[ROM][X00TD][9.0.0][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 16.0

Search This thread

cops346

Jul 6, 2018
Hello, sorry for out of topic question. Is there way to download the Lineage 15.1 Oreo final release since its no more available on official site. Maybe someone has the backup I will gladly appreciate it. Thank you.

Cookie Ninja

Jan 21, 2010
@SagarMakhar, I'm on stock Oreo 340, BL unlocked and rooted, never upgraded to pie because of poor performance as compared to Oreo. If I want to upgrade to official LOS16, do I have to flash latest pie firmware (63?) only? Or the whole pie ROM? Thanks and great work

Cookie Ninja

Jan 21, 2010
Flash firmware only... No need to flash the entire ROM..
What are the unresolved bugs in this ROM? (As compared to stock 340)
Speaker / headset/Bluetooth volume is low? Need NXP zip flash?
Dual VoLTE working?
USB otg working? Need to flash a custom kernel?
Ppl using this ROM, pl reply...

Last edited:

Vvk380

Nov 22, 2016
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
What are the unresolved bugs in this ROM? (As compared to stock 340)
Speaker / headset/Bluetooth volume is low? Need NXP zip flash?
Dual VoLTE working?
USB otg working? Need to flash a custom kernel?
Ppl using this ROM, pl reply...
Dual volte may be working
There is no nxp..but u can flash NXP over it..i can help u with that
Otg working

Reactions: Cookie Ninja

Cookie Ninja

Jan 21, 2010
Hello, sorry for out of topic question. Is there way to download the Lineage 15.1 Oreo final release since its no more available on official site. Maybe someone has the backup I will gladly appreciate it. Thank you.
After the Salt vulnerability exploit on Lineage website, the site admins have deliberately removed archaic and vintage ROMs and devices....cannot help you in this.

Reactions: cops346

ggunda

Mar 24, 2013
Yeah i got problem before, but i didnt know its because modem 060 or not. Now i use modem 059 and it work well. This lineage 16.0 is my favorite rom because stability and the battery is so good.
I love android 10 but for now it didnt good enough stability for me.

I'm facing similar issues. Have installed LineageOS 16 on top of WW-16.2017.2004.063
No audio in phone calls with either SIM cards.
Have tried the whole installation process from scratch and still same issue.

When I try to downgrade to 059, I'm getting following error: `E3003: This package is for "15.2016.1902.340" devices; this is a "".`

raymond_bqg

Oct 27, 2015
I'm facing similar issues. Have installed LineageOS 16 on top of WW-16.2017.2004.063

When I try to downgrade to 059, I'm getting following error: `E3003: This package is for "15.2016.1902.340" devices; this is a "".`

Same problem bro. But I am facing in android 10 ROMs. If u find solution ....let me know. I will also let u know...if I find.

MPK99

• Jun 25, 2017

Wipe system, data, vendor. Then fresh install everything. Latest firmware version is 063 right now. Make sure be using twrp v3.3.1-1 that supports project treble (with vendor partition).
    I'm on Lineage v16 too. Didn't had a single problem.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Link for the latest build :
    https://mirrorbits.lineageos.org/full/X00TD/20200603/lineage-16.0-20200603-nightly-X00TD-signed.zip

Last edited:

ggunda

Mar 24, 2013
    Wipe system, data, vendor. Then fresh install everything. Latest firmware version is 063 right now. Make sure be using twrp v3.3.1-1 that supports project treble (with vendor partition).
    I'm on Lineage v16 too. Didn't had a single problem.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Link for the latest build :
    https://mirrorbits.lineageos.org/full/X00TD/20200603/lineage-16.0-20200603-nightly-X00TD-signed.zip

Thanks for getting back. Couple of questions:
    1. Can the twrp version cause this ? I am currently using `twrp-3.2.3-0-X00TD-20180814.img`
    2. After wiping, can I directly start with firmware version 063 from scratch, or do I need an older version, and only then should I flash v063 ?
    3. The preferred network mode shows options like WCDMA / LTE / GSM / TSCDMA / EVDO etc instead of 2G / 3G / 4G. Does this mean I am on a wrong firmare / LOS version? I'm using this phone in India.

Thanks again

MPK99

• Jun 25, 2017
    1. Can the twrp version cause this ? I am currently using `twrp-3.2.3-0-X00TD-20180814.img`
    2. After wiping, can I directly start with firmware version 063 from scratch, or do I need an older version, and only then should I flash v063 ?
    3. The preferred network mode shows options like WCDMA / LTE / GSM / TSCDMA / EVDO etc instead of 2G / 3G / 4G. Does this mean I am on a wrong firmare / LOS version? I'm using this phone in India.

