, Shivam Kumar Jha, SagarMakhar, akshat2012, Dinosnore, and everyone else who has contributed to X00TD org.
Source Code: https://github.com/X00TD
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: UBL and TWRP
Based On: AOSP
Current Beta Version: 1.0
Beta Release Date: 2018-07-04
Last Updated 2018-07-04