• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][X2][Android-10] LineageOS-17.1 [07-07-2020][UNOFFICIAL-BUILDS]

Search This thread

Aghora7

Jul 13, 2014
Thank you for your work and support for the Realme x2 community.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Did someone try it? I'm exhausted waiting for realme UI...
It's working perfectly if you go through installation process. There are very few or no bugs at all, {Mod edit}

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dhruvcburman
Thank you for your work and support for the Realme x2 community.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

It's working perfectly if you go through installation process. There are very few or no bugs at all, {Mod edit}
Post slightly edited!
...we will only allow one Telegram chat link on a development thread by the ROM's developer...
Reference: https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-5t/how-to/telegram-chat-channels-forward-t3765018

razu031

Apr 11, 2017
Rangpur
I am using RMX1991. I installed this rom properlly but can't test it on my device:mad:. I have try you installation method and I also try A17 vendor image too. The setup page stack, No SIM Card Detected and no WIFI . I have Wait about 10 min but no wifi detected.

Attachments

• LNFp97N.jpg
    LNFp97N.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 447
  • qndBf7S.jpg
    qndBf7S.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 435

dev_harsh1998

Recognized Developer
Apr 25, 2014
Varanasi
I am using RMX1991. I installed this rom properlly but can't test it on my device:mad:. I have try you installation method and I also try A17 vendor image too. The setup page stack, No SIM Card Detected and no WIFI . I have Wait about 10 min but no wifi detected.

A16 vendor Image is recommended and provided, Make sure to use that, Anyway try flashing the whole cos A16 package once to be exactly on the perfect firmware a vendor, The build was thoroughly tested on RMX1991 with A16 vendor and everything works!

Reactions: razu031

yakovpol

Sep 23, 2013
A16 vendor Image is recommended and provided, Make sure to use that, Anyway try flashing the whole cos A16 package once to be exactly on the perfect firmware a vendor, The build was thoroughly tested on RMX1991 with A16 vendor and everything works!

I am using A.17 vendor, everything works (it is my daily driver for 4 days). I added OpenGAPPS pico.

The list of additional bugs I found:
(*) Adaptive brightness is poorly working in dark conditions;
(*) When FP unlocks the phone, the whole screen flashes on maximum brightness, then everything is alright;
(*) Battery life is not as good as it should be on this CPU and battery (and comparing to ColorOS/realmeUI). It can survive one day, but without heavy load;
(*) It is not possible to rename fingerprints;
(*) After adding gapps face unlock did not work for me.

EDIT, addition (2020-04-28)
(*) OTG did not work for me
(*) Each day battery life gets shorter, so regular reboots are needed?

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Hi,

Does fingerprint sensor works as fast as on stock ROM? I didnt mean milliseconds, but overall speed
To me it works better (faster) than on stock ROMs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200424-100901_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20200424-100901_Settings.png
    155.9 KB · Views: 312
Last edited:

razu031

Apr 11, 2017
Rangpur
I couldn't find full A16 rom file.. but I have A17 full flashing oZip file and I flashed then boom.. It booted properly.

Bugs I got
1. Battery Backup is not so good.
2. Adopted Brightness
3. Headphone sound quality (We have come from Dolby Digital?
4. Overheating when charging
5. Finger Print lighting
6. AOD, Gestures and Selinux as you said before.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200423-175739_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20200423-175739_Settings.png
    144.1 KB · Views: 253

dev_harsh1998

Recognized Developer
Apr 25, 2014
Varanasi
I couldn't find full A16 rom file.. but I have A17 full flashing oZip file and I flashed then boom.. It booted properly.

Bugs I got
1. Battery Backup is not so good.
2. Adopted Brightness
3. Headphone sound quality (We have come from Dolby Digital?
4. Overheating when charging
5. Finger Print lighting
6. AOD, Gestures and Selinux as you said before.

1: backup depends upon user usage pattern.
2: Adopted brightness works fine outdoors, For indoors use Manual adjustment.
3: Dolby? Is a properitary software, Codecs from the xmls would be removed soon
4: Don't use the device while it is charging, I'll make throttling aggressive if the heating is high
5: Fingerprint Sensor works, The light flashes so that the High Brightness mode gets started at 670Nits and the FP sensor is able to get the perfect image of finger and unlock the device.
6: AOD is removed as it causes burnin and other issues, Gestures? Gestures on LineageOS work perfectly fine without any issues, Selinux is permissive because I can't find any good reason to write the policies and switch it to enforcing until we switch to building vendor.

Note: Refrain from terming everything you find as BUG and please do not comment if you can't provide logs and steps to reproduce the condition, it triggers my OCD

Last edited:
Reactions: dhruvcburman

SorokoumovEgorRU

Jan 19, 2019
Not working NFC on RMX1993EX

Dear users XDA-Forume, I ask you for help from me RMX1993EX I have flashed this operating system and everything works except the NFC. It is worth the last 3.3.1-19 recovery. Who works on what recovery NFC?:crying:

dev_harsh1998

Recognized Developer
Apr 25, 2014
Varanasi
Dear users XDA-Forume, I ask you for help from me RMX1993EX I have flashed this operating system and everything works except the NFC. It is worth the last 3.3.1-19 recovery. Who works on what recovery NFC?:crying:

Send the recovery log of when you install the build on your rmx1993, NFC has been tested and comes out to be working on Both 1991 and 1993, Make sure you are on latest TWRP that identifies your device as 1993 anyway the recovery log should help identify what's going on, Before that

Try following these steps

Download recovery from Download this zip here and extract the recovery.img & flash the recovery image via fastboot (RMX1993, RMX1992, RMX1991)

Download the full package from only RMX1993
Reboot to Recovery, Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik's Cache, Data
Flash the downloaded file (If the regular flashing doesn't work, Rename the file to RMX1993_A18.zip and proceed to flash it)

Then again flash the LineageOS build and Gapps
Again move to wipe menu and wipe internal storage.

Once wiping is done, Reboot and check NFC

pridepinoy

Aug 19, 2018
my fingerprint is not working if i try to set it up the display just starts blinking as soon as i touch the reader there's also no vibrate feedback if i touch the sensor in the set up

dev_harsh1998

Recognized Developer
Apr 25, 2014
Varanasi
LineageOS 20200503
Changelogs :-
  • FOD Hal 1.1
  • Reimplemented FOD hal from scratch, No continuous flashes while registering or Unlock
  • FP delay reduced
  • Face Unlock Improved
  • Vooc Charging Implemented
  • Fixed banking apps
  • Initial Sepolices

Want to support me & speed up the development?
You can donate to me, Its pretty hard rewriting code again & paying the server bills every donation collected from here would go for my server bills, It'd keep me motivated and push me to work on this device further more, All my latest work is already opensource you can find it here
Download Link :- Grab the latest build

Flashing Instructions
If you were on Last LineageOS build & OpenGapps then you can simply Dirty flash the build wipe cache(s) and reboot You'll be all good else if you're coming from Realme UI or Any other rom then doing a complete clean flash and wiping the internal storage is required.

Attachments

• IMG_20200505_060321_504.jpg
    IMG_20200505_060321_504.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 423
Last edited:

BaDuc

Nov 30, 2018
This is a great ROM, but there are some problems with me, Please fix proximity sensor is blinking in the Facebook application, And the light sensor in the indoor

n2f

Jul 9, 2016

yakovpol

Sep 23, 2013
hi
i have rmx1991 but with real ui android 10 installed
how to flash vendor image to downgrade to android 9 ?using fastboot?if so do i have to unlock bootloader and what is fastboot command to push vendor image to phone?
thanx
Of course you need unlocked bootloader. This is the first step. Then perform downgrade (keep away from selfmade fastboot images, some folks had bricked their phones using them. Moreover, if you are inexperienced). Then install LOS. To me downgrade to A.17 with it's vendor was good enough, everything works alright.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1200px-Lineage_OS_Logo.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    • Boots :p
    • Camera
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data, Volte)
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • GPS
    • NFC
    • Fingerprint Scanner
    • Offline Charging
    • Encryption

Known issues:
    • None!

Don't report about known issues, It will be ignored

Recommended Vendor Images
    • RMX1992 :- Realme UI, Android 10, C.08 & +
    • RMX1991 :- Realme UI, Android 10, Latest vendor image
    • RMX1993 :- Realme UI, Android 10, Latest vendor image
    • No bug reports would be considered if the recommended vendor image isn't flashed

Follow Instructions Carefully otherwise you will get error :
    • Flash latest TWRP, Failing to which your NFC won't work.
    • Boot into your recovery
    • Wipe cache, dalvik's cache,system,data,internal storage (Don't Wipe the vendor)
    • Flash ROM-Flash Gapps
    • Again navigate to wipe, Hit format data type "yes"
    • Enjoy the clean rom

Download Links :
    Sourceforge :- Download the latest files here
    Gapps :- OpenGapps (Use ARM64 nano)

Opensource compliance
    Device tree, Vendor Tree, Kernel tree proudly stands on my GitHub for public.

Kernel Souce:- dev-harsh1998/android_kernel_realme_sm6150
    Device tree:- dev-harsh1998/android_device_realme_x2
    Vendor tree:- dev-harsh1998/android_vendor_realme_x2

Want to support & speed up the development?
    You can donate to me.

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS-17.1 for Realme X2, ROM for the Realme X2

Contributors
    dev_harsh1998, HyperTeam
    Source Code: http://GitHub.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Relame UI Android 10 Firmware
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2020-04-17
    Last Updated 2020-09-09
    Update time 2020-07-07
    • July Security Patches
    • Fingerprint kernel side cleaned up for high accuracy and speed
    • Fingerprint enabled and fixed on Always on Display (However not recommended as it can cause burnins)

Clean Flash Recommended

Note: Pardon for not being acive, but yeah since you guys already know thw work Didn't stop and now we are using the RUI vendor and my builds are completely bugless with everything is working as it should :D.

Make sure you are on the latest vendor possible for your variant, Clean Flash the LineageOS build on top of it with gapps of your choice (opengapps pico or nikgapps recommended).

I am very happy to announce that a single build from my tree is compatible accross all the variants marketed by realme under the name of Realme X2
    Including indian special RMX1992AEX variant and RMX1993EEA and Spain variants :)

Source code is pushed and is open for public to use and contribute to on github.

LineageOS Latest build:- lineage-17.1-20200707-UNOFFICIAL-x2-signed.zip

Working and fixing bugs on realme code single handedly is hard if you want you can donate to me and help to keep my motivation up all the funds collected from here will be put for my help in paying the server costs.