[ROM][X00TD][9.0.0][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 16.0

Search This thread

ThinkingTwice

Jun 18, 2020
Terrassa
Is it true that official LineageOS on X00TD has come to "End of Life"? If yes, what can we users do (apart from buying a new phone)?

As mentioned above, there is a good chance that @[email protected] will push his unofficial version of LineageOS 17.1 up for review (he said so, at least, on his own thread).

That being said, there are numerous other custom roms based on Android 10/11 with nightly updates, so it definitely does not mean the end of your phone!

Reactions: olzge

Demax55

Jan 17, 2017
Was anyone able to pass Safety Net with lineageos 16.0 and microG?

I'm asking because I have an asus zenfone max pro m1 with the latest 16.0 lineageos for microG, but safety net fails attestation even with a certified fingerprint ( changed with magiskhide props config) and safety net universal fix installed. Maybe I can't pass it because of the ROM?

Dec 12, 2020
Was anyone able to pass Safety Net with lineageos 16.0 and microG?

I'm asking because I have an asus zenfone max pro m1 with the latest 16.0 lineageos for microG, but safety net fails attestation even with a certified fingerprint ( changed with magiskhide props config) and safety net universal fix installed. Maybe I can't pass it because of the ROM?

Glad to see microG user here;
CTS profiling doesnt work on microG I'd tried /e/ os too, and on heavily moded LOS16 official (patched with nanodroid for full signature spoofing support and device fingerprint tweaks) same thing happened. Even if you set microG safety net to official attestation/key server verification. Its microG anyways.

Demax55

Jan 17, 2017
Glad to see microG user here;
CTS profiling doesnt work on microG I'd tried /e/ os too, and on heavily moded LOS16 official (patched with nanodroid for full signature spoofing support and device fingerprint tweaks) same thing happened. Even if you set microG safety net to official attestation/key server verification. Its microG anyways.
I tried HavocOS as well, and basic integrity still doesn't work. Do you pass basic integrity? I'd like to pass at least that. I am willing to try any ROM that lets me pass at least basic integrity with root and microG, and with location working

Dec 12, 2020
I tried HavocOS as well, and basic integrity still doesn't work. Do you pass basic integrity? I'd like to pass at least that. I am willing to try any ROM that lets me pass at least basic integrity with root and microG, and with location working
I haven't tried havocOS yet. Well I guess its up to the developer of microG to overlook on the specific issue (as you can see its not yet updated on github). I tried on ArrowOS, RROS, Paranoid Android (i removed google blobs) still AOSP is a child of google that phones home. For location You can try installing osmAnd from F-droid, dejavu location services, unified NLP, mozilla location services. All must be installed as system. (app systemizer module for magisk works like ****en magic). Remember you custom rom must support signature spoofing

Demax55

Jan 17, 2017
I haven't tried havocOS yet. Well I guess its up to the developer of microG to overlook on the specific issue (as you can see its not yet updated on github). I tried on ArrowOS, RROS, Paranoid Android (i removed google blobs) still AOSP is a child of google that phones home. For location You can try installing osmAnd from F-droid, dejavu location services, unified NLP, mozilla location services. All must be installed as system. (app systemizer module for magisk works like ****en magic). Remember you custom rom must support signature spoofing
Locations seems to work fine now with HavocOS and system-minMicroG No Goolag. Unluckily I had to wipe LineageOS for microG 16 because I couldn't' make location work on it and I didn't want to use standard LineageOS and install microG by myself because of the hassle I had to go through because of lack of signature spoofing support.

If you ever find a ROM on which you can run microG and at least basic integrity of safety net passes, shoot me a message!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FNEqGNs6rv5B0hFKzbB7Z_gXjqkY%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%252FCyanogenMod%252FLineageOS.png

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    Boots
    RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    Fingerprint
    Wi-Fi
    Bluetooth
    Camera
    Audio
    Sensors
    Flash
    LED
    GPS

Known issues :
    NFC
    selinux permissive

Instructions :
    Download the latest build , GApps and TWRP from downloads
    Reboot to recovery
    Flash the latest build and GApps
    Reboot

Downloads :
    Unofficial builds : Link
    TWRP : Link (only this recovery can flash P roms , can flash all other zips too)
    Gapps : Link

Credit :
    Thanks to all testers who helped in testing

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 16.0, ROM for the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1

Contributors
    SagarMakhar, Shivam Kumar Jha
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_asus_sdm660

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: latest available
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Beta Release Date: 2018-08-16

Created 2018-08-16
    Last Updated 2019-07-21
    Update :

First official lineage-16.0 build

Downloads :
    https://download.lineageos.org/X00TD

Notes :
    - If you found any bug or issues , please attach logcat and steps to reproduce as it'll be lot easier for me to debug and fix.
    - Official Nightly builds can be upgraded without wiping your data
    - Official builds do support encryption but it is disabled by default.
    Update

Changelogs :
    - fixed NFC
    - fixed dt2w and all gestures ( by @say99 )
    - updated all possible blobs to pie
    - updated media , audio , display hals to pie
    - disabled rescue party by default
    - added ambient display
    - fixed all app crashes
    - updated gps hals and blobs
    - lineage upstream changes
    - some small changes

Download :
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WeuzVkyLflkobEKUpUBmkZlWKefdf6ZE/view?usp=drivesdk
    Update

Changelogs :
    - fixed camera app force closes
    - fixed front camera
    - fixed all types of lags
    - fixed app crashing due to memory allocation
    - Sept. 2018 security patch

Download :
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1a6O2QcYG40_6KkNP0o23YBbDVUBWFnhM (select newer build)