Thanks again
    1. Yes. That twrp version is outdated.
    2. Working sequence : Flash latest TWRP i.e, 3.3.1-1 > Flash firmware 063 from twrp > Flash the rom builds
    3. 2G, 3G, 4G are just nicknames for the networks GSM/EVDO, WCDMA/TSCDMA, LTE respectively (which are the real nomenclatures of networks)

farhanshaikh671

Sep 10, 2015
    Bangalore
    1. Yes. That twrp version is outdated.
    2. Working sequence : Flash latest TWRP i.e, 3.3.1-1 > Flash firmware 063 from twrp > Flash the rom builds
    3. 2G, 3G, 4G are just nicknames for the networks GSM/EVDO, WCDMA/TSCDMA, LTE respectively (which are the real nomenclatures of networks)

Is safetynet working in 3rd june build? Afaik, latest gapps breaks safetynet. Which gapps do you recommend? Thanks.

MPK99

• Jun 25, 2017
    Is safetynet working in 3rd june build? Afaik, latest gapps breaks safetynet. Which gapps do you recommend? Thanks.
    Unless you really use any banking apps, you shouldn't concern about safetynet pass. None of the gapps gonna make your rom safetynet true.
    Infact I'm using my build with a failed safetynet. Caz I don't use any banking apps (Google Pay still works if you disable phone permission of google play services).
    Don't mind the safetynet bro, just enjoy yiur lineage OS:good:

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Thanks again
    And plz you can hit thanks button on my comment. That helps me alot...?

I did a clean flash of "lineage-16.0-20200421-nightly-X00TD-signed.zip" and then downloaded and installed the latest patch a few days ago.

Now I'm constantly experiencing a bug with the system clipboard. I can't remember if this bug occurred before applying the latest patch, but the system clipboard will randomly stop working at least once per day. What that means is that although Android 9 shows that the clipboard is turned on, it will suddenly fail to receive copied text from any apps.

I know that the text I try to copy is not successfully copied because normally Google Translate will have a pop-up icon that helps me quickly translate copied text. The icon does not prompt me to translate once the bug sets in.

The only way to correct the bug (temporarily) is to freeze the keyboard (Gboard), clear its cache and data, reboot into recovery, wipe cache and dalvik, and then reset.

When doing the clean install and ROM update within Orange Fox Recovery, I wiped cache and dalvik after both respective flashes.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FNEqGNs6rv5B0hFKzbB7Z_gXjqkY%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%252FCyanogenMod%252FLineageOS.png

Code:
      /*
       * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
       * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
       * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
       * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
       * Same statement for XDA.
       */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
      Boots
      RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
      Fingerprint
      Wi-Fi
      Bluetooth
      Camera
      Audio
      Sensors
      Flash
      LED
      GPS

Known issues :
      NFC
      selinux permissive

Instructions :
      Download the latest build , GApps and TWRP from downloads
      Reboot to recovery
      Flash the latest build and GApps
      Reboot

Downloads :
      Unofficial builds : Link
      TWRP : Link (only this recovery can flash P roms , can flash all other zips too)
      Gapps : Link

Credit :
      Thanks to all testers who helped in testing

XDA:DevDB Information
      LineageOS 16.0, ROM for the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1

Contributors
      SagarMakhar, Shivam Kumar Jha
      Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_asus_sdm660

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
      ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
      ROM Firmware Required: latest available
      Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
      Beta Release Date: 2018-08-16

Created 2018-08-16
      Last Updated 2019-07-21
      Update :

First official lineage-16.0 build

Downloads :
      https://download.lineageos.org/X00TD

Notes :
      - If you found any bug or issues , please attach logcat and steps to reproduce as it'll be lot easier for me to debug and fix.
      - Official Nightly builds can be upgraded without wiping your data
      - Official builds do support encryption but it is disabled by default.
      Update

Changelogs :
      - fixed NFC
      - fixed dt2w and all gestures ( by @say99 )
      - updated all possible blobs to pie
      - updated media , audio , display hals to pie
      - disabled rescue party by default
      - added ambient display
      - fixed all app crashes
      - updated gps hals and blobs
      - lineage upstream changes
      - some small changes

Download :
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WeuzVkyLflkobEKUpUBmkZlWKefdf6ZE/view?usp=drivesdk
      Update

Changelogs :
      - fixed camera app force closes
      - fixed front camera
      - fixed all types of lags
      - fixed app crashing due to memory allocation
      - Sept. 2018 security patch

Download :
      https://drive.google.com/open?id=1a6O2QcYG40_6KkNP0o23YBbDVUBWFnhM (select newer build)
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone