Resurrection Remix Official
For LeEco Le 2
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Kernel before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
About Resurrection Remix:
Resurrection Remix Rom is based on LineageOS, SlimRom, OmniRom and Original Remix Rom Builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device
Many things from the previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the Rom. So, Enjoy!
- All ResurectionRemix Features.
- All LineageOS Features.
- Weekly Updates.
- Some Extra Features, which you will find out during your Adventure
- LeEco Le 2 X520
- LeEco Le 2 X526
- LeEco Le 2 X527
- LeEco Le S3 X522
- IR Bug - Make Selinux Permissive And Use ZaZa app from Play Store to use the IR Blaster
- Rare Camera FC or Quality Issue - Use Footej Camera from Play Store for a better Camera Experience
- Random Flashlight Toggle Bug - IDK why that's happening :V
- Download the Latest Build From the Links Below in the Second Post.
- Download Gapps from the Links Below in the Second Post.
- Install The Official TWRP Recovery From Here or use any other Supported Recovery that you currently have installed.
- Take a Backup of your Current Rom.
- Full Wipe and Factory Reset Your Device.
- Flash the Rom zip File.
- Flash Gapps zip File.
- If you want Root, Flash the Magisk or SuperSU zip file according to your needs.
GitHub Source Codes:
- XDA Developers Forum
- ResurectionRemix Team
- LineageOS Team
- @djlaser for Maintaining the Project and providing constant updates to it
- @rishabhrao for starting the ResurectionRemix Nougat Project for s2 and actively maintaining it for almost a year
- @codeworkx for Making LineageOS 14.1 for s2
ResurrectionRemix-N, ROM for the LeEco Le 2
Rishabh Rao, codeworkx
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_device_leeco_s2
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Last Updated 2018-01-27