ROM is smooth as butter. But I still found some bugs.
1. Notification toggles are not perfectly aligned
2. No option to add fingerprints
3. WiFi stops receiving signal for few seconds after every 2-3 min
4. FM radio is not working
Please other users cross check if issue no. 3 & 4 are present at your end.
/* * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software. * Same statement for XDA. */
i had flashed firmware-X00TD.zip while flashing dp5 earlier. i'm running p pr1 rom now. so, am i to:Instructions:
- Download the latest build and GApps
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash the latest build and GApps after booting rom
Q] Why not use pie vendor?
ATM not stable with it, few bugs fixed few remain.
How to install:
1) Download all files
2) Extract GSI , vendor+boot zips
3) Flash firmware-X00TD.zip
4) wipe system , dalvik-cache, cache , data , vendor
5) go to install -> Install Image -> select system.img (P_DP5_A_only.img)
6) flash vendor.img and boot.img similarly
1) InCall audio doesn't work after first boot or after reboot - wait 1-2 minute it will start working
2) Google setup not working - Install this (link here)Google Play service Apk and reboot
3) Network bars of SIM1 and SIM2 gets swapped - No solution currently
4) If your device variant doesn't support NFC , Flash NFC zip to remove NFC stuff Link here
Ok will ask them thanksthat was a long long time ago. i've been running android 10 based roms for a long time now.
i think you need to follow instructions in the op after downloading all the required files.
if any links don't work, only @SagarMakhar or someone who has all the files can help you.