[ROM][X2][Android-10] LineageOS-17.1 [07-07-2020][UNOFFICIAL-BUILDS]

Search This thread

yakovpol

Sep 23, 2013
Realme X2
I have installed the Lineage OS on my Realme x2 device and it's working without any issues so far.

I want to change my device model from Realme x2 to Samsung Galaxy S10 so that I can run my favorite game on 60 fps.

I have edited the build.prop in the /system directory and tried to replace realme x2 to Samsung SM-G9750 but it is not reflecting.

Please help me on how can I do it
Use Magisk boot scripts to modify system properties on Realme devices

dev_harsh1998

Recognized Developer
Apr 25, 2014
Varanasi
Update time 2020-07-07
  • July Security Patches
  • Fingerprint kernel side cleaned up for high accuracy and speed
  • Fingerprint enabled and fixed on Always on Display (However not recommended as it can cause burnins)

Clean Flash Recommended

Note: Pardon for not being acive, but yeah since you guys already know thw work Didn't stop and now we are using the RUI vendor and my builds are completely bugless with everything is working as it should :D.

Make sure you are on the latest vendor possible for your variant, Clean Flash the LineageOS build on top of it with gapps of your choice (opengapps pico or nikgapps recommended).

I am very happy to announce that a single build from my tree is compatible accross all the variants marketed by realme under the name of Realme X2
Including indian special RMX1992AEX variant and RMX1993EEA and Spain variants :)

Source code is pushed and is open for public to use and contribute to on github.

LineageOS Latest build:- lineage-17.1-20200707-UNOFFICIAL-x2-signed.zip

Working and fixing bugs on realme code single handedly is hard if you want you can donate to me and help to keep my motivation up all the funds collected from here will be put for my help in paying the server costs.

Last edited:

ericlee2005

Jan 16, 2009
Thank you for keeping update the rom
almost the best rom on my 1991
if can make more battery saving will be the best news on realme x2

tohigh

Mar 3, 2014
Realme X2 Pro
After using the ROM about a month I decided to go away from it for now. The main problem for me is battery life. With the same pack of apps (moved by Titanium) and the same manner of usage on Redmi Note 7 pro I have over 50% by the end of the day, while LOS on Realme X2 leaves me nothing, I even had to charge the phone sometimes during the day. I often feel the phone is warm while the screen is on. I did not notice similar on stock ROM.

Battery life is good enough with a all clean flash.
A great rom with great hardware. :laugh:

ADM1NlSTRATOR

Jul 13, 2020
I have rmx1991 ,I have flashed your rom LineageOS-17.1 [07-07-2020][UNOFFICIAL-BUILDS] ,but I have a bug:
Sometimes the fingerprint recognition is invalid under the Lock screen display, and Fingerprint light is not on

Douky2

Jul 15, 2020
Realme X2
Hi dev_harsh1998,

I have been using the Rom for about a week now and have been able to find almost no faults so far. Thanks a lot for the great work!

Yesterday I set up the fingerprint scanner and it works very reliably for me. One thing I noticed though.

When I press the fingerprint button, the whole display flashes briefly. But the phone is still correctly unlocked.

Edit:
Phone: RMX1993

Last edited:

sanamdhiman0001

Jul 12, 2017
Chandigarh
www.youtube.com
Reactions: nani67

tohigh

Mar 3, 2014
Realme X2 Pro
The only issue is the auto brightness in dark.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200725-171136641.jpg
    Screenshot_20200725-171136641.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 251

mishagli

Aug 2, 2020
Hi everyone!
Very quiet audio level when recording video in any camera (stock or Gcam). The microphone is fine. How can this be fixed?

avajesh

Apr 20, 2011
Realme X2
pls help..

can you please confirm if 2 things are working in this ROM?
64MP Camera?
Call Recording?

Please help if you are using this ROM

I am currently using Evolution X. Sadly, these functions are not working in that.

mishagli

Aug 2, 2020
Engineering codes?

Does this version have engineering codes? Proximity sensor is not working well. I want to do a calibration.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1200px-Lineage_OS_Logo.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    • Boots :p
    • Camera
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data, Volte)
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • GPS
    • NFC
    • Fingerprint Scanner
    • Offline Charging
    • Encryption

Known issues:
    • None!

Don't report about known issues, It will be ignored

Recommended Vendor Images
    • RMX1992 :- Realme UI, Android 10, C.08 & +
    • RMX1991 :- Realme UI, Android 10, Latest vendor image
    • RMX1993 :- Realme UI, Android 10, Latest vendor image
    • No bug reports would be considered if the recommended vendor image isn't flashed

Follow Instructions Carefully otherwise you will get error :
    • Flash latest TWRP, Failing to which your NFC won't work.
    • Boot into your recovery
    • Wipe cache, dalvik's cache,system,data,internal storage (Don't Wipe the vendor)
    • Flash ROM-Flash Gapps
    • Again navigate to wipe, Hit format data type "yes"
    • Enjoy the clean rom

Download Links :
    Sourceforge :- Download the latest files here
    Gapps :- OpenGapps (Use ARM64 nano)

Opensource compliance
    Device tree, Vendor Tree, Kernel tree proudly stands on my GitHub for public.

Kernel Souce:- dev-harsh1998/android_kernel_realme_sm6150
    Device tree:- dev-harsh1998/android_device_realme_x2
    Vendor tree:- dev-harsh1998/android_vendor_realme_x2

Want to support & speed up the development?
    You can donate to me.

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS-17.1 for Realme X2, ROM for the Realme X2

Contributors
    dev_harsh1998, HyperTeam
    Source Code: http://GitHub.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Relame UI Android 10 Firmware
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2020-04-17
    Last Updated 2020-09-09
    Update time 2020-07-07
    • July Security Patches
    • Fingerprint kernel side cleaned up for high accuracy and speed
    • Fingerprint enabled and fixed on Always on Display (However not recommended as it can cause burnins)

Clean Flash Recommended

Note: Pardon for not being acive, but yeah since you guys already know thw work Didn't stop and now we are using the RUI vendor and my builds are completely bugless with everything is working as it should :D.

Make sure you are on the latest vendor possible for your variant, Clean Flash the LineageOS build on top of it with gapps of your choice (opengapps pico or nikgapps recommended).

I am very happy to announce that a single build from my tree is compatible accross all the variants marketed by realme under the name of Realme X2
    Including indian special RMX1992AEX variant and RMX1993EEA and Spain variants :)

Source code is pushed and is open for public to use and contribute to on github.

LineageOS Latest build:- lineage-17.1-20200707-UNOFFICIAL-x2-signed.zip

Working and fixing bugs on realme code single handedly is hard if you want you can donate to me and help to keep my motivation up all the funds collected from here will be put for my help in paying the server costs.